Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I have no desire of "profit" or of anything which derives a "profit". As a son of the Most High, I do not endeavor for worldly "profits".

The 'Treasury' does not receive anything but what exists in the 2nd dimension DEAD world. The 'Treasury' does not sit in a chair, lay on a couch, sleep in a bed or steer a car; however, it makes a 'use' of the TITLE to these things by collateralization for the debt-based currency system. The things of God's creation are not surrendered to anyone or anything; only the fictitious TITLES and "profits" derived therefrom are surrendered since... why would we want such worldly DEAD things anyway? Is God interested in the DEAD paper world or any illusionary "profits" derived from it? If not, why should we be?
    okay lets do it like this. The big toe of the Flesh which I undertake within is part of that body. It is a member of the Person called Flesh. I say person because the Flesh is NOT me - I undertake in it. Now is it profitable to me to cut off the toe? Isn't that a WASTE of property that does not belong to me?

Gen 2:7 And Yehovah Elohim formed [as a potter] man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul.

Now then, the potter formed the Flesh from His Creation!

Gen 1:1 Original Earth
    *In the beginning Elohim [prepared, formed, fashioned, and] created the Heavens and the earth. [Perfect, complete and to be Inhabited].

Now certainly I make a use of this property belonging to God. Now the question remains HOW DO I USE IT? In the manner set forth by God or according to my own vain conceptions? Nothing of this flesh is my own!

It is a Thing and not me. I SHOULD Undertake in this Flesh according to the Laws set forth by the One who Created its Use and subjected the Use to certain Laws. Will you look at your arm and call it 2d? It is but a concoction of minerals and elements. You cannot sustain it in your own power [you cannot give it life]. You can only MAINTAIN it in accord with vanity or in accord with the True Owner's Law. Therefore you and I are servants, trustees undertaking in this Flesh.

You are looking at a mirror when you see the Worlds systems. And the District Attorney Satan accuses day and night - "see Father El Elyon, how can you let these into your Kingdom, they break your Law daily". And guess what Satan is RIGHT.

If you undertake in a Kingdom you are subject to the King's Law. The name cannot hold me - I am not this Flesh - it is a MIRROR image. Yehoshuah conquered the Dragon and set this maiden free. I am free in deed because I have a clear conscience.

Those who are hidden in Yehoshuah are Free and are not UNDER any Law. But those who have placed their Life in Trust with Yehoshuah desire to keep the King's Law to be pleasing as a wife desires to be pleasing to her husbandman.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chastevirgin to Christ.

Virgin: G3933

parthenos
    par-then'-os
    Of unknown origin; a maiden; by implication an unmarried daughter: - virgin.

======================================

Consider the analogy in Marriage. Have you engaged yourself in Marriage to another Law Giver? That is what Adam/Eve did. So what is new under the sun?

I am interested in Reaping Heavenly Profits by bringing the Harvest into the Barn. That is Turning [look it up] the hearts of the children back to The Creator instead of that of "a creator". Nevertheless all of the Earth and all things in it belong to The Creator and The Creator is able to grant to whomsoever He chooses. Those obedient children will inherit.

It is how living souls make a Use of the unrighteous mammon that God is interested.

Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Luk 16:12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

This is God speaking - he is saying PROVE yourself trustworthy. Then we can talk. I love that God is from the Show Me state!

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

'king' is still lower than man. God did not create 'king' in his image.
    Is God subject to vanity? No. Therefore man in his current Status is NOT in the image of God. God did create the office of the King. But man wanted to see his fellow undertaking in it. There we go again back to those Five Philistine Lords [senses].

El Elyon = Emperor
    Yehovah = King
    El Shaddai = Queen
    Yehovah occupies in many offices : As King, as Savior [Yehoshuah] as Sustainer, as Provider, etc.

Anthony Joseph
    God does not refer to 'Black's Law Dictionary'; God's man predates Black.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Legal or equitable? Why does the State of Illinois only issue motor vehicle titles to residents? Where do the People live?

That depends on your status. One can be a sovereign without being a king. Being sovereign doesn't necessarily always connote having absolute sovereignty. According to attorney general opinions, etc. the People (not to be confused with residents or subjects) ~= Crown.

Related: The People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
    Its obvious which Title: the Legal Title. Bob held it originally and transferred it to Roy. Bob holds the Equitable Title but he does not have to! He might just transfer BOTH titles to Roy and Bob, by Agreement, might have interest in the Estate held by Roy.

I disagree regarding sovereignty. Those who form society declare who will have the Rule over them. Thus waiving their sovereign status in engaging a new husband.

Titles are issued upon OFFICES OF TRUST. Which are of course Resident in the Law Boundary. Living souls decide for themselves where their Trust will reside thus placing the Rule of their Lives IN THOSE THEY TRUST.

Therefore if you undertake as a Trustee, then you, in your deed, become Resident [you chose, you now have the obligation] under that Law Boundary BECAUSE the Trustee is Resident in a Trust. It is a CAGE with many parts and you chose to lend your energy to one.

To say that a business is 2d is absurd to me. It is akin to saying the flesh I occupy and Maintain does not exist. Sure it does. That is akin to someone saying Eve talked to a snake - ABSURD.

Trust does not always split titles.

The People begs a Society in Trust - so that Society Lives within that Trust Boundary. And it matters not where on the Earth a member is located said member is subject to that Law Boundary by Consent. Therefore if subject, THEN Resident within that Law Boundary.

Obey The Creator or the creation. Choice seems obvious.

It should be obvious why a Trust IF structured properly will escape Probate.

Shalom,
    MJ

The foregoing example of Bob and Roy assumes Bob holds an Allodial ESTATE in Fee Simple
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-25-14 at 03:28 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Is God subject to vanity? No. Therefore man in his current Status is NOT in the image of God. God did create the office of the King. But man wanted to see his fellow undertaking in it. There we go again back to those Five Philistine Lords [senses].

El Elyon = Emperor
    Yehovah = King
    El Shaddai = Queen
    Yehovah occupies in many offices : As King, as Savior [Yehoshuah] as Sustainer, as Provider, etc.
    I do not agree with your take on "image of God".

Second, any man who enters into an office of 'king' is still lower than man; how can an 'office' be higher than the living man who exercises said office?

God does not refer to 'Black's Law Dictionary'; God's man predates Black.
    Obviously. The point is making known the various interpretations of the word. The topic is "Usufruct Surrender Remedy" and deals with those interacting with officers of the United States of America, right?

1. You have a lawn mower in allodium? You let your neighbor 'use' it. If its yours do can you ever 'use' it?
    If we talk about a million different adverse possibilities and negatives and tend toward devolve everything and everyone's rights by mere presumption to and for the worser then what's the point of the discussion? The can's or cant's or impossibilities may be bespoke (unique to you) rather than 'universal'.

how can an 'office' be higher than the living man who exercises said office?
    If a sovereign joined the Russian Navy as an admiral, the sovereign wouldn't necessarily be sovereign in his capacity as an admiral.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 09:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I do not agree with your take on "image of God".

Second, any man who enters into an office of 'king' is still lower than man; how can an 'office' be higher than the living man who exercises said office?
    the term Office means Duty. So what is the proper office? Is it not to render duty to God, his Creator?

If men join together and appoint themselves a king - they by their choice - elevate another man over them. Man made the choice to put another man as King in Trust. Therefore man in society is subject to their king.

That's like saying I make a choice and then saying I am not subject to my choice because I am a man. I declare status apart from being a man. I declare status as a living soul in Christ. My status is in Christ. My trust is in my King. My choice, therefore my obligation.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Anthony Joseph
    if man subjects himself to a certain realm; he enters into the jurisdiction of said realm only until he chooses to exit said realm. Is a man who at times exercises the role of 'Police Officer' called "officer" at home?

Do you claim I am a 'US citizen'? Will you verify said claim on the record with full liability?

I have been careful to couch my discourse in Legal Terms. Because the topic is that of a Legal nature. Therefore Use in a legal sense does not hold the same meaning in a common sense. That would be committing adultery. This goes to how the argument is framed.

So an OFFICE[r] has certain duties with respect to the Law Boundary - Societal Trust. So let me frame it like this.

Lets say I claim the flesh body I reside in is mine. That is a tort because it isn't. I did not create it and I only maintain it. Now I have been granted the right to use this property - but only in accord with the Laws governing the Use. If I use it against those laws - then there are consequences. So regarding Bouvier :

USUFRUCT The right of enjoying a thing, the property of which is vested in another, and to draw from the same all the profit, utility and advantage which it may produce, provided it be without altering the substance of the thing.

Now clearly the Property is in God. So what does Enjoy mean?

ENJOYMENT. The right which a man possesses of receiving all the product of a thing for his necessity, his use, or his pleasure.

Now then considering the flesh body how will I return the Usufruct of that body to God absent death? I am bound to make a use of it to maintain it according to Leviticus 11 [health laws]. The One who created the Thing [Flesh] subjected the Use of the Thing to Law.

How then will I give what I do not have to give? What I can however do is to make the Use of the Thing according to the Law which governs the Thing.

Now the question is who sustains the flesh? Is it my vain conceptions of my own deeds? Or do I place my Trust in God. In other words am I eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil or the Tree of Life? A choice?

Framing as hereinbefore, I can see how one might surrender his rights to the use of the thing [Life] according to the following:

Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Which is to say a man losing his life in Christ. That would indeed be a Surrender of the Usufruct - which hinges on the term Enjoyment. Placing my trust in Yehovah Yireh. He sustains my life. Interesting paradox.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Undertaking according to the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil - my senses Rule me. But in the Tree of Life the Holy Spirit has the Rule.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Anthony Joseph
    If you withhold things from others; others will withhold things from you.

A claim of OWNERSHIP is a claim to enslave and to be enslaved.

TITLES are but paper claims to the illusionary "profits" of a thing withheld from others.

God granted his sons and daughters dominion in the earth absent monetary fees. We are "charged" fees only when we "charge" others. If we do not give ALL freely to others, others will not give freely to us.

"...with a firm reliance upon the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor."

That document is DEAD and so are those that signed it. However, the idea of the last line of that document can be adopted and I believe the mechanism is in place to exercise the choice to continue withholding from our brothers and sisters (claiming TITLE and OWNERSHIP) or give ALL to them (surrendering the USUFRUCT).

The 'system' is neutral and it does not live and breath; it only spits out what it takes in - garbage in garbage out. If our 'input' is righteous, the 'output' should follow suit. Do we rely upon men for this? Absolutely not (protection of Divine Providence). Do we go back on our promise? Absolutely not (sacred honor).

I do not seek, or want of, the "treasures" from the realm of the DEAD.

If I do not OWN or claim TITLE to a thing, how can I be liable for it?