Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Whereas for me, time is an illusion that encompasses height, width and depth - and so therefore the world is an illusion. So with this understood I will read your explanation that the Age BEFORE this Age is a simultaneous event on a different plane of existence, that has an effect of people interpreting anthropomorphic figures for what comes out of the emotion - fear. This archetype has been in the human mind since a couple hundred years before CHRIST.
    And perhaps that is about where allegory meets reality--pearls of wisdom like motifs in music. Those who might be caught up in a pre-kingdom, pre-endued-with-power, pre-resurrection mindset or time loop might still be waiting for the first opportunity they can find to point to the Kingdom's arrival (i.e. waiting to enter in) rather than experiencing the joy and splendor of proving it daily.

Consider the Lillies how they growe, they toile not; they spinne not: and yet I say vnto you, that Solomon in all his glory, was not arayed like one of these.
    f one lives in love, then one loves the LORD thy God with all thine heart, mind, strength and soul. And of course one loves thy neighbor as thy self. Fear becomes a foreign state. Joy becomes the natural and original state.
    I must concur as to my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    From Blacks 5th

AMERICAN = of or pertaining to the United States

A child is OF his parent.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The word "of" AFAIK can refer to association as well. Clearly, from Black's 5th the state officer has his meaning when he says "American". Of course in reality the United States != America.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-28-14 at 12:06 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Of course a better understanding is gained by reading The Book of Enoch and so gaining an evolving comprehension of Transfiguration. Elijah was also transfigured so we have a mode of being that transcends time in demonstration.

Moses died albeit there is a reference to his transfiguration in the Gospels - a riddle. In the Book of Jude we find debate about his dead body. - A key to solving the riddle.

What most people do not realize is that there are two Enochs in the Bible - in Genesis and the Enoch being referred to in Jude is the Sons of God, not the Sons of Cain. Both carry the same oth - oath (mark or stigma) emblazoned on each by the same God. So it is interesting that those appointed to rule over evil do so with authority.

And perhaps that is about where allegory meets reality--pearls of wisdom like motifs in music.
    That is a very enjoyable observation! I like that developed a bit further; that allegorical metaphors are the language we are to learn to develop understanding of the more complex instruction sets from the Holy Spirit.

P.S. For people who cannot find the time to read The Book of Enoch here is a poetic and artistically illustrated rendition.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-28-14 at 10:23 PM.

I had an epiphany re: your comment re: Pythagoras and numerology vs mathematics. Numerology tends to encourage over-emphasis on the tree instead--taking the tree out of the forest, "the Thing" or things out of useful and suggestive context by removing things from scope and place. I suspect some might have trouble getting your idea of meaning of mathematics because mathematics is (errantly) taught as a raw, cold science rather than a linguistic system of symbology for communicating relations, observations..motifs. I suppose it really is a linguistic system for communicating motifs. Its so useful that much effort has been undertaken to dumb folks down to keep them away from it. Numerology is perhaps more like fixation on a single note without regard for context of the 'song' or 'motif' with math being about symbology for describing or motifs that math can be utilized to described.

Q. What is the physicist really doing in penning an equation? A. Expressing in symbology the motifs observed with respect to the given system or phenomenon observed.

At least such might be my opinions.

Related: Decrypting Education in America
    Last edited by allodial; 06-24-14 at 01:09 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I had an epiphany re: your comment re: Pythagoras and numerology vs mathematics. Numerology tends to encourage over-emphasis on the tree instead--taking the tree out of the forest, "the Thing" or things out of useful and suggestive context by removing things from scope and place. I suspect some might have trouble getting your idea of meaning of mathematics because mathematics is (errantly) taught as a raw, cold science rather than a linguistic system of symbology for communicating relations, observations..motifs. I suppose it really is a linguistic system for communicating motifs. Its so useful that much effort has been undertaken to dumb folks down to keep them away from it. Numerology is perhaps more like fixation on a single note without regard for context of the 'song' or 'motif' with math being about symbology for describing or motifs that math can be utilized to described.

Q. What is the physicist really doing in penning an equation? A. Expressing in symbology the motifs observed with respect to the given system or phenomenon observed.

At least such might be my opinions.

Related: Decrypting Education in America
    Hebrew Language

I am not a proponent of Cabala but I am a fan of seeking the knowledge of God. I believe the primary language is mathematics. I find law is simply a study in sets and subsets.

The toroid

The eighth is of the seven....

do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti DO

So the eighth being of the seven is a new beginning.

Lev_23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.

=============

Mem-Lamed-Qof

With the hand the man carries the Word of Instruction to the people.

A King - Priest. The order of Melchizedok.

Jesus Christ or Yehoshuah if you prefer has the contract with El Elyon. Therefore my life is in Yehoshuah held in trust. Therefore I am dead in Christ. If I walk in my own authority then I am not in Christ. But if I am in Christ I am subject to his administration. I seek direction from the Holy Spirit.

