Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    "All property belonging to the debtor/bailee belongs to the secured party"

Could it all really be that simple?
    There would be no 'attorneys' if "it all" wasn't intentionally made ambiguous and more difficult than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Find the asylum state (Image and Likeness of God) and abide there. This is why the Libel of Review prevents irregular extradition from the asylum state.
    As in: exit and stay out of the (global) theater of war?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Let us work today while it is day for night comes and no man can work.

Finding the Keys are hidden, intentionally, I find the LOGOS being suppressed into fleshly carnal thought. Therefore I will wait in hope and patience in trust for I am dead in Christ as my life is in His Trust.

Therefore I claim as a Femme Covert - If you don't like it take it up with my Husbandman - The Christos. I rest in Him.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    IMO, Boris's paradigm is based on the reality of the military occupation of the united States of America that started on April 15, 1861 when President Lincoln by the power vested in him (as Commander in Chief) summoned both Houses of Congress to convene on July 4, 1861. For more information about this "reality" see http://www.stevegartin.com/legalshisory.htm. Here is a good excerpt:

The "law of usufruct" is part of military law (Lieber Code - part #38 implements the usufruct principle).

But I believe our people's captivity under "military rule" truly began MUCH earlier, in 721 BC when the Assyrian Empire conquered the Northern 10 Tribes of Israel. The implications of this perspective is posted here for those who are interested in that dimension.

So, if military rule is the "reality" of our current situation here in Amercia, then, IMO, we need to develop a remedy based on starting from that reality.

Using the UCC is honoring a system used by our captors. If the UCC is used to "surrender" and make "peace" with our captors, then it may in fact be the escape clause that the Creator promised to provide for "His people" in 1 Cor 10:13.

Was not Daniel blessed and protected while serving the King of Babylon?

Isn't the "daughter of Zion" (true church today) told to "Go to Babylon. There you will be rescued."? (Mic 4:10)

I believe Boris's paradigm using usufruct and 12 USC 95a(2) has merit. Just as much as using 12 USC 411.

However, I believe that using UCC 3-603(b) about a dishonored payment would make more sense than using UCC 2 about a "protected purchaser" as far as enforcing this remedy is concerned.

Perhaps we can focus on building upon this "military rule" based paradigm, and integrate it with the "lawful money" paradigm.

See Boris's OUTLINE to learn more...
    Here is latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Please comment here in this thread after viewing...

Mandatory Exception:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Let us work today while it is day for night comes and no man can work.

Finding the Keys are hidden, intentionally, I find the LOGOS being suppressed into fleshly carnal thought. Therefore I will wait in hope and patience in trust for I am dead in Christ as my life is in His Trust.

Therefore I claim as a Femme Covert - If you don't like it take it up with my Husbandman - The Christos. I rest in Him.

Shalom,
    MJ

This is NOT what we are doing with Treasury Direct...
    That is from the 2:30 Minute Mark.

There is some comparison made by an advocate of Tim TURNER and the Republics project too. There I have plenty of warnings, and we have men with well-intention sitting in prison.

It strikes me that you are warning people to stay far away from Boris? I am thinking that is your message - Flee!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Here is latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Please comment here in this thread after viewing...

P.S. I have not watched more than 5 minutes of the video linked. The cameraman might have put the microphone closer to Boris at least. It would have been good to not position Boris so he silhouettes all the time too.

P.P.S. I glanced at the original post link from March too. The Colorado Affair looks to be a project stemming from the Republics? I am familiar enough with the networking here to intuit that many adherents would be tenacious and promoting such things. I have to say that I am not studying this very much and so will reserve opinion but this takes me back to the Montana Freeman days...

You may sense already the aversion I have to Boris. I would have to spend some more time telling you exactly why. One look at the UCC Form he authored has me avoiding him.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-24-14 at 10:02 AM.

It strikes me that you are warning people to stay far away from Boris? I am thinking that is your message - Flee!

You may sense already the aversion I have to Boris. I would have to spend some more time telling you exactly why. One look at the UCC Form he authored has me avoiding him.
    Perhaps Boris's implementation of the remedy based on the military rule paradigm is mistaken...

BUT, as I stated earlier,

Perhaps we can focus on building upon this "military rule" based paradigm, and integrate it with the "lawful money" paradigm.
    It appears that there is an aversion to even consider this military rule based paradigm, and its true origin for our nation.

Perhaps even a more fundamental and subliminal aversion is at work here... An antagonism against OBEYING the Creators' Seven Annual Holyday PLAN for Man-kind?

Read Our ‘Military Rule’ Cause & Cure in its entirety and tell me if this is not so... and why we should not address this original CAUSE of our people's captivity in order to begin solving our current military captivity as implemented via the Lieber Code.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-24-14 at 03:01 PM.

Thank you for explaining that to me.

I took a better look at this Outline.

12 USC 95a(2) … and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.
    I recall Boris in front of a large flat screen displaying his computer and at that time was impressed with his style. However with the remedy being written into Title 12 USC §411 it is difficult for anybody to capture my attention outside the scope of remedy Congress has already provided. This remains the case, especially with his recent presentations, and the header about the Colorado Affair. I know intuitively Tim TURNER's The Republics folks are still busy around Boris and from the comment Marked above Boris admits to having studied out that doctrine and claims to have learned from their mistakes, at least.

However, I believe that using UCC 3-603(b) about a dishonored payment would make more sense than using UCC 2 about a "protected purchaser" as far as enforcing this remedy is concerned.
    I am grabbing that as a Tell, as I am still reluctant to spend a lot of time on Boris - as an indication you intend to fight your way off the battlefield - the term enforce.

Because of your patience with me, I feel that you deserve for me to address this:

Read Our ‘Military Rule’ Cause & Cure in its entirety and tell me if this is not so... and why we should not address this original CAUSE of our people's captivity in order to begin solving our current military captivity as implemented via the Lieber Code.
    Congress has already pruned out the Military Action of 1861 - culling it down to a couple pages of legislation, stipulating what will remain is the ability to declare another Bankers' Holiday when this immanent run on the Fed develops enough to matter. They did this in around 1976. This is why as I view Boris as you present him to us, I redact his presentation down to Title 12 USC §§ found in 95. Those Sections are the Trading with the Enemy Act still in effect.

I really hope it does not come off as being lazy on my part. I find it greatly efficient; allowing me to dedicate my time to other pursuits. Regarding Boris though, I encountered something interesting in ACIM (A Course in Miracles) class yesterday morning:

Chapter 13; Section V; Paragraph 2 - Each one peoples his world with figures from his individual past, and it is because of this that private worlds do differ. 2 Yet the figures that he sees were never real, for they are made up only of his reactions to his brothers, and do not include their reactions to him...
    Accordingly Boris visited briefly offering his perspective - I colored him through my filter tinted by his UCC-1 lien against the hospital where he was born. This came off quite belligerent and Anthony Joseph made a presentment demanding I explain how come a mortgage was released if not for an identical UCC-1 suit/lien riding on it. So presuming there is some truth to MKULTRA (Bill THETFORD's Subproject 130 - Displacement Hysteria/Imagination Disorders) dosing Helen SCHUCMAN with LSD for 7 years to produce the ACIM book - combined with the Holy Spirit as I will not open it without a group of loving people to help me out, I am only seeing a shadow of my own formation around Boris and his work.

But at least I feel that I have explained why I will not sit through these subsequent video presentations where the camera is closer to all the audience conversations and they get distracted by their own thoughts so we don't even really hear Boris. Thank you though, for narrowing it down to the one link there. I might get to it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I like Boris' succinctness - presuming this is written by Boris:

Here is the main point of this entire post:

We are under "military rule" today because we are continuing the MISTAKE of our ancient Israelite ancestors. We are still ignoring the ancient holyday statutes of the Creator, Our Father, in heaven, which are designed to help us know Him and understand His Divine Plan for us. These holydays are the SIGNS that keep us on track to eternal life, and show the way out of modern Egypt's "military rule".

