Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
if man subjects himself to a certain realm; he enters into the jurisdiction of said realm only until he chooses to exit said realm. Is a man who at times exercises the role of 'Police Officer' called "officer" at home?

Do you claim I am a 'US citizen'? Will you verify said claim on the record with full liability?
I can agree with that in regard to OFFICE. But in regard to Society the only way to leave is to declare yourself. Public face - private face. Public husband to citizenry [wife] - private husband to partner [wife]. In society mankind assembles in Trust.

Why is this so difficult. The US Person is a member of the Corporation subject to it. If the Trustee is summoned - and you say that ain't me - then pray tell who are you? The court summons the Trustee as fiduciary to settle the account. So it is okay to benefit but not okay to take the obligation? Equity will not be mocked. If you lack trust then SAY SOMETHING. And then do something to show - for your faith spoken means nothing to me or God. Let me see your deeds - Faith absent deeds is dead.

Better still what are you and why are you here?

I hear men speaking of the three Hebrew children and them going into the fire - as if they will have courage in a day to come. To day is the day to Declare Thy Trust.

I have no trust in you - means just that - I don't do the acts anymore that make me subject to the Corporation.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph