Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    if man subjects himself to a certain realm; he enters into the jurisdiction of said realm only until he chooses to exit said realm. Is a man who at times exercises the role of 'Police Officer' called "officer" at home?

Do you claim I am a 'US citizen'? Will you verify said claim on the record with full liability?
    I can agree with that in regard to OFFICE. But in regard to Society the only way to leave is to declare yourself. Public face - private face. Public husband to citizenry [wife] - private husband to partner [wife]. In society mankind assembles in Trust.

Why is this so difficult. The US Person is a member of the Corporation subject to it. If the Trustee is summoned - and you say that ain't me - then pray tell who are you? The court summons the Trustee as fiduciary to settle the account. So it is okay to benefit but not okay to take the obligation? Equity will not be mocked. If you lack trust then SAY SOMETHING. And then do something to show - for your faith spoken means nothing to me or God. Let me see your deeds - Faith absent deeds is dead.

Better still what are you and why are you here?

I hear men speaking of the three Hebrew children and them going into the fire - as if they will have courage in a day to come. To day is the day to Declare Thy Trust.

I have no trust in you - means just that - I don't do the acts anymore that make me subject to the Corporation.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I can agree with that in regard to OFFICE. But in regard to Society the only way to leave is to declare yourself. Public face - private face. Public husband to citizenry [wife] - private husband to partner [wife]. In society mankind assembles in Trust.

Why is this so difficult. The US Person is a member of the Corporation subject to it. If the Trustee is summoned - and you say that ain't me - then pray tell who are you? The court summons the Trustee as fiduciary to settle the account. So it is okay to benefit but not okay to take the obligation? Equity will not be mocked. If you lack trust then SAY SOMETHING. And then do something to show - for your faith spoken means nothing to me or God. Let me see your deeds - Faith absent deeds is dead.

Better still what are you and why are you here?

I hear men speaking of the three Hebrew children and them going into the fire - as if they will have courage in a day to come. To day is the day to Declare Thy Trust.

I have no trust in you - means just that - I don't do the acts anymore that make me subject to the Corporation.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    First, why say "that ain't me"? Who is making the claim? Will said claimant come forward now and verify said claim? Does someone here claim I have done harm or caused injury?

Second, what 'benefit' have I received if I am the source of the supposed "credit" in the first place? If there is a benefit realized it is evidenced by the paper currency which circulates, and; who claims TITLE to said currency? The 'United States' and the 'Federal Reserve' receive the benefit of my energy and labor, and; TITLE to the fruits of said energy and labor (and property) have been seized by the 'United States'.

Without my claiming TITLE or OWNERSHIP in 'NAME' or anything in said 'NAME' I do not receive ANY benefit from said entities. Everything I have is from God and He does not "charge" me a fee or place a "money price tag" on what I wish to use. The rest is just an illusion and I leave that to those who desire to play in that DEAD realm.

First, why say "that ain't me"? Who is making the claim? Will said claimant come forward now and verify said claim? Does someone here claim I have done harm or caused injury?

Second, what 'benefit' have I received if I am the source of the supposed "credit" in the first place? If there is a benefit realized it is evidenced by the paper currency which circulates, and; who claims TITLE to said currency? The 'United States' and the 'Federal Reserve' receive the benefit of my energy and labor, and; TITLE to the fruits of said energy and labor (and property) have been seized by the 'United States'.

Without my claiming TITLE or OWNERSHIP in 'NAME' or anything in said 'NAME' I do not receive ANY benefit from said entities. Everything I have is from God and He does not "charge" me a fee or place a "money price tag" on what I wish to use. The rest is just an illusion and I leave that to those who desire to play in that DEAD realm.
    But friend how does the United States seize anything it is 2d, remember? You must mean men acting for a particular society seized. For I have never seen a fiction get up and walk. How does the Federal Reserve do anything - you must mean the men who operate in it - right?

Noone forces us to do anything that we did not already consent to. Perhaps we do or did in ignorance but that is still consent. So other men enforce Laws that I consent to be bound to. How is that wrong? Those men call themselves State - are those men dead? I think not. They breathe as I do.

If I lack trust, then I ain't going. I have no obligation to go. Is a Chinese man bound to the Law boundary of those occupying within the United States? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the choices of that man.

I truly see this a a dog returning to his vomit.

Serve God in meekness and a quiet spirit. Surrender to the Way of God and walk in it. Else pledge to Rabshakah [military political officer] for the Assyrian. Isaiah 36.

It seems pretty simple to me - If I make a promise I should keep it. That's all. Nothing Free. I don't want anything Free. For I see my brother as valuable and I would desire to give him value in exchange.

