Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It might give the Reader some insight as to why Jesus (almost) always inquired about faith before healing. There are a couple exceptions - where faith was demonstrated - with four friends lowering the quadriplegic through the roof for one. The other is an encryption in my opinion. A blind man keeps shouting, Jesus, Son of David; have mercy on me!... Jesus, Son of David.... The key there is understand the Two Messiah principle behind the First and Second Advent of Jesus CHRIST - that it is Messiah ben Joseph and subsequently Messiah ben David.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Does not the transfer/assignment of equitable title to reversionary interest (remainderman) in a res equate to the intention of "gift"?

That is my understanding of it. If an IRS attorney understands you gift the US your Withholdings, they will avoid transferring you interest and Refund your total Withholdings.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-26-14 at 08:52 AM.