Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    I am wondering: why not do an Accepted For Value and call it a day. No UCC filing necessary.

What is the benefit of the Bill Indorsement over A4V?
    Exactly. It looks like UCC redemption in error and a defective kind of A4V.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Phone the Secretary of State's office and inquire about the backside. They might not publish the backside of Forms so that is a pretty lame tactic.
    Wrong again.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Bd...SHM/edit?pli=1

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There are two separate filings: # 201308755849 and 201400717971. Again he might know something but I don't get the impression he wholly knows what he is doing. One might do better looking into Winston Shrout's teachings since they are very much tried.
    # 201308755849 has nothing to do with the theory and process being discussed here. In fact, I cannot even find that file number or bring it up to view.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Again?

I am not going to defend! I had a phone conversation with somebody who has been through this a few years ago and we agreed this is a pretty consistent way to end up on prison.

So just watch it everybody. Tapping into the stock of the United States is a serious crime. Assuming the birth certificate is in any way a stock certificate is reckless.

Anthony Joseph;

You are not portraying this tactic in light of the many pioneers doing it that have been sent to prison.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Again?

I am not going to defend! I had a phone conversation with somebody who has been through this a few years ago and we agreed this is a pretty consistent way to end up on prison.

So just watch it everybody. Tapping into the stock of the United States is a serious crime. Assuming the birth certificate is in any way a stock certificate is reckless.

Anthony Joseph;

You are not portraying this tactic in light of the many pioneers doing it that have been sent to prison.
    Your ignorance precedes you.

If you deem it beneath you to actually find out what this theory is all about, that is fine; but your continued misinterpretation of the theory is getting childlike.

THERE IS NO TAPPING INTO THE STOCK OF THE UNITED STATES.

Your phone conversation with whoever has ZERO to do with this subject matter but you are too narcissistic to even realize it.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 05-12-14 at 09:21 PM.

No. I am experienced enough to spot this style of financial manipulation at a glance. It is obviously based in a mythology that the birth certificate has value.

# 201308755849 has nothing to do with the theory and process being discussed here. In fact, I cannot even find that file number or bring it up to view.

That's because the file # ends in 5749 --> 2 pages http://www.floridaucc.com/uccweb/SearchResultsDetail.aspx?sst=&sov=0&sot=Filed%20Co mpact%20Debtor%20Name%20List&st=erickson&fn=&rn=24 6232&ii=Y&ft=&epn=

Filed 13 months ago.....looks to be the beginnings of the process filed Feb 2014....who knows....time & research made him do it differently in 2014

Pg 1
    - call himself "Protected Purchaser"....address where he presumably rests his head at night
    - lists Upper/Lower Boris as debtor w/ an address of the State Registrar's office in Tallahassee, an unknown SSN/EIN, and an organization ID # as birth cert #
    - lists ALL CAPS BORIS as creditor with an address where he presumably rests his head at night
    - lists collateral as "any or all interests now due or to become due"
    - Alternative designation "non UCC filing" checked
    - box checked "File in the real estate records"

Pg 2
    - This finance statement covers [checked] "fixture filing"
    - Description of real estate "Reference State file number 109-1971-095559, book entry number 109-71-095559"
    - Name and address of record owner of above described real estate "State Registrar, State of Florida, [Tallahassee address]
    - Check only if applicable "Debtor is [checked] "Decedents Estate"
    Last edited by ag maniac; 05-31-14 at 01:15 PM.

Endorsment of the back of the UCC3

Doug,

Boris mentioned he signed the back of the UCC-3 Assignment "Pay to the Order of the United States". Can you see if you can pull that from the UCC filings as well?
    The back is indorsed "pay to the order of the United States
    without recourse"

Welcome jukegs;

I have seen nothing to secure any confidence in the process by Boris. But then he has failed to attract my attention too...

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    That's because the file # ends in 5749 --> 2 pages http://www.floridaucc.com/uccweb/SearchResultsDetail.aspx?sst=&sov=0&sot=Filed%20Co mpact%20Debtor%20Name%20List&st=erickson&fn=&rn=24 6232&ii=Y&ft=&epn=

Filed 13 months ago.....looks to be the beginnings of the process filed Feb 2014....who knows....time & research made him do it differently in 2014

Pg 1
    - call himself "Protected Purchaser"....address where he presumably rests his head at night
    - lists Upper/Lower Boris as debtor w/ an address of the State Registrar's office in Tallahassee, an unknown SSN/EIN, and an organization ID # as birth cert #
    - lists ALL CAPS BORIS as creditor with an address where he presumably rests his head at night
    - lists collateral as "any or all interests now due or to become due"
    - Alternative designation "non UCC filing" checked
    - box checked "File in the real estate records"

Pg 2
    - This finance statement covers [checked] "fixture filing"
    - Description of real estate "Reference State file number 109-1971-095559, book entry number 109-71-095559"
    - Name and address of record owner of above described real estate "State Registrar, State of Florida, [Tallahassee address]
    - Check only if applicable "Debtor is [checked] "Decedents Estate"

any updates? the link brings up an empty page for me and the next button on the search page after clicking the agreement check box does nothing.

thanks