Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rulers of Evil By F. Tupper Saussy

Rulers of Evil By F. Tupper Saussy

I am only a few pages into this one but already I have come across a tax case and the prosecutor is a ordained Jesuit. Its interesting to say the least. I hope other people take a look, it sure is fascinating to think of the implications.

http://pacinlaw.us/pdf/sup/Rulers_of_Evil.php

Happy reading.

Can someone fix the thread title I made a mistake. Its F. Tupper Sauccy

Quote Originally Posted by tommyf350 View Post
    Can someone fix the thread title I made a mistake. Its F. Tupper Sauccy
    thank you for this book - i was looking for it in hard back and it has gotten expensive. I went ahead and bought it anyways for the bookshelf - maybe my children will read it one day.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

You're welcome. I was looking at the hard cover version too. The used ones start in the 60-70 dollar range. A little too expensive for me right now, but I do plan on getting one eventually. I had no idea there was two popes up until reading this book.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyf350 View Post
    You're welcome. I was looking at the hard cover version too. The used ones start in the 60-70 dollar range. A little too expensive for me right now, but I do plan on getting one eventually. I had no idea there was two popes up until reading this book.
    do yourself a favor and go to youtube now and search WALTER VEITH - view Total Onslaught.

Alright ill have a look. It seems to be a few hour long segments this may take a while.

Yup, I noticed that after I posted. I guess i have my work cut out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    do yourself a favor and go to youtube now and search WALTER VEITH - view Total Onslaught.
    Tread carefully re: Veith. I discern something amiss about his presentations. He seems to selectively leave out facts, truths and details about history in pushing a concept. The "land between the seas" is well known to be around where is called Palestine. Mosque (temple, tabernacle, enclosure) of Omar (est. 1193 AD) is built on Mt. Moriah (afak means 'sacred rock' or 'holy mountain/mound'). The land between the seas is not North America.

Name:  N1430OmarFirstView.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  201.3 KB

^ Planted on Mt. Moriah on the temple mount in 637 A.D.

When Jerusalem, however, was taken by the Mahomedans under the Caliph Omar {2nd successor to Mohammed}, in A.D. 637, the patriarch Sophronius, alluding to Dan. viii. 13, is said to have exclaimed, "The abomination of desolation is in the holy place"-- Gibbon. The Mosque of Omar, or "the tabernacle of his palace," has stood "on the glorious holy mountain" even to this very day." Messiah the Prince (1866)
    Name:  mosque_omar.png
Views: 495
Size:  31.0 KB
    Source: Evenings With the Prophets of the Lost Empires of the World, Reverend John P. Newman (1887)
    Name:  014_01_0092_TH-Atlas_prev.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  29.9 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 11:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Consider He separated the waters from the waters. I interpret that to mean a fleshly interpretation and a heavenly interpretation. Therefore another out working of that expression is this flesh age. Unfortunately the keys are hidden so preacher most times teaches his fleshly understanding in history and locations. I see allegories. Therefore I do not get bogged down with fleshly meanings. As such I glean what I can but I sit at no mans feet.

I can appreciate your point.

Shabbat Shalom
    Michael.