Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I have watched many a friend go to jail claiming Secured Creditor status. I find it akin to trying to tap the Stock of the United States Corporation.

Are you Authorized to work within the United States? The answer is in your HEAD she said to me...

and my favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfjIw3mivc

Talk about Mind Programming - Please tell me who I am. Because you have authority OVER ME. Training the minions to do the bidding of their master - thru Media [audio/video].

Won't you sign up your name.... THE RES.

My TRUST [Valuable Promises] placed in TRUST. My Trust has VALUE. And only I can choose where it RESIDES.

Adam sought to Cover Eve as they were ONE in Trust - she was a Femme Covert. And in doing so he was complicit in her sin. For he must have ordered her to stay away from this wise one. And yet there she was at his feet.

Therefore a HUSBAND cannot contract with a WIFE after marriage for he contracts with himself! Consider now in light of Statehood! Who is the Husband and who is the wife?

The wife submits and obeys! Else there is no marriage. But if the vows are expressed, then she has duty to obey. She is the CITIZENRY. He is the Head of State. She submits to His Rule.

Mirror - Soul submits to Spirit.
    Mirror - Wife submits to her Husband.

I am reminded of This......are you so trapped in your mind that you are actually going to reach for some DIMES?

Mar 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house is not able to stand.

Mar 3:26 And if Satan hath risen up against himself, and be divided, he is not able to stand, but hath an end.

Mar 3:27 No one is any wise able to enter into the strong man's house, and plunder his vessels of gold, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will plunder his house

================================================

Now considering the mind....one trapped is like the Disney princess trapped in a high tower - by a Strong Man. She is but a maiden. She in analogy is every man. And the Strong Man is him that trapped her. She only needs a Trigger to INSTANTLY transform her mind into the Status of her Captivity.

Does this Work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

I thank my LUCKY STARS? BLASPHEMY! But boy howdy are those hairs standing on the back of the neck?

PRIDE in every American Heart.....It certainly ain't The Word of God! Pride = Leviathan!

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the inward man of the heart, in the incorruptible ornament, of a meek and quiet character, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Where is Pride?

The Princess in the Tower awaits a STRONGER MAN to release her from the prison guarded by the Dragon. Fairy tales indeed - but OH so much truth for those who understand.

Mar 3:22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub [the lord of the flies], and by the prince of the devils casteth he out demons.

Mar 3:23 And He called them unto Him, and began saying unto them in parables, "How can Satan cast out Satan ?

I was thinking I don't need any DIMES.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Folks are looking for evidence of MK ULTRA programming - look in the mirror Alice. She is every man. For SHE said make us a man-king LIKE all the other nations!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-25-14 at 01:22 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    USUFRUCT = "use of fruits"

Think about what "use of fruits" means in context of the worldly system. The fruit of our labor can be of benefit to others by simply receiving our time and energy. When it's done, it's done. It is the store of fruits of labor which is in question here as that is what is made "use" of by the worldly system in the form of "credits". The TITLE to said "credits" (and/or TITLE to property) is what we are discussing here which is "use of fruits" or USUFRUCT.

'UNITED STATES' has seized ALL TITLES and holds OWNERSHIP of said TITLES in abeyance. That means TITLE to your "store of fruits" as well. The surrender of claim to TITLE of that "store of fruits" is what Boris is putting forth in his newly formed opinion/philosophy.

I for one agree with it; I have NO desire of TITLE or OWNERSHIP or anything else of the DEAD 2nd dimension worldly system. However, as man, I retain highest claim to property [IMHO property is NOT synonymous with TITLE or OWNERSHIP] which I deem necessary to carry out my purpose in this life as set forth by the Creator, Most High God. No other man has a right to deny or administer my claimed property unless said man can prove and verify a higher claim on the record under oath or affirmation.

'UNITED STATES' does not live, has no vocal chords and therefore has no ability to make a proper claim to property; man is higher than 'UNITED STATES' and EVERYTHING else under God.

Let the DEAD keep the DEAD and let the living make highest claim to right of use as is the inherent capacity of man.

In a narrow sense considering the word 'use':

1. You have a lawn mower in allodium? You let your neighbor 'use' it. If its yours do can you ever 'use' it?
    2. Isn't "use" tax a tax for gaining from taking into possession that which does not belong to you?

If Bob is the surety and insurer for an aircraft and Roy borrows the aircraft then isn't Roy borrowing both Bob's aircraft and to some extent Bob's suretyship? When Bob flies it, Bob is not necessarily 'use'-ing the aircraft because it is Bob's.

If you use a name, title or the like that belongs to someone else, and you gain from that, then is it all that far-fetched that the one to whom the name, title or the like belongs might require partaking in your gains?

Use (thefreedictionary.com)
    * - law the beneficial enjoyment of property the legal title to which is held by another person as trustee;
    * - the benefit or profit of lands and tenements of which the legal title and possession are vested in another;
    * -law an archaic word for trust.
    Can one place something in trust with oneself?

Related terms: divided title, equitable title, legal title, possessory estates, future interests.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 02:44 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    USUFRUCT = "use of fruits"

Think about what "use of fruits" means in context of the worldly system. The fruit of our labor can be of benefit to others by simply receiving our time and energy. When it's done, it's done. It is the store of fruits of labor which is in question here as that is what is made "use" of by the worldly system in the form of "credits". The TITLE to said "credits" (and/or TITLE to property) is what we are discussing here which is "use of fruits" or USUFRUCT.

'UNITED STATES' has seized ALL TITLES and holds OWNERSHIP of said TITLES in abeyance. That means TITLE to your "store of fruits" as well. The surrender of claim to TITLE of that "store of fruits" is what Boris is putting forth in his newly formed opinion/philosophy.

I for one agree with it; I have NO desire of TITLE or OWNERSHIP or anything else of the DEAD 2nd dimension worldly system. However, as man, I retain highest claim to property [IMHO property is NOT synonymous with TITLE or OWNERSHIP] which I deem necessary to carry out my purpose in this life as set forth by the Creator, Most High God. No other man has a right to deny or administer my claimed property unless said man can prove and verify a higher claim on the record under oath or affirmation.

'UNITED STATES' does not live, has no vocal chords and therefore has no ability to make a proper claim to property; man is higher than 'UNITED STATES' and EVERYTHING else under God.

Let the DEAD keep the DEAD and let the living make highest claim to right of use as is the inherent capacity of man.
    According to Hodges: the term USUFRUCTUARY means that person that "Reaps the profit from anything".

According to Cowell: USUFRUCTUARY means that "one that has the Use and reaps the profit from anything".

USUCAPTIO: The enjoying of a Thing by Continuance of Time, or receiving the Profits, long Possession or Prescription.

A fruit is a benefit of the Land. So I might make a use of land in farming to bring forth corn. The corn is the fruit. One might make a use in land in religion [erecting a church building] for purposes set forth in the Charter. The Fruits of that Religion are Spiritual.

Fruit can of course be personal or public in regard to its uses. So if I undertake to be about my duties of husbandry such that I must forge in the Earth for Fruit to sustain my family in accord with my Kings Law, then I might take some fish out of a body of water and then return to Hidel or Sanctuary.

Honey is the Fruit produced by bees. Love, Patience, long sufferering, are Fruits of the Spirit, but are NOT the Spirit.

And Joseph found himself in a pit - and absent declaration - he was seized as a slave and sold as property. When in fact he was Heir of the House of Israel.

AND IN KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT - he was seized and taken into captivity.

Isa 42:22 But this is a People robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Isa 42:24 Who gave Jacob [natural Jacob and his natural seed] for a spoil, and Israel [spiritual Jacob and his Spiritual seed] to the robbers? did not the LORD, He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His ways, neither were they obedient unto His law.

The answer is simple to me.

Isa 42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength [for prevailing] of battle [that prevailed against Israel]: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Show me anywhere in Scripture where Abraham, Issac or Jacob, Moses or Aaron gave all to the treasury. What about Job? Lot? Surely there is someone who can show me where John the Baptist engaged himself with the affairs of Statehood. When he was supposed to the the High Priest. He gave all to God.

The difference my friend is HOW YOU EXPRESS THE TRUST.

Act 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?"

For michael-joseph is but a servant undertaking in the Kingdom wherein is my Trust. Finding I am dead in Christ - thru Baptism - there is no Law binding on me - UNLESS I allow it. By my acknowledgment and deed.

I see it like this: Rome she changed the Sabbath day from the 7th day to the 1st. And those who keep it either do so in ignorance or with understanding that they deny the authority of God and accept the authority of man. It's real simple.

I will show you my faith by my deed.

I therefore in Coverture claim in the name of Yehoshuah, my savior, my King and in whom I trust as private Beneficiary in Yehoshuah [Yeshua, Jesus or Iousus] the anointed of El Elyon.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-25-14 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    In a narrow sense considering the word 'use':

1. You have a lawn mower in allodium? You let your neighbor 'use' it. If its yours do can you ever 'use' it?
    2. Isn't "use" tax a tax for gaining from taking into possession that which does not belong to you?

