Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Prison is a strong deterrent.

Redeem Lawful Money by Demand, that is the remedy Congress wrote for you in 1913.
    ... and 12 USC 95a is NOT a remedy Congress wrote in 1917, amended in 1933, and is still in force today, and even has an immunity clause?!

Attachment 1769

I was referring to Title 12 USC §411 from the 1913 Federal Reserve Act - §16.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Okay let me flip the argument - a child born to a man and woman thru the office of a midwife absent a BC - is that child a citizen of the State? Flip it over, a child born in a hospital thru the use of a nurse/doctor is that child a citizen of a State?

When and where did the child or man make a pledge to the State constitution? So this certificate does have value as it is an access easement as it were into the State. I have heard that one can even travel abroad using a BC and DL in the stead of a passport.

I did not say the BC had monetary value - but I said it was valuable in terms of benefit in State. I have traveled all over the world and I can tell you there are places I have been that when I got back home I went into my prayer closet and THANKED GOD I live where I do.

I don't buy assignment of a BC. One lady I know listened to some guru who talked her into "closing the account". She received a letter stating it is a felony for her to use the SSN assigned to that Name. Another young man that I know did this as well before he was 18 and he received the same letter.

While I do agree an Interest IN an estate is assignable I wonder why? I suppose that under common law the father would have the right to pledge his child. We see this in Samuel, yes? He was pledged to God's service. Did anyone ask Samuel? No.

What INFANT are you talking of - the heir or the child that received the BC? Of course you realize this is all being done under PERSOPHONE - Queen of the dead! Her arms pointing east to Rome. For she stands upon the Image.

Attachment 1771

So let me see if I have this right. The government sells bonds to foreignors - that would be me and you - and then they tell us that the bond represents a claim upon the Treasury. Now then IF I am subject to that government then if I buy a bond does not that make me a Lender? And what does the Scripture say? Does it not say the borrower is slave to the lender?

I find peace in simplicity.

Now then I have a friend who listened to a "guru" who told him to ASSIGN all of his interests in the SSN account to the SSA. So my dear friend wrote the SSA as he was "under the influence" if you get what I mean and he tried to assign his interest. Well years went by and recently he called me and showed me what he had done. Laughing I asked him if he thought he could assign something that did not belong to him. Puzzled I asked him if he made a copy of both sides of the SSN card - the guru told him to do so which was good. Turning it over I read the card was PROPERTY - but dear Reader - Property is NOT Estate and it is NOT interest in Estate.

So we just called up the SSA and because he had worked 40 Quarters, we asked for a written agreement, we made the demand for lawful money and BAM the check was in the mail.

Doug you have studied the Bible. Do the sons of Cain strike you as ones who might share the wealth? Slavery is their way of doing business. Let me rephrase. Only a few can truly buy and sell - BECAUSE they have the Mark.

Please would someone tell me what is the goal?

You keep mentioning the INFANT - this must be the heir. So I think it is pretty safe to say that it is assumed that everything I do for gain is to enrich my estate for the benefit of MYSELF and MY HEIRS. So in that framing [in regard to the Estate in Name] - I would be Trustee as I undertake in the Public and Grantor in regard to the Cestui Que Trust. As my heir has an interest. Beneficiaries are my heirs and/or assigns.

I am reminded at once of the Prodigal Son who told his dad - I wish you were dead! Give me my inheritance now - I don't want to wait. Perhaps that son is disinherited by his dad. Under Roman Civil Law I might assign my estate to a stranger without my posterity.

Where did I gain access to Property? I lack a claim. Do you suppose I pledge the entire Estate to the Treasury? For what cause? And what assurances do you have for me such that I might perform the office of husband and father to my wife and family?

Wherein is the Agreement? Where are the terms made known? All I see for the past eight years is men grasping at straws. In the hope of a utopian society. I wonder who might be compelled to farm [grow food] in this society? I am reminded instantly of Rome.

The guru's that say a Trust ALWAYS splits titles are not correct. I can think of many Trust Agreements that do not split titles. In fact in many cases the Trustee holds BOTH the Legal and Equitable Titles and the Beneficiary is left with Personalty by Contract/Covenant. The trustee will issue a Certificate to the Beneficiary to indicate interest in the Trust but it is up to the discretion of the Trustee to make any disbursements if any.

I will read that post. If it is a long one give me some time to comment - this is a busy week.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Being that §501(c)(3) is not the ecclesia, I have been prompted just today to form the church - the true church at that. Furthermore I have been attending Bible Study, unwittingly preparing myself for just that.