I find that my God LET out a vineyard and PAID the workers in it at the end of the day. "Mediums of Exchange" is where the rubber meets the road. Ceasar pretty much controls it all these day wouldn't you say?

Seems simple - get out of debt - live quietly - honor God.

Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat 10:7 And as ye go, herald, saying, The kingdom of the heavens is drawn nigh.

Mat 10:8 Heal sick ones, cleanse leprous ones, raise dead ones, cast out demons: freely ye have received, freely give.

Comment:
    Of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Mat 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass [money] in your girdles,

Mat 10:10 Nor wallet with writings on it [begging bags] for your journey, neither two coats, neither spare sandals, nor a staff for walking: for the workman is worthy of his meals.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Too much adverse presumption and very little edifying discussion? If one is talking about playing the game Monopoly, then refuses to acknowledge the Monopoly rules as having any merit, then why even acknowledge Monopoly's 'existence'? Why presume anyone discussing Monopoly to be blind (stupid and idiotic) to the obvious reality that its just a game or that anything else exists outside of Monopoly?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 09:30 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

IMO, Boris's paradigm is based on the reality of the military occupation of the united States of America that started on April 15, 1861 when President Lincoln by the power vested in him (as Commander in Chief) summoned both Houses of Congress to convene on July 4, 1861. For more information about this "reality" see http://www.stevegartin.com/legalshisory.htm. Here is a good excerpt:

Martial law and or Martial Rule are branches of the law of war, which is a branch of the law of nations which is Roman based international law; Justinian's code and regulation which has been in effect since April 15, 1861. The U.S. CODE sits under the Lieber Code and not the "We the People" constitution?

Congress sits under the commander-in-Chief as do the STATES, COURTS and all LAW enforcement.

If Lincoln and those who came after him did away with the common law what was put in its place?

The answer here is Roman based law represented in the Codes of Justinian.
    The "law of usufruct" is part of military law (Lieber Code - part #38 implements the usufruct principle).

But I believe our people's captivity under "military rule" truly began MUCH earlier, in 721 BC when the Assyrian Empire conquered the Northern 10 Tribes of Israel. The implications of this perspective is posted here for those who are interested in that dimension.

So, if military rule is the "reality" of our current situation here in Amercia, then, IMO, we need to develop a remedy based on starting from that reality.

Using the UCC is honoring a system used by our captors. If the UCC is used to "surrender" and make "peace" with our captors, then it may in fact be the escape clause that the Creator promised to provide for "His people" in 1 Cor 10:13.

Was not Daniel blessed and protected while serving the King of Babylon?

Isn't the "daughter of Zion" (true church today) told to "Go to Babylon. There you will be rescued."? (Mic 4:10)

I believe Boris's paradigm using usufruct and 12 USC 95a(2) has merit. Just as much as using 12 USC 411.

However, I believe that using UCC 3-603(b) about a dishonored payment would make more sense than using UCC 2 about a "protected purchaser" as far as enforcing this remedy is concerned.

Perhaps we can focus on building upon this "military rule" based paradigm, and integrate it with the "lawful money" paradigm.

See Boris's OUTLINE to learn more...
    Last edited by doug555; 04-25-14 at 11:56 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    What is the reason and purpose for making demand of 'lawful money' per Title 12USC411?

What is the reason and purpose for making demand of 'lawful money' per Title 12USC411?
    IMO, FRN (Federal Reserve Notes) usage invokes an “Enemy of State” status, by increasing threat to US by increasing the national debt. Peaceful inhabitants cannot be "enemies of State".

FRN (private credit) cannot DISCHARGE obligations. They can only postpone it by displacing it upon another.

Therefore, FRN usage is at odds with 12 USC 95a(2). Only lawful money can discharge debts.

Hence, a 12 USC 411 lawful money demand must be invoked in order to effect a "full acquittance and discharge" that settles accounts and keeps the books balanced.

Anthony Joseph
    Anyone else wish to add their reason and purpose?

The demand allows one to use the strawman/entity/game token to hold the type of job involving a payroll check, on which one makes the demand. Sometimes it's made on the signature card. Withholdings are returned later and the powers that be overlook the accounts where the demand has been made.

Also, if someone makes the demand while buying a car, for example, and that someone gets a notary to record the act and the FRN numbers, etc., that someone has first lien, even with DMV plates on the car. I think this is when the car is bought from Joe Schmoe across town, not a dealer.

Maybe abandon the strawman and instead create a trust name to use the indorsed bill remedy with?

Or, if one's promise is value, would a promissory note be just as effective?
    Last edited by Moxie; 04-26-14 at 03:40 AM.