Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Whereas for me, time is an illusion that encompasses height, width and depth - and so therefore the world is an illusion. So with this understood I will read your explanation that the Age BEFORE this Age is a simultaneous event on a different plane of existence, that has an effect of people interpreting anthropomorphic figures for what comes out of the emotion - fear. This archetype has been in the human mind since a couple hundred years before CHRIST.
    And perhaps that is about where allegory meets reality--pearls of wisdom like motifs in music. Those who might be caught up in a pre-kingdom, pre-endued-with-power, pre-resurrection mindset or time loop might still be waiting for the first opportunity they can find to point to the Kingdom's arrival (i.e. waiting to enter in) rather than experiencing the joy and splendor of proving it daily.

Consider the Lillies how they growe, they toile not; they spinne not: and yet I say vnto you, that Solomon in all his glory, was not arayed like one of these.
    f one lives in love, then one loves the LORD thy God with all thine heart, mind, strength and soul. And of course one loves thy neighbor as thy self. Fear becomes a foreign state. Joy becomes the natural and original state.
    I must concur as to my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    From Blacks 5th

AMERICAN = of or pertaining to the United States

A child is OF his parent.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The word "of" AFAIK can refer to association as well. Clearly, from Black's 5th the state officer has his meaning when he says "American". Of course in reality the United States != America.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-28-14 at 12:06 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.