Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rulers of Evil By F. Tupper Saussy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Consider He separated the waters from the waters. I interpret that to mean a fleshly interpretation and a heavenly interpretation. Therefore another out working of that expression is this flesh age. Unfortunately the keys are hidden so preacher most times teaches his fleshly understanding in history and locations. I see allegories. Therefore I do not get bogged down with fleshly meanings. As such I glean what I can but I sit at no mans feet.

I can appreciate your point.

Shabbat Shalom
    Michael.
    Likewise I appreciate your input. Spiritual meanings are important since spiritual things are spiritually discerned. But making literal interpretation far out of context is what Veith seems to be doing. Consider also that they are looking at Daniel vs the Revelations of John.

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Mathhew 24:16
    According to Josephus and others they literally (believers) fled and headed toward a location called Pella (which means "rock" interestingly enough--a variant of 'petra').
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 03:00 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyf350 View Post
    Alright ill have a look. It seems to be a few hour long segments this may take a while.
    Please keep a notepad while you watch and post Minute Marks. Also, there is a right-click feature about linking to a particular moment in the video. If you can save us time, we can view specific points.