Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Watch this Youtube 3/18/2014 video series by Boris on the “Usufruct Surrender” remedy. Boris's other videos are posted here.

Here are his related UCC-1 and UCC-3 filings. Click on the Document Number links at bottom of the page.

See my new website about this at: http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/

I believe if used with the Lawful Money Remedy that the Usufruct Surrender Remedy would very effective....

New video 6/9/14: Completing the Usufruct - Video 6/9/14 - Jim Hebin

Latest results with Boris and Dee - 8/15/14: A light: the first of many to come

See this post for an "excellent summation" of this approach.

See this book on usufruct in Roman Law for good historical background information on this.

Also notice how ICRC recognizes the international application of the "rules of usufruct" at this link.

But given the INITIAL CAUSE giving rise to the "rules of usufruct" construct in international affairs, the ultimate remedy for deliverance has to be the removal of that INITIAL CAUSE of "military rule" over our nation. That ultimate remedy is addressed at this page.

Without the removal of that INITIAL CAUSE of our national captivity that continues to this day under the modern-day "Assyrians", the usufruct surrender remedy as presented to-date will ultimately fail, IMO.

This petition is the place to start the ultimate and lasting remedy.
    Last edited by doug555; 09-13-14 at 06:09 PM.

Might I also add THIS UCC-1 reference.....
    Last edited by ag maniac; 05-27-14 at 04:26 PM.

I am reminded instantly of Matthew 4:9

You might consider what worship means to God. It is service which is definition of Love. You might even say HOMAGE.

Making a USE of a UCC which RESIDES within a LAW CLOSE such that the serpent eats his own tail is in my opinion a WASTE of energy.

Express Thyself in Church and State. Else bow to Rome doing business as the United States - The Beast and its Image.

I find that a Grantor might easily revoke the grant. I have no trust in the Sons of Cain or their inventions.

====

My son is to inherit under the Common Law in primogeniture as such he is the infant due to inherit my Estate in future benefit. The Kingdom is in Abeyance.

From HODGES Law Dictionary - Old School is much better than the new fool [Blacks]. ABEYANCE [see Attachment]

My LIFE is placed in TRUST in Yehoshuah. I shall be quickened with Yehoshuah and my mortal members shall be made alive. Until then the Kingdom remains in Abeyance. Which is to say in Fee.

If I am dead in Christ [in Baptism], then I am not subject to any law. For what law can operate upon a dead man? My life is in the Secret Place of El Elyon awaiting its redemption in Christ.

Therefore my claim is in the name, authority, character and office of Yehoshuah - for I am no longer a FEMME SOLE but a FEMME COVERT hidden in Christ. Therefore I cannot contract. And therefore I have no liability.

But if I insist on being in Rebellion, then I am a Trustee de son Tort BECAUSE while claiming to be in Christ I AM A LIAR because if a woman is married she cannot contract without the permission of her husband. Therefore her life is her husbands and he holds her in COVERTURE. Which means He is liable for her.

If you desire to speak to my wife, you must speak to me first.

===============================================

You cannot have it both ways. There are only TWO trusts - in Baal or in Christ.

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

It is simple: "Do you make a claim in God?" Now the flesh that I occupy within belongs to Yehovah. All souls belong to Yehovah [Ezekiel 18:4] the spirit granted to me belongs to Yehovah [Ecc 12:6-7]. I am merely a steward. I can either WASTE or BUILD - my choice. For Yehovah is the Householder or the Head of House unto El Elyon.

Now then will I give Homage to the created or the Creator? my choice. All the Earth belongs to the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth [Gen 1:1]. Therefore, I find John the Baptist without the city.

That BC is a TRUST RECEIPT - evidences certain accounts held in Trust by a higher power. Now if in The Adam sin came into the world are we all subject to sin or does the law just notice us of the sin that is already existent? Therefore, if we were all subject to the inheritance of the estate of Sin in Adam, then pray tell, what gave the Settlors of the Trust called United States the authority to make such a Declaration?

If all are under sin and the wages of sin is death, then how can a dead man declare himself? Is he not in bondage too? But alas the Settlors did Declare themselves and created a THING UNDER Death. Which is to say subject to death. Notice the kings Serpent Crosier's.

