Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

... Congress has already pruned out the Military Action of 1861 - culling it down to a couple pages of legislation, stipulating what will remain is the ability to declare another Bankers' Holiday when this immanent run on the Fed develops enough to matter. They did this in around 1976. This is why as I view Boris as you present him to us, I redact his presentation down to Title 12 USC §§ found in 95. (Yep, that is his main remedy, as yours is 12 USC 411) Those Sections are the Trading with the Enemy Act still in effect. (Agreed)

... Thank you though, for narrowing it down to the one link there. I might get to it. (Thanks! no rush... BTW, this article was written by me... hoping to show an ancient connection to 12 USC 95a, and the spiritual remedy being ignored.)

... P.S. I like Boris' succinctness - presuming this is written by Boris: (No - it was written by me)

Here is the main point of this entire post:

We are under "military rule" today because we are continuing the MISTAKE of our ancient Israelite ancestors. We are still ignoring the ancient holyday statutes of the Creator, Our Father, in heaven, which are designed to help us know Him and understand His Divine Plan for us. These holydays are the SIGNS that keep us on track to eternal life, and show the way out of modern Egypt's "military rule".

Everything else is a STUMBLINGBLOCK and will not deliver us from today's "military rule" until we correct THAT MISTAKE.

These Holydays constitute the core foundation of the Mosaic common law because they reveal the Divine Plan.

Trying to restore the other ancient institutions of Mosaic common law while ignoring these FOUNDATIONAL holyday statutes will prove fatal to such efforts.
    David, thanks for your kind and lengthy response... and, likewise, your patience with me.

See my clarifications above in blue.

I am glad you agree that 12 USC 95a, as part of TWEA (50 USC App) is still in effect. This is why I believe that a remedy lies therein just as much as it does in 12 USC 411, as it applies to "persons" (personas) owned by the State, which said person I believe we must honorably and respectfully "move/operate" as their monopoly game piece in their dead fiction world, much as the prophet Daniel did in Babylon, and was blessed therein in so doing.... being honorably "in" the world, but not "of" the world.

TWEA 50 USC App at: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-...-tradingwi.pdf

Wars Powers info at: http://www.loc.gov/law/help/war-powers.php

Senate Report 93-549 at: http://www.ncrepublic.org/images/lib...port93_549.pdf

and at: http://scannedretina.com/2014/03/17/...report-93-549/

Dr Eugene Shroder's book at: http://www.buffalocreekpress.com/consec.htm
    Last edited by doug555; 05-25-14 at 08:22 PM.

Perhaps I am too scientific in my approach. I see §§95 accommodating §411.

After three days alone on a 12K foot-high rock formation and after about ten gear changes in my thinking I found myself testing God Himself, throwing rocks at the heavens and in much more colorful language and in a total rage telling God he had better shut His ugly little pie-hole if He would not be coming through with His Covenants. - That He best be showing me He existed; after all I had been up there for three days and He had given me no clue except the evidence already plain to anybody. With the tears rolling down my face, screaming and shouting and throwing stones at God I did not notice how quickly the weather was changing!

Within minutes I was in a hail storm about the size of large marbles, almost ping-pong ball hail that pounded my tent and there was almost continuous thunder with flashing lightening all around me. I figured it was time to die because I had angered God so I stripped down and climbed into my sleeping bag for a nap. I thought the hail was going to rip the tent apart so I best have a little padding; but really, in that moment I was thinking about the charged air and what it was going to be like when God directed one of the bolts to my minuscule tent on the north side of Pikes Peak. I imagined what every neuron in my central nervous system would do as they all, millions of them exploded in tremendous voltage and current flow. You know that's gotta hurt!! So I chose to take a nap and die in my sleep.

However after a few minutes I noticed the tent was getting smaller because all the hail was sliding down and building up around the dome. So I got up and pulled on an army poncho and my hat to protect my head and unfolded my army shovel and stepped out into the storm. On the mountainside in front of me a bolt of lightening buzzed at the ground and must have grabbed on to some ice under the rocks because there was an explosion that sent some of the stones flying up into the air! I thought, Yep! You did it this time! You have been throwing rocks and God and this is what comes of it. I shoveled the hail away from my tent and climbed back into it and laid down again in my sleeping bag.

The storm let up. I got dressed and came out into the beautiful afternoon and there was about 8" of hail on the ground for about 1/4 mile all around me on the alpine slope and my tent was in the center of it.

Now you are probably thinking that I figured God was giving me a warning and showing me His mercy, sparing me His wrath. Right on! But I never actually felt that way in my heart. I read about Jesus controlling the weather in the Book of Mark and looked into it and what Jesus knew from his travels was that a typhoon on the inland sea would quickly dissipate due to conservation of energy. However, after telling the crew that there was nothing to worry about, knowing they were either going to be destroyed by the twister or it would kill itself off by siphoning up the water the crew, never having seen or even heard of typhoons was not to be dissuaded that Jesus had done it by miracle. But this knowledge had very little effect on my feelings about the hail storm.

I had affected the weather. This is the methodology with which Jesus healed too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-25-14 at 11:33 PM.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE...-90-Pg1255.pdf

Hmmmm.... Doesn't Sec. 101(a)(1) provide a BIG "loophole" one could drive a Mack truck through?

Define "action", "proceeding", "pending", "not finally concluded", and "determined".

And then there is the issue of it being renewed every year...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=nati...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

This appears to be "wordcrafting" at its best!

Is this not a perfect example of Farenheit 451 Newspeak Doublespeak?

Just Google "doublespeak farenheit 451 newspeak"

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Hmmmm.... Doesn't Sec. 101(a)(1) provide a BIG "loophole" one could drive a Mack truck through?

