[QUOTE=allodial;18274]As long as that SSN is linked, the person will be deemed to be an "entity whose assets are controlled" (by the US Government or by the SSA or by the Comptroller General of the United States).

It is JOHN HENRY DOE that has an account with the Social Security Administration. That account exists really in only one location. The SSN is a personal number (military serial number has the same number of digits) that uses the same digits a the SSAN. That name, DOB, BC # combo will continue to have an SSn until you delink the SSN from the BC. If someone with an SSA, etc. travels from the USA to Timbuktu and stays there for 20 years, then travels back to the USA and obtains a driver's license (REVENUE agenct card), voila the SSA will send a benefits letter ASAP.

Of course, taxation events would only ocur if residing in the United States. Keep in mind, typically, driver license are issued to residents only by the DoR/DMV.

Also, cop testimony was: JOHN HENRY DOE --the name on the BC and the BC itself belongs to the State.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I truly believe, contrary to the Supervisor behind the window at the Social Security Administration that I am in control of property, what I have and what I do not have. So unless required, I will still be telling people I have no Social Security Number and actually believe that is true. However, should I wish to get the retirement benefits, I will of course spout it. Since there is no SSN required for a driver license however, and the Department of Revenue rejected my sworn affidavit, should an officer ask for my Social I will tell him the same thing - I have no Social Security Number.

While I would agree that David Merrill has no SSN, there might be a DMVP with a specific DOB that does as far as they are concerned. It is DVMP that they see to be an entity whose assets are controlled. DM doesn't exist to them.
that said the issue might be DM matched our #####ers my beef is those numbers are valid only for a commercial Driver licence in law prove the issued ###bers are valid commercially or is DM just being revenue as holding a driver,s licence is does a commercial truck driver have a driver,s licence just like a Sunday starts a week names and numbers what has 9 digits and owns a name.call me free to go or lost digits travel light