Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    The question now arises when do the scales of Justice balance out? We do not always see Justice work, but we must KNOW that Justice is always Working.
    In God's timing, not ours.

I also never said they are to get a free pass.
    I am aware of that.

Here we disagree. God does not know time. I do not see God as judgmental or condemning. The Creator can not be that which he is not. God IS infinite Love, Divine Holiness, Immutable Law and much more than we can ever possibly comprehend.

When a "Soul plants a seed, he reaps what he has sown". God does not the balance the scales, the soul, consciously or unconsciously balances it out however it needs to be balanced out in accordance with immutable law. This is why we have the duality. When the soul is not aligned with its Creator, this is the error and there are consequences. Take note, I did not say good or bad consequences - as all consequences are just learning tools or journeys back to the Divine. Since we are God's property, we can NEVER be lost. It just appears that way.

The teachings of Christian Science, Hoponono and A course in miracles - to name a few have a different spin on Life. I suspect the bible has the same ideas when viewed from a different metaphysical observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    In God's timing, not ours.

I am aware of that.

Here we disagree. God does not know time. I do not see God as judgmental or condemning. The Creator can not be that which he is not. God IS infinite Love, Divine Holiness, Immutable Law and much more than we can ever possibly comprehend.

When a "Soul plants a seed, he reaps what he has sown". God does not the balance the scales, the soul, consciously or unconsciously balances it out however it needs to be balanced out in accordance with immutable law. This is why we have the duality. When the soul is not aligned with its Creator, this is the error and there are consequences. Take note, I did not say good or bad consequences - as all consequences are just learning tools or journeys back to the Divine. Since we are God's property, we can NEVER be lost. It just appears that way.

The teachings of Christian Science, Hoponono and A course in miracles - to name a few have a different spin on Life. I suspect the bible has the same ideas when viewed from a different metaphysical observation.