Sunday night in the Bible Study, the leader/pastor and a couple others were preaching to me about the Christian doctrine of sacrifice, futurism and several other folly arguments. Understand that this is in the same breath as the Prodigal Son parable. - Emphasis on the unconditional and consistent love of the Father being representing of God's love.

Now what that does is gets me thinking, If I were in a position to preach the correct rendition of God's Word, and be ministering to the Christians about their folly what exactly would I say to be convincing? Well, I should start when I asked the Holy Spirit for guidance during my lecture; excuse me, the sermon.

I like this method - my Bible fell open to Acts, Chapter 22. Somehow it seems to me that I have never had a Red Ink rendition with Jesus speaking in red font for this particular chapter before. Paul is recounting his early journey to Rome and says that while in a trance Jesus spoke to him and warned him, Get out of Jerusalem. Well, if Paul was obedient to Jesus then he would not have been convicted of treason and had to run to Felix to hide from the Sanhedrin in jail, eventually ending up in Rome under that same protective custody, living on the Roman taxpayer dole...

But that is how it happened folks! Paul wrote the epistles forming the Christian religious formula simply because he disobeyed Jesus!

The reason I requested guidance in the first place is that through gossip behind my back (mostly from Christianity Explored - a program at that church) these guys knew I am not a fan of sacrifice, and born-in-sin guilt trips. So they were battering me with Paul's teachings about being cleansed in Jesus' shed blood; which to me is just a continuation of the sacrificial laws but with the Substitution of Jesus as the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb. So imagine my (NOT) surprise when the Holy Spirit opens my Bible to see that - Paul created Christianity as it is through disobedience to Jesus!!

There is another author who wrote though - most Bible historians proclaim that The Book of Hebrews was written by another author, more like two authors, neither one was Paul. Here we learn a ministry of Remembrance. - Not sacrifice, but remembrance.

We get distinct reference to Melchizedek, rather than the function of the Priests from Levi - appointed for the blood sacrifice. If I was to start a cult tomorrow, I think that might be where I would start.

The other item I found offensive about the Original Sin doctrine was the idea that God is angered - much less wrathful. What this does is project lower dimensional attributes like fear and anger on to a supernatural super-being - God. This is contrary to God being unending perpetual Love. The Father in the Prodigal Son parable was never angry. Even to the son who remained at home and "faithful" - the Father went out to find him, missing the party for the prodigal son, to see what was wrong. The Father did not send a servant to go summon the other son and he met the angered resentful son with the same unconditional love that he had for the returning prodigal son! There was never a lapse in the Father's Love.

I am not saying that God is pleased by sin, or even complacent. What I am saying is the suffering we feel due to our sins is a consequence of law - not because the Creator of the Universe feels anger. We project that "anger" upon God as we feel fear ourselves, as an ego-driven emotion.

Then moving on, the Christians were affirming to one another that God does not need us for ANYTHING!

I beg to differ. God needs us to have any meaning. Think this through though please. To have meaning one must be attributing the existence of that - meaning - into the conscious cognizance of another. So without us, for God to have any meaning He would have to create another cognizant being beside you and me. So without the Created, the Creator has no meaning by definition of meaning.

Perhaps I am over thinking things but I figure that is why I have a brain.

P.S. Paul's excuse for staying in Jerusalem and facing trial by the Sanhedrin was a guilt trip he had for his involvement stoning Stephen. You have therefore a major religion promoting blood sacrifice, even a surrogate human blood sacrifice caused by disobedience to Jesus because of a self-imposed guilt trip!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-28-14 at 01:10 AM.

Ah I see. Have you ever wondered why there is a County Attorney? I see WARDS. So I got rid of the presumption by writing the Attorney and demanding he produce evidence of the contract, trust etc. issued to the livery of michael joseph.

Funny thing, there was no response. A self executing judgment. Let God judge between ye and me this day.

SOCAGE and WARD.pdf

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Ah I see. Have you ever wondered why there is a County Attorney? I see WARDS. So I got rid of the presumption by writing the Attorney and demanding he produce evidence of the contract, trust etc. issued to the livery of michael joseph.

Funny thing, there was no response. A self executing judgment. Let God judge between ye and me this day.

SOCAGE and WARD.pdf

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Thank you Michael Joseph.

David Merrill your recent post struck note of reminder of a perceived parallel. Many so-called "African-Americans" who have never been to Africa and who might be from America rather than America seem to be stuck in a mindset of the freshly freed slave or kidnapped-child-grown-up-but-doesn't-know-where-he-is-from. "Who will tell the slave he is free?" is a question. But another, "Who will tell his children and their children and their children's children that they are freeborn?" (Until then they can confess against themselves on government forms [i.e. check 'negro' (meaning slave), perhaps some bureaucrats mused back in the 50s--until they figure it out if they ever do)].

Name:  Mobius_band.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  14.4 KB

I find much of what is being passed off as "Christianity" in the sense of Jesus (Y'shua's/Joshua's) Christ's teachings might have a parallel in the above in that many seem to be caught up in a pre-endued-from-on-high, pre-crucifixion and pre-70-AD reality Mobius loop.

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (KJV - Luke 17:21)
    Last edited by allodial; 05-28-14 at 02:05 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Being that §501(c)(3) is not the ecclesia, I have been prompted just today to form the church - the true church at that. Furthermore I have been attending Bible Study, unwittingly preparing myself for just that.

Sunday night in the Bible Study, the leader/pastor and a couple others were preaching to me about the Christian doctrine of sacrifice, futurism and several other folly arguments. Understand that this is in the same breath as the Prodigal Son parable. - Emphasis on the unconditional and consistent love of the Father being representing of God's love.

Now what that does is gets me thinking, If I were in a position to preach the correct rendition of God's Word, and be ministering to the Christians about their folly what exactly would I say to be convincing? Well, I should start when I asked the Holy Spirit for guidance during my lecture; excuse me, the sermon.

I like this method - my Bible fell open to Acts, Chapter 22. Somehow it seems to me that I have never had a Red Ink rendition with Jesus speaking in red font for this particular chapter before. Paul is recounting his early journey to Rome and says that while in a trance Jesus spoke to him and warned him, Get out of Jerusalem. Well, if Paul was obedient to Jesus then he would not have been convicted of treason and had to run to Felix to hide from the Sanhedrin in jail, eventually ending up in Rome under that same protective custody, living on the Roman taxpayer dole...

But that is how it happened folks! Paul wrote the epistles forming the Christian religious formula simply because he disobeyed Jesus!

The reason I requested guidance in the first place is that through gossip behind my back (mostly from Christianity Explored - a program at that church) these guys knew I am not a fan of sacrifice, and born-in-sin guilt trips. So they were battering me with Paul's teachings about being cleansed in Jesus' shed blood; which to me is just a continuation of the sacrificial laws but with the Substitution of Jesus as the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb. So imagine my (NOT) surprise when the Holy Spirit opens my Bible to see that - Paul created Christianity as it is through disobedience to Jesus!!

There is another author who wrote though - most Bible historians proclaim that The Book of Hebrews was written by another author, more like two authors, neither one was Paul. Here we learn a ministry of Remembrance. - Not sacrifice, but remembrance.

We get distinct reference to Melchizedek, rather than the function of the Priests from Levi - appointed for the blood sacrifice. If I was to start a cult tomorrow, I think that might be where I would start.

The other item I found offensive about the Original Sin doctrine was the idea that God is angered - much less wrathful. What this does is project lower dimensional attributes like fear and anger on to a supernatural super-being - God. This is contrary to God being unending perpetual Love. The Father in the Prodigal Son parable was never angry. Even to the son who remained at home and "faithful" - the Father went out to find him, missing the party for the prodigal son, to see what was wrong. The Father did not send a servant to go summon the other son and he met the angered resentful son with the same unconditional love that he had for the returning prodigal son! There was never a lapse in the Father's Love.

I am not saying that God is pleased by sin, or even complacent. What I am saying is the suffering we feel due to our sins is a consequence of law - not because the Creator of the Universe feels anger. We project that "anger" upon God as we feel fear ourselves, as an ego-driven emotion.

Then moving on, the Christians were affirming to one another that God does not need us for ANYTHING!

I beg to differ. God needs us to have any meaning. Think this through though please. To have meaning one must be attributing the existence of that - meaning - into the conscious cognizance of another. So without us, for God to have any meaning He would have to create another cognizant being beside you and me. So without the Created, the Creator has no meaning by definition of meaning.

Perhaps I am over thinking things but I figure that is why I have a brain.

P.S. Paul's excuse for staying in Jerusalem and facing trial by the Sanhedrin was a guilt trip he had for his involvement stoning Stephen. You have therefore a major religion promoting blood sacrifice, even a surrogate human blood sacrifice caused by disobedience to Jesus because of a self-imposed guilt trip!

I might debate your findings but consider that God NEVER wanted blood - this is why Isaiah was so shaken up. However sin has consequence and I find the model of blood sacrifice of an INNOCENT animal interesting. Atonement is not within the sinners grasp.