Define "action", "proceeding", "pending", "not finally concluded", and "determined".

12USC411 - 12USC342 - 12USC95a

Look up Diversity of Citizenship - you will see a Corporation is a Citizen. But one incorporated UNDER Statute is clearly under Administration - this of course is PRIVATE LAW.

I agree with Tupper Saussy Evil to rule over Evil.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes... and the 12 USC 95a(2) "full acquittance and discharge" (true payment) is not possible unless the 12 USC 411 lawful money (real asset value) is used, and why said "demand" has to be made available to effect that remedy, as well as to prevent "involuntary servitude" (slavery) from being imposed on all Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    12USC411 - 12USC342 - 12USC95a

Look up Diversity of Citizenship - you will see a Corporation is a Citizen. But one incorporated UNDER Statute is clearly under Administration - this of course is PRIVATE LAW.

I agree with Tupper Saussy Evil to rule over Evil.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Resulting Trust causes a problem - especially in light of Equity and Gifting - Equity assumes a BARGAIN - win/win for both sides.

In order to evade this problem the Grant must be done without strings or said another way - IRREVOCABLE GRANT absent any remainderman interests.

See attachment I dug out of the archives.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Attachment 1763
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-26-14 at 01:14 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Resulting Trust causes a problem - especially in light of Equity and Gifting - Equity assumes a BARGAIN - win/win for both sides.

In order to evade this problem the Grant must be done without strings or said another way - IRREVOCABLE GRANT absent any remainderman interests.

See attachment I dug out of the archives.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Attachment 1763
    Does not the transfer/assignment of equitable title to reversionary interest (remainderman) in a res equate to the intention of "gift"?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

http://www.usa-the-republic.com/emer...ncy_Powers.pdf

Above link to Eugene Schroder's 1994 "War And Emergency Powers Report" contains below excerpt on pages 25 & 26:

Has the termination of the national emergency ever been considered? In Public Law 94412, September
    14, 1976 (Exhibit 70), we find that Congress had finally finished their exhaustive study on the national
    emergencies, and the words of their findings were that they would terminate the existing national
    emergencies. We should be able to heave a sigh of relief at this decision, for with the termination of the
    national emergencies will come the corresponding termination of extraordinary Presidential power, won't
    it? But yet we have learned two difficult lessons: that we are still in the national emergency, and that
    power, once grasped, is difficult to let go. And so now it should come as no surprise when we read, in the
    last section of the Act, Section 502 (Exhibit 71), the following words:

"(a): The provisions of this act shall not apply to the following provisions of law, the powers
    and authorities conferred thereby and actions taken thereunder (1) Section 5(b) of the Act of
    October 6, 1917, as amended (12 U. S. C. 95a; 50 U. S. C. App. 5b)"

The bleak reality is, the situation has not changed at all.

We can see now that we have come full circle to the situation which existed in 1774, but with one crucial
    difference. In 1774, Americans were protesting against a colonial power which sought to bind and control
    its colony by wartime powers in a time of peace. In 1994, it is our own government which has sought,
    successfully to date, to bind its own people by the same subtle, insidious method.

After three days alone on a 12K foot-high rock formation and after about ten gear changes in my thinking I found myself testing God Himself, throwing rocks at the heavens and in much more colorful language and in a total rage telling God he had better shut His ugly little pie-hole if He would not be coming through with His Covenants. - That He best be showing me He existed; after all I had been up there for three days and He had given me no clue except the evidence already plain to anybody. With the tears rolling down my face, screaming and shouting and throwing stones at God I did not notice how quickly the weather was changing!

Within minutes I was in a hail storm about the size of large marbles, almost ping-pong ball hail that pounded my tent and there was almost continuous thunder with flashing lightening all around me. I figured it was time to die because I had angered God so I stripped down and climbed into my sleeping bag for a nap. I thought the hail was going to rip the tent apart so I best have a little padding; but really, in that moment I was thinking about the charged air and what it was going to be like when God directed one of the bolts to my minuscule tent on the north side of Pikes Peak. I imagined what every neuron in my central nervous system would do as they all, millions of them exploded in tremendous voltage and current flow. You know that's gotta hurt!! So I chose to take a nap and die in my sleep.

However after a few minutes I noticed the tent was getting smaller because all the hail was sliding down and building up around the dome. So I got up and pulled on an army poncho and my hat to protect my head and unfolded my army shovel and stepped out into the storm. On the mountainside in front of me a bolt of lightening buzzed at the ground and must have grabbed on to some ice under the rocks because there was an explosion that sent some of the stones flying up into the air! I thought, Yep! You did it this time! You have been throwing rocks and God and this is what comes of it. I shoveled the hail away from my tent and climbed back into it and laid down again in my sleeping bag.

The storm let up. I got dressed and came out into the beautiful afternoon and there was about 8" of hail on the ground for about 1/4 mile all around me on the alpine slope and my tent was in the center of it.

Now you are probably thinking that I figured God was giving me a warning and showing me His mercy, sparing me His wrath. Right on! But I never actually felt that way in my heart. I read about Jesus controlling the weather in the Book of Mark and looked into it and what Jesus knew from his travels was that a typhoon on the inland sea would quickly dissipate due to conservation of energy. However, after telling the crew that there was nothing to worry about, knowing they were either going to be destroyed by the twister or it would kill itself off by siphoning up the water the crew, never having seen or even heard of typhoons was not to be dissuaded that Jesus had done it by miracle. But this knowledge had very little effect on my feelings about the hail storm.

I had affected the weather. This is the methodology with which Jesus healed too.
    Marvelous story!