Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continuing...

The Usufruct Cult is what I call them. This is absurdity. Atlas Shrugged 101. I am sure I make plenty of friends here - so be it. I left off of this folly years ago. For I find that Satan cannot offer me any Bargain.

Satan is a CREATED being. United States a CREATED THING.

Produce now the contract, trust or covenant whereby I am subject? That's easy says the respondent: You made a Use of our Creation.

Consider and Reflect on that last sentence in light of Gen 1:1.

We must needs be subject as we undertake in that which we did not Create!

Otherwise: Do you seek to kill me? Do you seek to do premeditated murder by your schemes? Do you claim that God granted you the entire Earth? If so, then my REFUGE is in God. Take it up with the Grantor.

ALL RIGHTS, TITLES and INTERESTS are in the Throne - He only Let [leased] the Kingdom to Trustees [For Hire]. The King expects Righteous Fruits. But he looked an all He sees is poisonous grapes! Poison of Asps!

If I would rely upon MY ESTATE to sustain me - I lose. I lose by my words and by my deeds! It is not mine! The USE is placed in TRUST.

For those in love with the usufruct mess - ponder on that one for a while. The USE is placed in TRUST. As in "to the Use of" or "in trust for" ....

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard from beside God: this did not Abraham.

Joh 8:41 Ye are doing the works of your father." Then said they to Him, We have not been begotten from fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Oh yes in deed - the Sons of Cain are about their father's work.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I confide.

=======================

Have another cookie Neo - remember, you don't believe in any of this right?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-24-14 at 10:03 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Are you LAWFULLY authorized to work WITHIN the United States?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!