For the dragon gave his power unto the Beast [systems] - but I find and trust that my King [again that is a Closed Law boundary] overcame death - I trust and hope - in that which I cannot prove. Therefore to the wise I am a fool. So be it.

I made not this flesh - I think not about my next breath - and yet it is.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Michael ben Ha Elohim am I. To say otherwise is to grant Authority to a man over me. I keep the Sabbath and not Sunday - WHY - because it is my acknowledgment of the Supreme Authority in this Universe and without this Universe. For God is not the Universe!

Elohim created the Universe.

On one hand many claim to be a Femme Covert - giving Lip Service to Jesus Christ. But in their deeds they show themselves to be a Femme Sole which is to be in Rebellion to the Husbandman.

This is EXACTLY the choice before The Adam - and he found out that Actions are what count. In his rebellion - he was put without the King's City and two guards keep the path [Cheribum]. But that doctrine sounds so good. And oh how Eve was beguiled [Soul].

The Kingdom was LET out to HUSBANDMEN and when the Grantor/Settlor/Trustor/Creator/ looked for a return in the Fruits He sent his Servants and the Trustees killed them all. He then sent the Heir and they killed him too. Therefore there is none to inherit and the Kingdom remains in Abeyance - Until the Heir returns.

For if the Heir holds my life in Trust, then upon His return I shall be quickened in Him.

Col 3:3 For ye died, and your life has been laid up in store with Christ in God.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall be manifested, then shall ye also be manifested with Him in glory.

Therefore I am dead in Christ and subject to no Law.

Now the gainsayer scoffs in his luxury - not wanted to subject the flesh to desires unfulfilled in lust, in greed in fear. And as such the gainsayer cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. For the Kings and Queens have blinded him/her because they refuse to see the truth and instead believe a lie.

We have Choice - and to be in the carnal mind set is to be opposed to God. It appears the Sons of Cain have taught us all how to be good little accountants, book-keepers, lawyers, etc. Alas we are removed from the Land and her fruits.

I decree a Law this day: will you follow it? Why not, you follow all other laws decreed by other men? Why not follow me too? Why is it okay to follow some men and others it is not? Consider carefully before you respond.

About ten years ago Jay Vincent and I explored this Usufruct and if you take it apart carefully you will notice the term ENJOY, PROPERTY, VESTED, IN: who established such terms : who constructed the Foundation such that the Builders might build? : Did the Builders deny the Capstone? : And yet you would place your trust in the Builders? : All for the sake of the flesh, we sell ourselves to those who HATE us - just to alleviate our fears and satiate our lusts.

Study the Godhead and you shall see in Mirror - look again - it is all there.

Man in NO WAY shape or FORM is in the Image of the Ever living God. There was only TWO men ever fashioned in that Image. That being The Adam and The 2nd Adam. However the First Adam was made subject to VANITY and I would be very careful about saying the Ever Living is subject to Vanity.

The First Adam had surgery. And a divorce was made within - the Divorce of the Soul [her] and the Spirit [him]. Now EVERY man [kind] today IF they placed their LIFE in trust with Yehoshuah, then they are being TRANSFORMED and CONFORMED into the Image of El Elyon.

To say we are in that Image is to say we are Glorified Beings - Tranfigured covered with the Seven Spirits of El Elyon. Therefore I find mankind in Vanity - in Death. Which is to say I die to the flesh in Christ. My LIFE is hidden in Christ. Therefore I am subject to the Orders of and the Rule of my Fiance. As I seek to prepare myself to qualify to be one who might be selected as His bride.

For what lawyer knows not the Law? And what priest knows not the law? Wife/Priest/King in Christ. If you cannot be righteous in the unholy mammon, how will you be trusted with the true riches?

There is no middle ground - you either believe or you don't. If so get out of the Boat and walk on the water. If not well submit and obey.

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye present yourselves servants for obedience, ye are servants to him whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Has your Ruler given you a new name?

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the ruler of the eunuchs gave names [in token of subjection]: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abed-nego.

When Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach - Hananiah showed up and said I will not obey. The king sentenced Shadrach. For he has jurisdiction over his creation.

My daughter was telling me the other day in jest about how some so called Christians were telling her about paradise and that they would all be sitting around in complete bliss drinking margaritas on some beach. We just laughed. I asked her if she would be willing to make my margarita for me and deliver it to my cozy place in the sun.

Continued.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-24-14 at 09:51 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Continuing...

The Usufruct Cult is what I call them. This is absurdity. Atlas Shrugged 101. I am sure I make plenty of friends here - so be it. I left off of this folly years ago. For I find that Satan cannot offer me any Bargain.

Satan is a CREATED being. United States a CREATED THING.

Produce now the contract, trust or covenant whereby I am subject? That's easy says the respondent: You made a Use of our Creation.

Consider and Reflect on that last sentence in light of Gen 1:1.

We must needs be subject as we undertake in that which we did not Create!

Otherwise: Do you seek to kill me? Do you seek to do premeditated murder by your schemes? Do you claim that God granted you the entire Earth? If so, then my REFUGE is in God. Take it up with the Grantor.

ALL RIGHTS, TITLES and INTERESTS are in the Throne - He only Let [leased] the Kingdom to Trustees [For Hire]. The King expects Righteous Fruits. But he looked an all He sees is poisonous grapes! Poison of Asps!

If I would rely upon MY ESTATE to sustain me - I lose. I lose by my words and by my deeds! It is not mine! The USE is placed in TRUST.

For those in love with the usufruct mess - ponder on that one for a while. The USE is placed in TRUST. As in "to the Use of" or "in trust for" ....

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard from beside God: this did not Abraham.

Joh 8:41 Ye are doing the works of your father." Then said they to Him, We have not been begotten from fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Oh yes in deed - the Sons of Cain are about their father's work.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I confide.

=======================

Have another cookie Neo - remember, you don't believe in any of this right?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-24-14 at 10:03 PM.

Are you LAWFULLY authorized to work WITHIN the United States?

Anthony Joseph
    How is "Making use of a 'UCC'..." any different than making use of a 'USC'? [Title 12 U.S.C. §411]

I read about a Michael Joseph a moment ago - OF GOD - THE DECRYPTOR.

BEYOND KABBALAH; THE TEACHINGS THAT CANNOT BE TAUGHT by Joel David BAKST:

Footnote Page 23; 22. The "Decoder" - tzafnat Pa'aneach - lit., "Revealer of Hidden Matters" is the title Pharoah gave to Joseph upon appointing him viceroy.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-24-14 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Express Thyself in Church and State. Else bow to Rome doing business as the United States...
    Name:  TwoOzzes.jpg
Views: 4307
Size:  80.9 KB

Whether its related to this thread or not, it might be worth nothing the uncanny timing of 'Global events' between 1861 and 1870.

Dominion of Canada established - 1867 [There are those who suggest that Rome moved to Canada around this time]
    U.S.A. Civil War - 1861 - 1870*

The Papal States were territories in the Italian peninsula under the sovereign direct rule of the pope, from the 700s until 1870. They were among the major states of Italy from roughly the eighth century until the Italian Peninsula was unified in 1861 by the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. At their zenith, they covered most of the modern Italian regions of Lazio (that includes most of Rome), Marche, Umbria and Romagna, as well as portions of Emilia. These holdings were considered to be a manifestation of the temporal power of the pope, as opposed to his ecclesiastical primacy. After 1861 the Papal States, reduced to Lazio, continued to exist until 1870. Between 1870 and 1929 the Pope had no physical territory at all. Eventually Italian fascist leader Benito Mussolini solved the crisis between modern Italy and the Vatican, and in 1929 the Vatican State was founded as the smallest of all nations.
    Perhaps Rome is still just Rome and has endeavored to create a doppelganger with most every 'country'?

