Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

@doug555
    How would this be a viable alternative? I'm just not understanding how it would influence foreign powers.
    The increase in employment due to increased demand for products and services, the decrease in national debt, and restoration of our sovereignty would not change the political balance of power in the world?

This idea worked in President Lincoln's administration. Why would it not work now?

Perhaps a local grassroots referendum could start in the county, then state, and then national?

It would be best if done from the top-down, but not if the Executive Office has been compromised.

All it would take is for one brave Governor to be enlightened and declare it at the State level. Where is Jesse Ventura?

http://www.iamsomedude.com/pdf/carey...ncy_letter.pdf (see pages 129-130)

Name:  The Currency Question-Carey 1862-Letter 12, p.129, Feb 13, 1865.jpg
Views: 1427
Size:  106.9 KB

Notice above that "He had pledged his credit and nothing more."

Is this not what we have already done in joining in on the Declaration for Independence...that "we mutually pledge to each other other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred honor"?

Do we not have evidence of that pledge by each of us holding a receipt thereof known as the "Certificate of Live Birth"?

Then what is preventing us from implementing the exact scenario illustrated so keenly above?

Nothing.

The people (labor-credit) are the gold and our signature is the currency!

All we need is a clearinghouse that is "credible" to all the people, at a county, state, and then national level.

For more info, see:
    Usufruct Currency
    Indorsed Bill Remedy
    Last edited by doug555; 06-07-15 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    The increase in employment due to increased demand for products and services, the decrease in national debt, and restoration of our sovereignty would not change the political balance of power in the world?

This idea worked in President Lincoln's administration. Why would it not work now?
    If Russia is pushing a gold backed currency, and the US is pushing a person backed currency, anything Russia does that hurts the dollar would be an attack on the US.

I think that may be why US dollars are so liberally spread around the globe, as a deterrent to attacks on the currency. Gresham's Law, and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    If Russia is pushing a gold backed currency, and the US is pushing a person backed currency, anything Russia does that hurts the dollar would be an attack on the US.

I think that may be why US dollars are so liberally spread around the globe, as a deterrent to attacks on the currency. Gresham's Law, and all that...
    Gold severely limits increases in productivity. It is better to have a labor-backed asset currency, IMO.

To hurt that type of dollar would require an actual attack on the "people", which would have to be overt, and not covert as it is now via a hidden financial matrix which is allowing creditors to buy up America with its debt-based currency, which is essentially an attack underway right now.

Gold severely limits increases in productivity. It is better to have a labor-backed asset currency, IMO.

To hurt that type of dollar would require an actual attack on the "people", which would have to be overt, and not covert as it is now via a hidden financial matrix which is allowing creditors to buy up America with its debt-based currency, which is essentially an attack underway right now.
    Precisely. Therefore the current state of affairs is pretty good from a security standpoint.

Now as to creditors 'buying up America', I see how one might find that offensive, but the assets backing the currency - ie titles - are brought into commerce voluntarily, albeit in ignorance. But whose fault is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Precisely. Therefore the current state of affairs is pretty good from a security standpoint.

Now as to creditors 'buying up America', I see how one might find that offensive, but the assets backing the currency - ie titles - are brought into commerce voluntarily, albeit in ignorance. But whose fault is that?
    After listening to those audios, the current state of affairs in NOT pretty good... it is pretty GRIM, IMO, since we are at the mercy of our creditors, and BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa financial consortium) is a clear and present danger to our "security" based on FRNs.

That's why it is imperative NOW to discuss this alternative currency - for it to be adopted BEFORE we lose FRNs as our default "currency"... so we can be insulated from its departure.

After listening to those audios, the current state of affairs in NOT pretty good... it is pretty GRIM, IMO, since we are at the mercy of our creditors, and BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa financial consortium) is a clear and present danger to our "security" based on FRNs.

That's why it is imperative NOW to discuss this alternative currency - for it to be adopted BEFORE we lose FRNs as our default "currency"... so we can be insulated from its departure.
    I see what you're saying, I just don't see a threat. It's a fair bet that Gresham's Law will win out in any currency battle against a gold backed currency.

But I do agree with you about this alternative method being discussed. I'm intensely interested in the mechanics of it. On one hand I'm not opposed to surrendering all titles that I hold to the US, including reversionary interests. But I'm concerned about how to live life in modern society without being in commerce.

It's still the same old nut that needs cracking.

JohnnyCash

seems many of the folks working on the Boris philosophy have disappeared. wonder if they finally got that black card TDA and signed NDA? are you still with us Doug555? I am planning to get more familiar with this path now, you have made that easier to do so thanks very much.

Jim Hebin has dropped his peacful_inhabitant yahoo group and havnt seen anything from him since.

Boris has always been hard to find.

any new info available?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I see disinfo people[/URL]
    it may be a reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for speaking up. This distinction is important to examine. This is the difference between discharging a debt, as in bankruptcy proceedings or buying it, at least intuitively. So therefore this is the purpose of getting free of the Federal Reserve agreement by non-endorsement.

There is an inherent struggle comprehending the application of Biblical precepts at this juncture. Who is Creator? - And therefore who has the ultimate property right?

The Authority Problem is attribute to the Author. Who creates? We appear to create, and to some extent our father and parents down the line have created for us, as to heritage - what we are born into. What we are taught about our role as creators is significant too. The Bible teaches us that elohim a plurality being created the matrix of physical reality and so that is not specific where our role ends as Creator.

Resorting to the Book of Enoch we begin to decipher a mystery worth examining about apples and serpents. Some time after Adam and Eve were created some angels began lusting after woman in the flesh and so created a distinction between good and evil - The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I am directing you to before that event - The Tree of Life.

I picture a condensing of spiritual material out of the urge in the original Creator (God) to have an experience. These elohim made an initial decision to spend an infinite amount of energy (Mind) bending light into little tiny circles called electron valence shells. That simplistic draft depicts the amount of energy required to hold this illusion (dream) together in which we experience a time-space continuum often referred to as reality.

Who is Creator?

As I walk through it, realizing my teaching I learn. So I am approaching the concept that we are in elohim, if you want to change your life, change the way you think. The first precept of the ancient Hermetic sciences is that The All is mind, the Universe is mental.

The Torrens system or recordation would infer that there is a custodial task by the State and that informs us as it informs the State Person of who holds the use rights within certain monuments of soil. Interestingly we might get insight from mineral rights, so that below a depth of twenty feet, growing/farming rights, the State owns all property but if the State does not exercise that right within the most recent twenty years then the interests are up for grabs?

I am just saying...

That would seem to infer that whoever understands Who is Creator Creates.
    great post David! are you familiar with Neville Goddard's philosophy/works? http://www.realneville.com/

thanks

Sue M
    I should also say - your american system operates in exactly the same manner, to the variation of your more powerful constitution.

A June Supreme Court case overruled an admin breach and looks like your admin system might collapse. Lucky you.

Did a Judge just undermine the Administrative State with a SEC Ruling?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfi...th-sec-ruling/

Judge rules Administrative Court system illegal after 81 years.
    http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/33280