Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name:  Loan Accounting Reveals True Creditor.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  86.0 KB

Loan Accounting Reveals True Creditor

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Who is Creator? - And therefore who has the ultimate property right?

Who creates?

Who is Creator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    This. ^^^^ this this this this this this.

Holy frijoles that blog is hy00ge with all those videos: zomg! I would have to study this stuff and watch all those lengthy videos as a full-time job for the next several months just to get all that info straight ON TOP of my current issues. What about groceries, mating socks, washing the car, collecting FRNs and breathing??

Why does a man have to notify a fiction!

What a colossal amount of life force and paper devoted to asking a fiction for permission to use some rainbow-unicorn-lucky-charm-leprechaun fictional instrument.

P.S. How many successes with this remedy so far?
    What? Back up the train there Moxie!!

Man-kind chose fiction over reality in the Garden of Eden.

Now you are complaining that you have to deal with it?

Can you hear the advice the Creator gave "to all the exiles in Babylon", as a TYPE for us today:
    http://www.biblestudytools.com/nas/j...eremiah+29:4-7

4 "Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, to all the exiles whom I have sent into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon, 5 'Build houses and live in them; and plant gardens and eat their produce. 6 'Take wives and become the fathers of sons and daughters, and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; and multiply there and do not decrease. 7 'Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.'

Yes, I have had success using 12 USC 411 for 3 years now, and with a private contract payment to a hospital and its 3 debts collectors, getting them into Breach of Trust, Unclean Hands, Equitable Estoppel and Joinder for $10,000, using IBR and Conditional Acceptance upon Verification letters, within trust indentures. David has copies of same and can confirm this, but cannot distribute that information. as it is private.

What successes do you have?

BTW: I have a full time job, do all you mention above, and still have time to research all of this AND put up several websites to help educate others about this FREE OF CHARGE. And you are complaining about taking time just to READ this!? Hmmm... who side are you REALLY on?
    Last edited by doug555; 11-08-14 at 05:10 PM.