Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40 Quarters of Social Security

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

40 Quarters of Social Security

I truly believe, contrary to the Supervisor behind the window at the Social Security Administration that I am in control of property, what I have and what I do not have. So unless required, I will still be telling people I have no Social Security Number and actually believe that is true. However, should I wish to get the retirement benefits, I will of course spout it. Since there is no SSN required for a driver license however, and the Department of Revenue rejected my sworn affidavit, should an officer ask for my Social I will tell him the same thing - I have no Social Security Number.

...We stop counting at 40 because that is all you need for retirement.

I actually see more clearly now how that is linked through the Department of Revenue into the taxation system too! - How easy it is to derail the conditioning that the SSN has anything to do with the State driving privilege.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-02-14 at 02:04 AM.

Great recording!

David,

That is great recording! Thanks for including. 40 quarters = 120 months = 10 years. Very interesting.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by sambking View Post
    David,

That is great recording! Thanks for including. 40 quarters = 120 months = 10 years. Very interesting.

Sam
    You are welcome! Thank you MJ!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I truly believe, contrary to the Supervisor behind the window at the Social Security Administration that I am in control of property, what I have and what I do not have. So unless required, I will still be telling people I have no Social Security Number and actually believe that is true. However, should I wish to get the retirement benefits, I will of course spout it. Since there is no SSN required for a driver license however, and the Department of Revenue rejected my sworn affidavit, should an officer ask for my Social I will tell him the same thing - I have no Social Security Number.

I actually see more clearly now how that is linked through the Department of Revenue into the taxation system too! - How easy it is to derail the conditioning that the SSN has anything to do with the State driving privilege.
    Yes sir ree. It is just a Trust. A Department of Revenue agent found at the local Department of Motor Vehicles told me a couple years back that if I desired to obtain a State ID then I would have to show evidence of my Trust in the State. Inquiring on what he deemed acceptable evidence of "my trust" I was informed that evidence of a Utility Bill, a mortgage, or two pieces of mail. Each of the foregoing of course show RESIDENCY in the State.

Years ago I found the entire world is erected upon the simple premise of Trust which is built upon the very simple premise of OBEDIENCE. It truly is that simple. Adam and Eve obeyed the Devil and in doing to they disobeyed God. Therefore they became Outlaws and Naked in regard to the Covering of God. They lost COVERTURE in Rebellion.

Recently a young man that I have taken as student went to the post-office and obtained a passport absent a DL or a SSN. When asked about a SSN, his very simple and truthful response was "it would be a felony for me to make a use of property that is not mine". Funny how the post master agreed. The young man received his passport.

THIS CARD IS THE PROPERTY OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. IF YOU FIND THIS CARD AND IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU THEN RETURN IT TO : address shown.

Seems pretty simple to me. Yet if you buy into the Agreement and you work 40 quarters paying into the Insurance Policy, then you are entitled by trust agreement to receive a return on your investment. That is if the company has not gone bankrupt. It is just business - Trustees doing commerce with other trustees - a trustee in tort is Constructive - that is a given - nevertheless a Trustee.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The trust is government, the employees of government are the trustees, the people are the beneficiaries. The employees of government owe the fiduciary duty to the people. Any attempt to alter that relationship with bull shit is failure of the duty owed.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    The trust is government, the employees of government are the trustees, the people are the beneficiaries. The employees of government owe the fiduciary duty to the people. Any attempt to alter that relationship with bull shit is failure of the duty owed.
    A charitable trust.

You'll enjoy the posts of TrustGuy on this forum.

Any employee of anyone, owes the employer the duty of loyalty. So the question for government workers is, whom is the beneficiary for which you are employed? Now, they can tell the truth, 'the people' or they can say something else. The something else will make the guilty of crimes committed under color of law. So they either owe you the duty of loyalty, or they can go to jail.

If I am not showing competence at driving and insurance liability I have no driver license. Likewise if I seek no benefits from SSA I have no Social Security Number.

It seems i have no drivers driver.s licence as well

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If I am not showing competence at driving and insurance liability I have no driver license. Likewise if I seek no benefits from SSA I have no Social Security Number.
    that sunday driver never took a test if he plans too travels on a workday it slows commercial driven commerce in every state .extend liability and its commercial privilege give him a classification and give payrole his account #bers after that driver test a nations travel is bonded with special securities attached our biased expectations will be begging for applications to get a driver,s licence to be commercially fined for a benefit only with a Driving profession is a driver entitled to get.

A key thing is that 'residents' aren't likely regarded to be the employer.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.