I have been studying law now for 5-6 years, and I have come to the conclusion that we, and our ancestors, have allowed ourselves to become confused about who and what we are. Nearly all people today will accept any label applied to them. For instance, the term 'taxpayer'. The definition of the word taxpayer, means one who has tax liability. That word is a creation of government. If you accept that label, you will be treated as a taxpayer. The same thing goes for many other labels, such as individual and person. These are some of the favorite labels of government, and within statutes and code, the legislature has full power to define shuch terms. If you read through the code, you will find hundreds of definitions for such terms as used in different sections. In trying to comprehend if such labels apply to us, we search through the codes trying to find the truth. But, as I have said, we forget who we are. If we are 'the people', then we are who defined the government. If we defined government (not personally of course, by as the people) , then how can the government define us? This is an impossiblity and is against the laws of nature.