Its been found that there is more than one "Australia" [to the extent that alleged Australia government officials are choosing to remain silent rather than admit that officers of doppelganger Australian Government (a trading corporation?? ) are impersonating government officers of de jure Government of the Commonwealth]. Its interesting to note that the confederacy (per the Articles of Confederation (1781)) created by states of America which 'united' for limited purposes was and is stiled "The United States of America" not "United States" nor "the United States" nor "United States of America". Believe it or not, I even came across an old text mentioning that the "U" in "United" evidences lack of actual total, complete or absolute union. (Think: "United states of America"). From what I recall it was from the Congressional Register or something like that.

As someone else related that during a case it was asked of alleged "Government actors" if they were the same United States of America of the 1787 Constitution the attorney is said to have replied: "We don't have to answer that question". The United States of America before (~1861) the Civil War was referred to in U.S. Statutes as a plurality, after the Civil War (1870), a singularity.

Related: Bank of Italy / Bank of America; New World Banking Order; Lateran Treaty (not sure if this is related to the thread)

Re: Zaphenath-paneah / tzafnat Pa'aneach:

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-25-14 at 12:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    How is "Making use of a 'UCC'..." any different than making use of a 'USC'? [Title 12 U.S.C. §411]
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    No difference at all - I have tried to explain but again you can't build a house absent a foundation. Thus I endeavored now for years to lay down Trust Law. Because you cannot comprehend Credit/Debtor unless you comprehend Trusts.

Trusts exist in Equity. End of Story.

Any Mortgage is just a Credit/Debtor relationship expressed in Covenants [promises] in Trust. The VALUE is the Promise!

Folks go on and on about money - but isn't it high time we elevate? My PROMISE is the value! My deed expresses my Trust. My signature is the Res. Therefore by my deed I become RESIDENT as TRUSTEE FOR HIRE subject to the bylaws of the Administration and Settlor.

Psa 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: And that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

Psa 69:23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; And make their loins continually to shake.

Psa 69:24 Pour out Thine indignation upon them, And let Thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

Psa 69:25 Let their palace be desolate; And let none dwell in their tents.

Psa 69:26 For they persecute him whom Thou hast smitten; And they talk to the grief of Thy wounded ones.

Psa 69:27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: And let them not come into Thy righteousness.

Psa 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of life, And not be written with the righteous.

================================================== =======

See if you can find any code here: basis of $500 bond setup to protect the Beneficiary in Equity - study a Bond is an Expressed Trust : So I merged the Titles and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED - nothing!

Notice is hereby given to the designated transfer agent that I, michael-joseph make claim to the escrow, as it pertains to escrow account numbers 10CRxxx and 10CRxxx in the amount of $1,000.00, in the escrow account name MICHAEL JOSEPH Surname. You are hereby given notice to transfer the funds to the injured party, and

Funds in escrow will be held for a period of thirty (30) days in the private judicial district of tens. Upon failure of claims by any injured party will result in funds being returned to United States Treasury by the designated transfer agent minus the damages caused by the charging party against michael-joseph family surname, and

I, michael-joseph, further claim the original organic depository trust number incun.1454.b5 and I claim assurance under said original organic trust agreement in the name of Yehoshuah, by electronic routing to claimed escrow account, MICHAEL JOSEPH SURNAME, escrow account numbers; 10CRxxx and 10CRxxx and paid in advance by the United States Treasury, and

This notice signed by me on this day of July, 2010 and the day in the year six thousand and thirteen.

This NOTICE OF CLAIM AND ORDER is witnessed by the autographs below who have also observed first hand that the original of this document was placed in an envelope and delivered to an agent of United Parcel Service for delivery to the Wake County Clerk of Court as addressed above and on the above date.

================================================== =======

I have much to say about Trust but it cannot be said without a foundation.

this makes me laugh - it is like telling Nebuchadnezzar he did not have jurisdiction over Shadrach - HE NAMED HIM. Better Yet - He Titled Him. Therefore since Hananiah did not Express the Trust it was Expressed FOR him!

Those out of Covenant with God are in covenant with Death. And Rabshakah is CONFUSED - and furthermore he is prepared for war - Isaiah 36.

So like I said this entire system is built on Death. It is the VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES. Yeah thou I walk thru the valley of death, I shall fear no evil....

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph