Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/p...affidavit.html

See updated "Usufruct Affidavit" at link above, for your review and suggestions.

Notice that Boris's latest 10/23 audio confirms my assertion that bills are really credit vouchers, and that we should accept, indorse, and return them as lawful money payments.

Dishonors of these "indorsed bill payments" would constitute insurrection and rebellion against the United States per Section 4 of the 14th Amendment by questioning the public debt.

Notice that the "public debt" has to have a counterpart "public credit" according the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles" (GAAP) that governs all commercial activity using the double-entry bookkeeping paradigm.

This "public debt" is owed to people for their deposit of their private labor as the "public credit" of the nation, pledged at birth.

Notice this excerpt from "Public Debt Private Assets" publication from the FRB in Chicago, at the top of page 5 (boldface added):

"We all know what debt is when it is our own—we owe money to someone else. On the other hand, it may not be so easy to understand that many of our financial assets are someone else’s debts. For example, to a consumer a savings account at a bank is an asset. However, to the bank it is a debt."

Last edited by doug555; 11-07-14 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Who is Creator? - And therefore who has the ultimate property right?

Who creates?

Who is Creator?
    This. ^^^^ this this this this this this.

Holy frijoles that blog is hy00ge with all those videos: zomg! I would have to study this stuff and watch all those lengthy videos as a full-time job for the next several months just to get all that info straight ON TOP of my current issues. What about groceries, mating socks, washing the car, collecting FRNs and breathing??

Why does a man have to notify a fiction!

What a colossal amount of life force and paper devoted to asking a fiction for permission to use some rainbow-unicorn-lucky-charm-leprechaun fictional instrument.

P.S. How many successes with this remedy so far?
    Last edited by Moxie; 11-08-14 at 05:00 AM.

Name:  Loan Accounting Reveals True Creditor.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  86.0 KB

Loan Accounting Reveals True Creditor

Who is Creator? - And therefore who has the ultimate property right?

Who creates?

Who is Creator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

Holy frijoles that blog is hy00ge with all those videos: zomg! I would have to study this stuff and watch all those lengthy videos as a full-time job for the next several months just to get all that info straight ON TOP of my current issues. What about groceries, mating socks, washing the car, collecting FRNs and breathing??

What a colossal amount of life force and paper devoted to asking a fiction for permission to use some rainbow-unicorn-lucky-charm-leprechaun fictional instrument.

What? Back up the train there Moxie!!

Man-kind chose fiction over reality in the Garden of Eden.

Now you are complaining that you have to deal with it?

Can you hear the advice the Creator gave "to all the exiles in Babylon", as a TYPE for us today:
    http://www.biblestudytools.com/nas/j...eremiah+29:4-7

4 "Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, to all the exiles whom I have sent into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon, 5 'Build houses and live in them; and plant gardens and eat their produce. 6 'Take wives and become the fathers of sons and daughters, and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; and multiply there and do not decrease. 7 'Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.'

Yes, I have had success using 12 USC 411 for 3 years now, and with a private contract payment to a hospital and its 3 debts collectors, getting them into Breach of Trust, Unclean Hands, Equitable Estoppel and Joinder for $10,000, using IBR and Conditional Acceptance upon Verification letters, within trust indentures. David has copies of same and can confirm this, but cannot distribute that information. as it is private.

What successes do you have?

BTW: I have a full time job, do all you mention above, and still have time to research all of this AND put up several websites to help educate others about this FREE OF CHARGE. And you are complaining about taking time just to READ this!? Hmmm... who side are you REALLY on?
    Last edited by doug555; 11-08-14 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

Yeah, it takes time for one to wrap his mind around all these concepts. I find it teaches patience. I just read or watch a video, and wait for it to gel in my mind; eventually it does.

Let the man or woman come to my Queens Bench court of record, swear in, then take the witness stand saying that i, a woman, have wronged him, have trespassed, by using his "fruits" without asking permission.

It won't happen.

Was my point. :-)

Man-kind chose fiction over reality in the Garden of Eden.
    Examining that model thoroughly led to some Keys that broke my mind out of a jail - a jail that I knew existed but would not confront mentally (denial). Paul I blame for constructing this jail during the last five years of life and it goes something like this form of brainwashing; to abandon logic, science, reason, rules of evidence and common sense:

The only way to please God is through faith.

Quoting my own Gospel of Pragmatism:

Demonstrations build confidence in the law or laws that I applied in the Notice, thus building confidence in my connection to communication and creation.

David has copies of same and can confirm this, but cannot distribute that information. as it is private.

The run on the Fed is immanent. It is still in my opinion safer for anyone proceeding to redeem lawful money to do so on their own understanding. Therefore I do not share many success stories. And you are right Doug, sanitized success stories do not meet the criteria of rules of evidence. The only success stories I could share that are up to snuff would disclose private information.

Regards,

David Merrill.