If Bob is the surety and insurer for an aircraft and Roy borrows the aircraft then isn't Roy borrowing both Bob's aircraft and to some extent Bob's suretyship? When Bob flies it, Bob is not necessarily 'use'-ing the aircraft because it is Bob's.

If you use a name, title or the like that belongs to someone else, and you gain from that, then is it all that far-fetched that the one to whom the name, title or the like belongs might require partaking in your gains?
    A Use Tax is a tax on the Transfer of Title. First of all the mower is not allodial in regards to property that is impossible, unless you are a king. It is allodial in terms of estate as a Fee Simple. The mower is a THING. The Use in the Thing is to cut the grass - typical use.

Now if I am holding the Thing for my own uses in possession and I let it out to you then a TRUST forms.

You are Trustee holding the mower in Trust upon your uses for a time and you might benefit of its uses as a third party, but I have beneficial interest in the Trust because I had the possession and I TRANSFERRED it to you for a short time.

The Use in the Thing is an Estate. And since I transferred the FEE via Lease or Deed, you now have a Qualified FEE.

Perhaps the lease was a friendly loan - nevertheless - you would be entitled to the return of the full use of the mower [thing] upon your demand. That is unless you settled on certain terms. Then you must abide in those terms - covenants - such as creditor/debtor relationships.

Regarding Roy and Bob - Bob is Surety to the one he contracted himself to - Roy has no duty to assume the Surety UNLESS Bob stipulates that in the Contract he has with Roy. Bob would be a fool to let Roy use the Thing absent an agreement [typically in insurance - third party].

Roy makes a USE of the THING. Roy has the actual possession but Bob has the Right of Possession. Bob Promised in Contract to another to be Surety. Roy never promised [he was not a party to the Contract] - therefore has no liability in Bob's Contractual obigations. Bob would be a fool to let Roy fly absent a Surety Understanding the Use whilst the Thing was in Roy's Possession.

The Lender [Bank] requires the Borrower to keep insurance on the Thing [house] whilst the Borrower is with the obligation - meaning the Borrower might lease the house to a tenant - or he might actually reside in the house [thing] for the Use consistent with Residential Property.

Regarding Use of Property belonging to another - SPOT ON. The Cestui Que Use [he who created the Use] wants a Return from the Trustee. You are spot on.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-25-14 at 02:36 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    I have no desire of "profit" or of anything which derives a "profit". As a son of the Most High, I do not endeavor for worldly "profits".

The 'Treasury' does not receive anything but what exists in the 2nd dimension DEAD world. The 'Treasury' does not sit in a chair, lay on a couch, sleep in a bed or steer a car; however, it makes a 'use' of the TITLE to these things by collateralization for the debt-based currency system. The things of God's creation are not surrendered to anyone or anything; only the fictitious TITLES and "profits" derived therefrom are surrendered since... why would we want such worldly DEAD things anyway? Is God interested in the DEAD paper world or any illusionary "profits" derived from it? If not, why should we be?
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 04-25-14 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    A Use Tax is a tax on the Transfer of Title.
    Transfer of legal or equitable? Why does the State of Illinois only issue motor vehicle titles to residents? Where do the People live?

First of all the mower is not allodial in regards to property {what does this word mean?} that is impossible {says who?}, unless you are a king.
    That depends on your status. One can be a sovereign without being a king or a queen. Being sovereign doesn't necessarily always connote having absolute sovereignty. According to attorney general opinions, etc. the People (not to be confused with residents or subjects) ~= Crown.

Representation of the Crown is translated in our system to representation of the People. -Shawn W. Denney, Former Senior Counsel to the (Illinois) Attorney General
    Thus, the source of authority of the Attorney General is the people who establish the government, and his primary obligation is to the people. Hancock v. Terry Elkhorn Mining Co., 503 S.W.2d 710, 715 (Ky. 1973).
    Property:
    *the right to possess, use, and dispose of anything
    Related: The People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 03:19 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Hey, I'm not reaching for any dimes! LOL

Just trying to sift out what was being explained in those lengthy uToobs. Waaay too many back handsprings and cartwheels, not enough point-making.

Anthony Joseph
    'king' is still lower than man. God did not create 'king' in his image.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    'king' is still lower than man. God did not create 'king' in his image.
    Except that per Black's Law Dictionary 'man' could be construed to refer to a 'vassal' as contrasted with "Man" or "Mankind". Statutory/official vs. organic or popular English?

Name:  man_blacks_second.png
Views: 993
Size:  55.8 KB

Note: "a person of the male sex".

Name:  property1.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  87.0 KB

Note the word "dominion" which is associated with sovereignty.

Name:  property2.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  76.0 KB

Name:  property3.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  34.8 KB

(Scans from Blacks 2nd Edition.)
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 03:29 AM.