Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris

Boris

I recall watching this fellow and enjoyed his style. But my exposure is quite minimal. What I recall is that I disagree with him on some points but admire his confidence and his technique.

I have attached a UCC-1 Claim.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-24-14 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I recall watching this fellow and enjoyed his style. But my exposure is quite minimal. What I recall is that I disagree with him on some points but admire his confidence and his technique.

I have attached a UCC-1 Claim.
    Here is his entire UCC-1. Click Document Number link at bottom of page. Page 2 has significant collateral description

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Here is his entire UCC-1. Click Document Number link at bottom of page. Page 2 has significant collateral description
    When I click, I get a .tiff file to download; how are you able to see "Page 2"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    When I click, I get a .tiff file to download; how are you able to see "Page 2"?
    The .TIFF file invokes Windows 7 Photo Viewer on my PC. On bottom is a page# view button.

But I also uploaded it HERE.

Read this Outline too.
    Last edited by doug555; 04-25-14 at 12:36 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    The .TIFF file invokes Windows 7 Photo Viewer on my PC. On bottom is a page# view button.

But I also uploaded it HERE.

Read this Outline too.
    For the life of me, I can't find "page# view button"; but thanks for the alternative link.

Anthony Joseph
    Doug,

Boris mentioned he signed the back of the UCC-3 Assignment "Pay to the Order of the United States". Can you see if you can pull that from the UCC filings as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Doug,

Boris mentioned he signed the back of the UCC-3 Assignment "Pay to the Order of the United States". Can you see if you can pull that from the UCC filings as well?
    Anthony,

I cannot find his UCC-3 online... but I do remember him saying what you cite above.

Here is a previous UCC-1 filed in July 2012.

Here is a list of results in Florida UCC dept for "Boris Roger Erickson".

Perhaps the "indorsement" should be "For Deposit Only to the account of the United States" ??? and let the United States indorse it?

There are two separate filings: # 201308755849 and 201400717971. Again he might know something but I don't get the impression he wholly knows what he is doing. One might do better looking into Winston Shrout's teachings since they are very much tried.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony,

I cannot find his UCC-3 online... but I do remember him saying what you cite above.

Here is a previous UCC-1 filed in July 2012.

Here is a list of results in Florida UCC dept for "Boris Roger Erickson".

Perhaps the "indorsement" should be "For Deposit Only to the account of the United States" ??? and let the United States indorse it?
    Phone the Secretary of State's office and inquire about the backside. They might not publish the backside of Forms so that is a pretty lame tactic.

I am wondering: why not do an Accepted For Value and call it a day. No UCC filing necessary.

What is the benefit of the Bill Indorsement over A4V?