The run on the Fed is immanent. It is still in my opinion safer for anyone proceeding to redeem lawful money to do so on their own understanding.
    Yes, the FRNs as a currency are coming to an end. See article and its excerpt below.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1816.htm

Excerpt from above link:
    Chomsky’s fears of a US-Russian nuclear war, we have previously reported on, are indeed valid, this report continues, due to President Putin’s moves to strike down the American petrodollar which the Obama regime has retaliated against by provoking a war in Ukraine, leveling sanctions (along with its EU allies) against Russia, and with its Middle Eastern allies collapsing the price of oil in its strategy of trying to bankrupt Russia.

Russia, however, in anticipating these actions by the Obama regime, this report notes, has amassed one of the largest gold reserves in the world to counter these economic warfare moves against the Federation no matter how low the price of oil goes, a strategic point not lost to the former US Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan who in speaking to the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) last week stunningly admitted, “Gold is currency, no fiat currency, including the US Dollar, can match it.”

With Russia “fully prepared” to accomplish its end-game of destroying the US petrodollar system with its gold reserves and combined energy-mineral wealth (which is the greatest in the world valued at over $75 trillion), MoFA analysts in this report conclude, the new Oligarchy ruling America, in a “last stand effort” to protect its “paper only” fiat currency wealth may, indeed, see global war as its only alternative to protect itself.
    Besides just "redeeming" FRNs by demanding lawful money per 12 USC 411, should we not also just "use" lawful money from the start, by transferring equitable title to our labor-credit (the credit of the nation) directly by simple acceptance and indorsement of bills, creating a private contract against which there can be no law (US Constitution, Article I, Section 10), and enabling "full acquittance and discharge" per 12 USC 95a(2) and thereby decrease the national debt?

The people (labor-credit) are the gold and our signature is the currency!

Is not this "Usufruct Currency" already in circulation as "bills"?

But we are just failing to "use" it (accept & indorse), and are instead "delaying" payment by tendering/using FRNs (IOUs) as payment?

Is this not a viable alternative to avert a potential world war being perpetrated given the above plausible political scenario?
    Last edited by doug555; 11-09-14 at 05:49 PM.

@doug555

Is this not a viable alternative to avert a potential world war being perpetrated given the above plausible political scenario?

I don't think so. If those powers want war, they'll have war, and that will be that.

Agreed. However, it will NOT be because there was no viable alternative...

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

Dr. Jim Willie - Absolute "Guarantee of Economic Collapse" & "Systemic Breakdown"
    By Susan Duclos

Finance and Liberty interviewed Dr. Jim Willie, founder of the GoldenJackass.com and editor of the Hat Trick Letter, to discuss the global economy, where Willie asserts that the form of Quantitative Easing (QE) the US government is practicing right now is an absolute "guarantee of systemic breakdown and economic collapse," to which he explains in detail the how and why of it.

Willie also delves into the the next steps he sees coming, which will include hidden debt coverage, a vast propaganda campaign, and he also points out how no one wants to admit how the sanctions meant to punish Russia over the Ukraine fiasco, has actually resulted in the "acceleration of the dollar rejection worldwide."

That and much more in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG2q1ue_1OQ
    Also see: http://FinanceAndLiberty.com

On December 23rd 1913, Woodrow Wilson signed into effect the Federal Reserve Act. This interview was recorded on the 100th anniversary of the Federal Reserve and is being brought back today as an encore presentation. Author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island: a Second Look at the Federal Reserve," G. Edward Griffin exposes the Fed's hidden objective over the past 100 years and why "if America does not abolish the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve will abolish America."
    And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yYnWtJMlWM&list=PLNwUWnJgSq_LsSyEjjIZEtrd UQFhgWWbN&src_vid=BtXExqT_dZM&feature=iv&annotatio n_id=annotation_1966633005[/B]

SOURCE of Greenspan quote:
    “Yes…remember what we’re looking at. Gold is a currency. It is still by all evidences the premiere currency where no fiat currency including the Dollar can match it. And so that the issue is if you are looking at the question of turmoil, you will find as we always have in the past, it moves into the gold price.” ~ Alan Greenspan quoted at 23:43 in "A Conversation With Alan Greenspan"
    http://www.cfr.org/financial-crises/...eenspan/p33697

Recent interview with Ambassador for Red Dragon Family, about Red Dragon Bloodline Family Vs The ILLUMINATI CABAL:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJbM67u9Br0

Published on Nov 8, 2014
    The Ambassador of the Chineses Red Dragon family speaks on current state of affairs on the world's money system and upcoming financial change.
    The Ambassador also covers Ukraine, religion, media, pyramids, occulted knowledge, vatican, space, royal bloodlines, paranormal and so much more.
    Could we be about to see a paradigm shift as we move into the new age? The Ambassador says his family are ready to make the changes needed for the betterment of humanity.
    (Ambassador starts at 3 min mark)
    Kevin Baker's radio archives:
    http://truthfrequencyradio.com/kevbaker/
    Last edited by doug555; 11-09-14 at 09:59 PM.

@doug555

How would this be a viable alternative? I'm just not understanding how it would influence foreign powers.