Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
Thanks Anthony for supplying documents and your insights.

I also agree about COLB value. It makes sense that the birth "certificate" (COLB) has no value, BECAUSE the value is attached to the original signed birth "application"... which we never see. Wonder if a FOIA/PA Request could get a certified copy of the application, which is the true "pledge" or transfer of property "abandoned" at "birth"?

Here is LINK to History of UCC filings by Boris, including UCC-3.

I also stored them HERE.

Here are my questions and concerns:

1. Are not UCC Filings only NOTICE that an event has occurred, and not the event (transfer) itself? If so, then Boris's filings are not effective, and are "frivolous" if they are not based upon a event/transfer that occurred in reality via some other documents that have been executed?

2. Such "STRAWMAN" filings have been addresses recently (April,2014) by the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) report (final-nass-report-bogus-filings-040914.pdf) located in same folder link above. Perhaps Boris's filings need to be revised to avoid earmarks defined in this report.

3. I do not understand how the UNITED STATES became the Secured Party in Boris's filings. In particular, the box #2 "current record" entries do NOT make sense. Would not box 7 first be used to change the Parties BEFORE being listed as such in the box #2 "current record"?

4. Can one legitimately make a full assignment conditional?

5. Perhaps it would be better to assign this property to "Alien Property Custodian" (APC) in accordance with 12 USC 95a and 50 USC App, section 6 and section 7 since the APC is charged with the duty of paying the bills of the "enemy"?
Thanks for the link to that UCC Report.

I find no correlation of this process to any of the three "fraudulent filing types" mentioned in the report: Harassment, Strawman or Authentication. [cf. I see no evidence that 'making demand for lawful money' is "frivolous"]

The UCC filings are a memorialization of what has already been done [a man's free will act and deed] in a format recognized and understood by the relevant party. One may have to verify, if and when the time comes, by voicing what is on paper for first hand evidence that it is true. In the realm of commerce, UCC filings are used as evidence and are accepted forms of executing liens in court - an "event" which has occurred. In this case, there is NO "lien", or any other belligerent act being committed; the assignment is done and the filing is the evidence required for the record in the commercial realm.

The "condition" is what would and should be done anyway under proper administration; the public trust is the entity that benefits from this process and the oath-sworn trustees MUST execute that "condition" regardless of our mentioning it.