Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indorsed Bill Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I will have to research your reply and get back to you... Thanks for your input.
    hi Doug555, did you research what Freed Gerdes presented? this is sotra what I am seeing at the moment and was wondering if you had looked into and what your thoughts were about it.

thanks

What some have come across and this might get at the heart of what the 'problem' is or has been: there were some in the UK who went to banks and one managed to allegedly interview a bank executive who admitted that they are supposed to take promissory notes by law but they don't by policy--meaning the banks are perpetrating the problem and promoting the monopolistic hold on money-issue by obstructing the function of societies. My experience has been along the lines of say an attorney works for a financial institution and his opinion is {THIS} which is 100% contrary to the Attorney of the Regulating Authority--the attorney at the financial institution of course would give non-answers and misdirection. Another FI VP told me that they make things up as they go along or if they don't feel 'comfortable' with something they might not do it. In other words, the law and custom are usually crystal clear--but its the banks.

Someone I had lots of trouble with she said that the banks are there to prevent... I was waiting for her to finish her sentence but she just hung on 'prevent'. So I went on: "Ah I see you are admitting that you are there to prevent anyone from doing anything anywhere just for the sake of doing it--so the purpose of banks is to obstruct anyone from doing anything under the guise of 'safety' or 'stability'." She said no more and went silent.

If someone demands payment of money it is a draft subject to acceptance or dishonor. If someone demands a check they are demanding that the payment be made to their order (i.e. negotiable). All bills sent in the mail are ABANDONED to the recipient and if incomplete are subject to being COMPLETED--this is old, well-settled case law. The acceptor of a bill should be bonded. How can you do this unless you are an expert on bills of exchange, promissory notes, etc. (Hint: read/study!)

BTW, there are laws against peonage, involuntary servitude and conspiracy against rights--when bankers obstruct they are committing felonies. If a banker's intentionally obstruction or conspiracy against your rights leads to you a condition of peonage or involuntary servitude its a crime.

P.S. Foreign bills aren't subject to Regulation CC.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-07-15 at 11:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.