Everything else is a STUMBLINGBLOCK and will not deliver us from today's "military rule" until we correct THAT MISTAKE.

These Holydays constitute the core foundation of the Mosaic common law because they reveal the Divine Plan.

Trying to restore the other ancient institutions of Mosaic common law while ignoring these FOUNDATIONAL holyday statutes will prove fatal to such efforts.
    Perhaps it is because I have written out the Laws of Moses and the entire Pentateuch (Torah) too, that I simply make this presumption. That is the purpose of doing so anyway, so that the Holiday Structure becomes a natural part of my thinking. I recall spending a dedicated six weeks at these two projects!

I should add though, the Gifts of the Holy Spirit according to ACIM are:

1) To have; give all to all
    2) To have peace; teach peace to learn it
    3) Be vigilant only for God and His kingdom.

So I imagine that soon I will put that on the front of a T-Shirt and the backside will read:

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOUR WAY OFF THE BATTLEFIELD!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-25-14 at 09:15 AM.

Perhaps it is because I have written out the Laws of Moses and the entire Pentateuch (Torah) too, that I simply make this presumption. That is the purpose of doing so anyway, so that the Holiday Structure becomes a natural part of my thinking. I recall spending a dedicated six weeks at these two projects!
    David Merrill I am about that same exercise. I understand authority. I mean consider CAREFULLY the question "By what authority do you act?". Now Satan is going to love that one! Why? Because it implies institutions and he [Satan] controls all of them! As for my perspective I do see multiple Satan's but I also see One at their head. I don't buy into this U2 programming - the Devil inside - that would mean that our Christ was indwelt with Satan. I don't buy it.

However back on point.

If I am asked that question what would be my response? For indeed how is my authority established? If I am a MeLoCH [king] then my authority is in my hand [Qof] and what should be in my hand is a Staff [of Instruction = Torah]. And I should make a Use of that Staff to comfort and lead the people.

Yes, indeed the King's read the Scriptures quite a bit differently than do others. And the Election see it a bit different than others as well. Each as he is called by the King of kings.

Considering the Great Shepherd's Staff:

Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I see the valley of the shadow of death as this flesh age! My comfort is The Word of God. Now if I have it in my hand - that double edged sword, if it is written in my mind, then I am SEALED. And no wind [doctrine] can remove me from the Rock of my Foundation.

My Authority is The Word. Therefore O' Judge you take up your argument with God. I am merely the King's servant.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

The Light is The Word of God.

Therefore I imply and express my Trust in God. My deeds match my expressions. I do not seek a See [ty] as in Holy See [capitol] - rather I seek a place not made by the hands of men.

Yehovah Shammah = The LORD is There.

Eze 48:35 It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there.

I rest in Yehovah in my Savior Yehovah is Salvation [Yehoshuah].

For I find the FIRST BORN of CREATION was light! The Word

Psa 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psa 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Now therefore to the Seven Candlesticks = The Churches - which hold the Light - The Word. I am a church unto myself - for I find I am a temple for my God. I am called to walk in the order of Melchizedok [King and Priest] with the Word in my Hand and Mind - Sealed unto Righteousness - carrying the double edged sword as my Authority.

This dear Reader is what gives Authority to a king. Else one absent the Seal bears another seal [in his hand and in his forehead].

See now the trust? Eden is all around you!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I have finished the Psalm to song in the same key found in this snippet. It is lovely!

My observation is that the Veil was as thick as a man's hand because it is a braid of 613 threads - for the mitzvot - the Law. And I do not observe lightly as I will attend Bible Study tonight with the Christians who proclaim to be saved by this Substitution; through the Shed Blood of Yehoshuah. So by and through this substitution, this nod to animal sacrifice they bump their head still into the Law they feel Jesus fulfilled. For the Melchizedek priest however, the Veil is Rent, top to bottom and we enter the Throne Room unobstructed by anything but our unnatural (conditioned) fear of the Will of God.