I see a valley of dry bones. The can only be quickened in Christ. For Jesus Christ has the contract. Finding I cannot atone for myself which that would mean my blood and lacking the contract I have no standing in the court.

Now look at your underwear a curious name indeed FRUIT OF THE LOOM. Man does indeed carry seed.

Physical and Spiritual.

YHVH. Male
    EL SHADDAI. Female
    EL ELYON. All in All - Majesty

The family of Elohim.

Yes the Kingdom does not come by observation it is within. We are both male and female. For I wish to present you as a chaste virgin ( pure maiden) to Christ. The soul is feminine.

And man BECAME a living soul. Soul is not eternal. Soul is an existence ordained within matter. Spirit exists without matter.

Water may also be a symbol for orders of creation.

Shalom
    MJ

Man is a pentagram. Cut open an apple. Therefore understanding Leonardo's man figure is to know that ADAM occupied the entire universe.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-24-14 at 02:46 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Man is a pentagram but we find this math is holographic and fractal on all levels and dimensions.

Dr. Linda Darlene GADBOIS: God as our higher self communicates with us intuitively thru allegorical metaphor. If we don't know how to speak the language by being able to interpret and discern its meaning then there is no real means of communication and we fail to see the reality that lies hidden within surface ideas, waiting to be recognized and perceived as real. Shapes and analogies as a series of correspondences, represent formulas as laws all interacting within a situation that forms a dynamic that is ideal for everyone involved at different levels of awareness and as suited to each person's level of consciousness. Thru adaptation that reforms and interprets thru their personal model the same symbol can take on thousands of different meanings, and in some cases, none at all because the person doesn't even recognize them as a language that has deep hidden clues within it revealing operations that would serve as instructions, if, they could only be able to actually perceive them.

I was referring the set of laws that the Golden Mean as a mathematical model represents in terms of regeneration through ratios and equivalents, that form a growth process of an entity or paradigm (mind) that evolves it thru time as a moment-by-moment transformation brought about thru an energetic exchange of influences that modify the mind as an absorption, integration and equilibrating process that forms an endless array of variables as a result. Dreams, as states-of-mind on different planes of consciousness, all of which contain corresponding realities as a form of theme, operate according to the same set of laws! That's why law is considered absolute truth; it operates in a consistent manner on all levels of existence, not just the physical.

We create the reality of dreams as a co-creation with various sources and influences that form modifications just like we do in our waking state. The Laws that govern the energetic realm are universal in nature and permeate all levels of consciousness as a series of analogies and correspondences. The communication from higher realms to lower ones acts as a step-down process similar to translations from one language born out of a particular culture into another language formed by a different cultural conditioning. So not only are the symbols and images essentially different, their meanings in terms of the conceptualized realities they represent are also different. So, the translation has to be an intuitive process that forms imagery into personal experience (imaginary) as a primary means of forming an even more unique interpretation that personalizes the message making it ideal to the individual who acts to co-create it through the process of conceiving it.

Or in more mathematical terms when you put five Fibonacci spirals into three dimensions it not only describes the phenomenon of gravity - it clearly shows the human form! [Or would that be more like the Image and Likeness of God?]

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am not a proponent of Cabala but I am a fan of seeking the knowledge of God. I believe the primary language is mathematics. I find law is simply a study in sets and subsets.
    I've for some reason gotten the impression that Cabalists tend to fixate on numerology. Also, its interesting how many give funny looks when you tell them math books belong in the language section or that math is a type of linguistics or symbology rather than a "cold naked solitary science in and of itself".

Name:  methane_rxn.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  61.5 KB

Chemistry equations are said to be of a type of "Clifford Algebra" (a type of 'associative algebra'). They are simply a defined symbology for communicating motifs or observations.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-27-14 at 12:38 AM.

It seems that in strongly classist (i.e. highly stratified) or elitist-peon type societies, the most predominant language was, is or has been hieroglyphic. Perhaps "whole word" reading teaching silliness was an effort to turn English words into hieroglyphs for class control (too hard to learn and stifles language-perception dynamics vs phonics).

Consider: Chinese characters, Egyptian hieroglyphs, whole word reading.

Perhaps if mathematics were taught and see widely for what it is, it would be used to cut through much fog. Internationally, mathematics and English are perhaps the most widely-known 'universal languages'.

Related: The Pedagogy of Literacy (John Taylor Gatto)
    Last edited by allodial; 06-27-14 at 12:51 AM.

Completing the Usufruct - Video 6/9/14 - Jim Hebin

This post is an effort to get back "on topic" for this thread entitled "Usufruct Surrender Remedy".

Please watch above video and post constructive comments that are on point... Thanks in advance.

P.S. May I suggest that future off-point comments are deliberate attempts to divert and subvert this thread... and will warrant promoting further discussions on http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com
    Last edited by doug555; 07-01-14 at 10:44 PM.

Thank you Doug! I go on tangents.