Exodus 4: 24*¶ And it came to passe by the way in the Inne, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.

25*Then Zipporah tooke a sharpe stone, and cut off the foreskinne of her sonne, and cast it at his feete, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to mee.

26*So he let him goe: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the Circumcision.

I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this passage in respect to what legal (for lack of a better word) ramifications there were regarding the Circumcision, especially on the following points:

1. 'Circumcision' is capitalized in the original KJV, but not capitalized in more modern translations. My view has been that the AV is a law book, so what is the significance of this?

2. Zipporah cast the bloody foreskin at Moses' feet. It appears she delivered it to him, as part of the conditions of the covenant. So it appears to me that it (the physical foreskin) plays the part of a bond instrument. My question for someone more knowledgeable is: is this a reasonable assumption on my part? Do I have it right? Is the bloody foreskin a bond debenture?

3. Finally, what is the significance of Zipporah using a sharp stone to perform the Circumcision?

Also, I seem to remember a bible story where someone was keeping foreskins in a sack or other container, but I can't find it anywhere. This makes me think that sometime in the past I must have read a commentary about how they were kept. Does anyone have any idea where I might have come across information like that? Or is it more likely I'm mis-remembering such a story?