Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Better idea:

We are moving to North Dakota. Meet at location X. Circle wagons and start hunting buffalo for afternoon lunch. Sever all commercial connections.

This means no toilet paper, iPhones or frappucinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    What is the reason and purpose for making demand of 'lawful money' per Title 12USC411?
    Redemption

Anthony Joseph
    I believe most just glazed over the point of the thread and, more importantly, the supporting study and research material provided by Boris. I can tell because by the quick and assuming responses some gave which compared this approach erroneously with past "remedies".

Can anyone here verify, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that mere use of 'FRNs' creates an automatic and true liability for 'return of income' taxation?

usufruct
    The right of enjoying a thing, the property of which is vested in another, and to draw from the same all the profit, utility and advantage which it may produce, provided it be without altering the substance of the thing.

usufructuary
    One who has the right and enjoyment of an usufruct.
    The duties of the usufructuary are,
    1. To make an inventory of the things subject to the usufruct, in the presence of those having an interest in them.(The certificate of live birth / birth certificate)
    2. To give security for their restitution; when the usufruct shall be at an end. (Promise to pay: contract under seal = state as usufruct)
    3. To take good care of the things subject to the usufruct.
    4. To pay all taxes, and claims which arise while the thing is in his possession, as a ground-rent.
    5. To keep the thing in repair at his own expense.

Now, think again about the purpose of this thread "Usufruct surrender..."

Look at the above critically and decide for yourselves what position most are in conventionally and what position is proposed by Boris regarding surrender, a proper claim and acknowledging what is already true as per the extant United States military occupation.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Redemption
    What is being 'redeemed', for what reason and by what means?

What is being 'redeemed', for what reason and by what means?
    I don't know. The 'what' that is being redeemed could be FRN, or it could be those who use FRN, or both.

As to the reason they are being redeemed, again I don't know. It can be presumed the reason is for providing for moving between jurisdictions, or moving out of a jurisdiction altogether.

The means is apparently the act of making demand. It does not say whether the demand be in writing or if it may be made orally.

@ Anthony Joseph

"Can anyone here verify, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that mere use of 'FRNs' creates an*automatic and true*liability for 'return of income' taxation?"

What a great question!

Anthony Joseph
    I don't know. The 'what' that is being redeemed could be FRN, or it could be those who use FRN, or both.

As to the reason they are being redeemed, again I don't know. It can be presumed the reason is for providing for moving between jurisdictions, or moving out of a jurisdiction altogether.

The means is apparently the act of making demand. It does not say whether the demand be in writing or if it may be made orally.
    Can 'FRNs' be redeemed without use of a 'person' [cf. transmitting utility]?

Can 'FRNs' be redeemed without use of a 'person' [cf. transmitting utility]?
    Hmm... another great question. Well, since according to the code a demand must be made, and since a demand can only be heard by the Treasury or Fed through a "transmitting utility" like a person, then the answer must be, no.

I guess that conclusion also tells me the demand must be made in writing.

I just realized that 12USC411 doesn't say a demand must be made. It only prescribes one method for redemption.

Anthony Joseph
    Hmm... another great question. Well, since according to the code a demand must be made, and since a demand can only be heard by the Treasury or Fed through a "transmitting utility" like a person, then the answer must be, no.

I guess that conclusion also tells me the demand must be made in writing.
    Right.

A demand must be made in writing since it only can be made 'in person"; man has no need for such 'redemption'.

Who holds TITLE to the 'person' utilized when making such a demand; who is the actual usufructuary?