And therefore something greater must redeem the lesser. Therefore we see in the flesh of Christ Jesus the making of Peace by establishment of a covenant in blood. I see the Covenant between El Elyon and Yehovah. So that the reader might not be confused Yehovah in the OFFICE of the Son took the name Yehoshuah [Hebrew Name].

In the Aramaic Language : Yeshua
    In the Greek Language : Iousus
    In the English Language : Jesus

That names are Transliterations but they all mean Yehovah is Salvation. Which comports with Psalm 27:1.

Therefore Yehoshuah has the Agreement with El Elyon to redeem all those who place their trust in Him. How that agreement was struck was between El Elyon and Yehoshuah.

Therefore I look onto Yehoshuah as my Savior. Now Christ Jesus made peace in Covenant with El Elyon [a body thou hast prepared for me] and was glorified as Jesus Christ. I see The Word made Flesh.

An anti-Christ by definition of the Word is one that denies that Christ Jesus, The Word, came in the Flesh, was crucified and resurrected.

Consider the depth of the Trust the man Christ Jesus placed in El Elyon. For he read "Thou art a priest Forever after the order of Melchizedok". This time - looking back upon Abraham - no substitution would be made - the Lamb was provided by the Father to provide the Purchase [ransom].

El Elyon is righteous. If a King issues forth a Law it stands forever. Those who thought to overcome El Elyon sought to bind El Elyon in the Law of the Kingdom. Therefore I look onto the blood of Yehoshuah as the means by which He made peace with El Elyon.

Now then, where does that leave me? I am now a free moral agent - free to engage any suitor. However being wooed by The Word I drink of the "communion cup" which is my PLEDGE to Yehoshuah that I intend to make myself clean, in the purification process so that I might qualify to be one of the many called - but even more - one that is chosen to be Bride.

The Bride is the Priest in the Order of Melchizedok. I look upon Yehoshuah, sinless under the Law, innocent. And I see the lesser [me] is redeemed by the greater [Him]. So then, placing my trust in Him, I am made subject to His Administration. Which is to say - I shall take my Orders by the Holy Spirit.

For Sin is the transgression of the Law and I am commanded go forth and sin no more! I am also told when I do sin, to be faithful to confess my sin and He is faithful to forgive. Now then Yehoshuah has the Contract; therefore He has the rights to forgive. The Law is set to govern the wicked; however, I do not seek to Trespass my Redeemer as I undertake in this Realm for His Kingdom.

Now if I am required to confess my sin; and sin is transgression of the Law, THEN I am required to know the Law. Now the one who is led by the Holy Spirit may entitle himself a Son of God. That one is Recreated as ROYALTY - a member of the Household of Elohim.

Therefore fundamentally the Contract is in Yehoshuah. That contract was established by El Elyon with Yehoshuah. Therefore noone comes to El Elyon except by and thru Yehoshuah. Which is to say one must put their trust in The Word of God.

Therefore Yehoshuah is my Passover. For if I am in Yehoshuah, then El Elyon sees His contract with Yehoshuah. I am therefore "dead in Yehoshuah" - which is to say my life is placed in Trust with Yehoshuah. Why is this so? Because in sin, I lack the ability to atone for myself and as such, I am doomed absent a Redeemer; and, furthermore, I lack a contract with El Elyon.

For the Father, El Elyon, stipulated no man comes to Him except thru the Son, Yehoshuah. Therefore I find that Yehoshuah was annointed with the oil of gladness ABOVE his fellows.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith [El Elyon speaking], Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God [the Son], even thy God [El Elyon], hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Therefore it is the vanity of man to think he can "buy his stairway to heaven" - there is but one path, one Redeemer.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

I might debate your findings but consider that God NEVER wanted blood
    I feel after re-reading this post that I should clarify.

In the first creation there was no flesh. But there was an apostasy and mankind was created. This is the current age. And man was made subject to vanity in hope that man would choose God and not flesh. A TEST.

So we see Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. But we see the Mystery is couched in flesh and blood. For when man made his choice to court another suitor, he became an outlaw in regard to God's Kingdom. Therefore Yehovah Elohim instituted blood sacrifices to teach the rebellious children.

What I mean is it was NEVER the intention that the angels should fall. As such, this Age while a contingency, was not the original plan. But I see El Elyon and the Word in Contract even before the first Age. El Elyon made all things by and thru Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah has the surety for the creation. In the office of the Son, Yehovah understood the creation so that all might be gathered back to El Elyon. Notice since the creation is in Rebellion, all Escheats back to the Creator.

