Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I have watched many a friend go to jail claiming Secured Creditor status. I find it akin to trying to tap the Stock of the United States Corporation.

Are you Authorized to work within the United States? The answer is in your HEAD she said to me...

and my favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfjIw3mivc

Talk about Mind Programming - Please tell me who I am. Because you have authority OVER ME. Training the minions to do the bidding of their master - thru Media [audio/video].

Won't you sign up your name.... THE RES.

My TRUST [Valuable Promises] placed in TRUST. My Trust has VALUE. And only I can choose where it RESIDES.

Adam sought to Cover Eve as they were ONE in Trust - she was a Femme Covert. And in doing so he was complicit in her sin. For he must have ordered her to stay away from this wise one. And yet there she was at his feet.

Therefore a HUSBAND cannot contract with a WIFE after marriage for he contracts with himself! Consider now in light of Statehood! Who is the Husband and who is the wife?

The wife submits and obeys! Else there is no marriage. But if the vows are expressed, then she has duty to obey. She is the CITIZENRY. He is the Head of State. She submits to His Rule.

Mirror - Soul submits to Spirit.
    Mirror - Wife submits to her Husband.

I am reminded of This......are you so trapped in your mind that you are actually going to reach for some DIMES?

Mar 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house is not able to stand.

Mar 3:26 And if Satan hath risen up against himself, and be divided, he is not able to stand, but hath an end.

Mar 3:27 No one is any wise able to enter into the strong man's house, and plunder his vessels of gold, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will plunder his house

================================================

Now considering the mind....one trapped is like the Disney princess trapped in a high tower - by a Strong Man. She is but a maiden. She in analogy is every man. And the Strong Man is him that trapped her. She only needs a Trigger to INSTANTLY transform her mind into the Status of her Captivity.

Does this Work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

I thank my LUCKY STARS? BLASPHEMY! But boy howdy are those hairs standing on the back of the neck?

PRIDE in every American Heart.....It certainly ain't The Word of God! Pride = Leviathan!

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the inward man of the heart, in the incorruptible ornament, of a meek and quiet character, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Where is Pride?

The Princess in the Tower awaits a STRONGER MAN to release her from the prison guarded by the Dragon. Fairy tales indeed - but OH so much truth for those who understand.

Mar 3:22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub [the lord of the flies], and by the prince of the devils casteth he out demons.

Mar 3:23 And He called them unto Him, and began saying unto them in parables, "How can Satan cast out Satan ?

I was thinking I don't need any DIMES.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Folks are looking for evidence of MK ULTRA programming - look in the mirror Alice. She is every man. For SHE said make us a man-king LIKE all the other nations!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-25-14 at 01:22 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!