Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave 1040 Line 74(a) Blank?

Leave 1040 Line 74(a) Blank?

This suitor intuitively neglected to make a Claim for a Refund by leaving Item 74(a) blank. Therefore the IRS Agent who sent the Letter is doubly in error to threaten a $5K FrivPen.

[As I develop "flutter" from dither and toggle applied to the Five Cube Sum Number Locks I gain some useful insight into Artificial Intuition.]

I developed the Title 12 Citations a little so to complete a more-rounded and better developed Claim in Yehoshuah H'Natzrith H'Massiach - natzar being BRANCH, David's coronation name. This assembles a great mental model around Archelaus being KING while Antipas and Philip were only TETRARCHs in Israel.

So this Counterclaim (attached) is designed to be heard, meaning that it will be served on the Attorney General as well according to the FRCP whereas the typical Libel of Review is dismissed and designed to set up an evidence repository for future Refusals for Cause. This new Counterclaim does both.

Enjoy,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This suitor intuitively neglected to make a Claim for a Refund by leaving Item 74(a) blank. Therefore the IRS Agent who sent the Letter is doubly in error to threaten a $5K FrivPen.

[As I develop "flutter" from dither and toggle applied to the Five Cube Sum Number Locks I gain some useful insight into Artificial Intuition.]

I developed the Title 12 Citations a little so to complete a more-rounded and better developed Claim in Yehoshuah H'Natzrith H'Massiach - natzar being BRANCH, David's coronation name. This assembles a great mental model around Archelaus being KING while Antipas and Philip were only TETRARCHs in Israel.

So this Counterclaim (attached) is designed to be heard, meaning that it will be served on the Attorney General as well according to the FRCP whereas the typical Libel of Review is dismissed and designed to set up an evidence repository for future Refusals for Cause. This new Counterclaim does both.

Enjoy,

David Merrill.
    IMO, the 1040 return in question certainly appears to be "frivolous" even though it technically may not be by IRS specs.

Leaving Line 74a blank certainly leaves the return "unfinished" and creates uncertainty about what the IRS should do with this return.

IMO, this kind of return has too many blanks and zeroes in it. It is NOT a typical and completed return.

See this post and realize that this return is missing all of the other transactions that should be "redeemed" as derivatives of the gross income transaction.

IMO, this return should be corrected and resubmitted to avoid tarnishing and defaming the "lawful money demand reduction" by association.

Questions:
    1. Did this Suitor study all of the items in the "1040 Help" post before submitting this return?
    2. If not, why not?
    3. Is so, why did s/he not extend the courtesy of posting questions to this blog so senior members could prevent these sort of "frivolous penalty" letters from even being issued and possibly muddying the water for the rest of us who have been do this without repercussions?

P.S. Yes, I am upset by this type of return... It is detrimental to the cause here.

Thank you Doug555;

Your post is being considered carefully. It should be easy enough to amend the 1040 Form and as such with proper record of it. Thanks for your help with this.

Kurt way of saying: "Revenue Agent you failed to follow instructions, thread is loose...prepare to be fined."
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

That's right! Emotions aside - there is no down side from here.

I take the 1040 as a confession/assessment--its an affidavit to be used as evidence in U.S. Tax Court. On the other hand, when the IRS sends a notice of deficiency it is not yet an assessment until there is agreement. The U.S. Treasurer deals with funds committed to public use. Until there is assessment, the U.S. Treasurer has nothing to expect. Where there is a refund due, the U.S. Treasurer would be holding private property not subject to assessment and might like to know what to do with it.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Anthony Joseph
    Then, people are told to 'petition' the 'Tax Court' if they disagree with the assessment. The 'Petitioner' becomes the 'Plaintiff' (complainer) and must prove a negative (I do not owe...). The 'Defendant' ['IRS'] need not appear or testify.

Instead, require the original claimant appear and verify the claim of debt. No first hand testimony and/or verification, no case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Then, people are told to 'petition' the 'Tax Court' if they disagree with the assessment. The 'Petitioner' becomes the 'Plaintiff' (complainer) and must prove a negative (I do not owe...). The 'Defendant' ['IRS'] need not appear or testify.

Instead, require the original claimant appear and verify the claim of debt. No first hand testimony and/or verification, no case.
    Wouldn't that equation change if you had photocopies of every paycheck where you demanded lawful money of the U.S.?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Wouldn't that equation change if you had photocopies of every paycheck where you demanded lawful money of the U.S.?
    Paper is meaningless and powerless without living voice verification of what is written upon it; only man can testify, claim and verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Its evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Paper is meaningless and powerless without living voice verification of what is written upon it; only man can testify, claim and verify.
    Blank paper or paper with writing on it? Writing is considered to be a memoralization (of testimony, agreemeent, etc.). Oral testimony for ceremonial or 'shoring up' is another matter.