Heb 7:22 By so much hath Yehoshuah become a surety of a better covenant.

Therefore:

Act 17:28 For by Him we live, and move, and are; .....

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-28-14 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I don't follow your logic in stating that the "people of the Nation" are the creditors. The Congressman said that money was issued by the United States. Now the United States has its own independent citizenry with its own Constitution. And the States have their own citizenry with their own Constitutions.

The compact between the United States and the States is reflected in the Constitution of the United States. But which Nation is the congressman talking about? Go to Laws of Nations. And specifically "Moral Person".

=======

§ 1.What is meant by the term nation or state.

Nations or States are political bodies, societies of men who have united together and combined
    their forces, in order to procure their mutual welfare and security.

§ 2. It is a moral person.

Such a society has its own affairs and interests; it deliberates and takes resolutions in common,
    and it thus becomes a moral person having an understanding and a will peculiar to itself, and
    susceptible at once of obligations and of rights.

=======

Now clearly I have shown that the United States is its own Moral Person. And each State is its own Moral Person. Therefore I beg again - what Nation is the dear congressman speaking to?

Surely a lawyer would not be lazy with words. And I find it peculiar that the word [noun] Nation is capitalized. I mean for what cause would such a noun be capitalized? It is not capitalized above in § 1.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-28-14 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    David Merrill your recent post struck note of reminder of a perceived parallel. Many so-called "African-Americans" who have never been to Africa and who might be from America rather than America seem to be stuck in a mindset of the freshly freed slave or kidnapped-child-grown-up-but-doesn't-know-where-he-is-from. "Who will tell the slave he is free?" is a question. But another, "Who will tell his children and their children and their children's children that they are freeborn?" (Until then they can confess against themselves on government forms [i.e. check 'negro' (meaning slave), perhaps some bureaucrats mused back in the 50s--until they figure it out if they ever do)].

Name:  Mobius_band.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  14.4 KB

I find much of what is being passed off as "Christianity" in the sense of Jesus (Y'shua's/Joshua's) Christ's teachings might have a parallel in the above in that many seem to be caught up in a pre-endued-from-on-high, pre-crucifixion and pre-70-AD reality Mobius loop.

From Blacks 5th

AMERICAN = of or pertaining to the United States

A child is OF his parent.

Shalom,
    MJ

I feel after re-reading this post that I should clarify.

In the first creation there was no flesh. But there was an apostasy and mankind was created. This is the current age. And man was made subject to vanity in hope that man would choose God and not flesh. A TEST.

So we see Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. But we see the Mystery is couched in flesh and blood. For when man made his choice to court another suitor, he became an outlaw in regard to God's Kingdom. Therefore Yehovah Elohim instituted blood sacrifices to teach the rebellious children.

What I mean is it was NEVER the intention that the angels should fall. As such, this Age while a contingency, was not the original plan. But I see El Elyon and the Word in Contract even before the first Age. El Elyon made all things by and thru Yehovah. Therefore Yehovah has the surety for the creation. In the office of the Son, Yehovah understood the creation so that all might be gathered back to El Elyon. Notice since the creation is in Rebellion, all Escheats back to the Creator.

Heb 7:22 By so much hath Yehoshuah become a surety of a better covenant.

Therefore:

Act 17:28 For by Him we live, and move, and are; .....

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    I will attempt to understand this post by attempting to explain it to the Readers a little more clearly:

For example I have these books by RH CHARLES on my shelf. The other folly I witnessed in the Bible Study was a pastor explaining that God brought us up so evolved that we are aware of the passing of time, unlike the animals. Whereas for me, time is an illusion that encompasses height, width and depth - and so therefore the world is an illusion. So with this understood I will read your explanation that the Age BEFORE this Age is a simultaneous event on a different plane of existence, that has an effect of people interpreting anthropomorphic figures for what comes out of the emotion - fear. This archetype has been in the human mind since a couple hundred years before CHRIST.

At least that is the rationale I must place around the widespread Christian belief that 1/3 of the angels fell in the Lucifer Rebellion when there are about three verses canonized to support it. Little do most Christians know they are citing The Book of Enoch to even speak of such things.

Jesus Lives!! Jesus never died. None of us ever die. There is only the illusion of separation, sin. If one lives by law then that should come off as offending the law. If one lives in love, then one loves the LORD thy God with all thine heart, mind, strength and soul. And of course one loves thy neighbor as thy self. Fear becomes a foreign state. Joy becomes the natural and original state.
    Attached Images Attached Images