Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Similarly, I avoid placing trust in unjust weights and balances. Instead of debt money consider on the other hand the value behind an instrument that cancels or defeats debts of those who have voluntarily contracted them. Money that is debt money is perhaps no good for certain things. Money that is 'elastic' is another thing. Money that is good for defeating (allusion to the term 'defeasance' is intentional) debts is another thing altogether.

Name:  o-KID-IN-PHONE-570.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  47.2 KB

The fishing pole, line (kind've like thread) and fishhook and the ladder contrasted with throwing Joseph down a deep hole. Those who have conspired to adversely influence my life and inheritance arduously sought for me to waive immunizes or exemptions (via constructive forgery, etc.). Why? Standing outside of and above the hole (or theater of war or labyrinth) I can get others out. It seems that their conspiracy to undermine sovereignty is about perpetration of debt. Perpetuation of debt (even if only through smoke and mirrors trickery) then about control.

Name:  article-0-18DDA58B000005DC-360_634x381.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  57.4 KB

Consider also that the trustee taking $50M of someone else's valuables goes into the game or maze in debt--and that is by design because its equitable that the beneficiaries have an accounting. He might stand to profit greatly--sure part of the profit might be his but the initial capital isn't. If a trustee is 'seedy' or 'shady' he might even get clever in figuring out ways to rob the beneficiaries and escape before they are wise to it and maybe even make them pay the robbers for their service.

Name:  augustus_tetradrachma.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  37.5 KB
    Consider Peter (not knowing better) volunteered to pay the tax. A four-Drachma coin showed up via a fish's mouth to defeat the debt--because the extant authority or sovereign over that tax system established the acceptability of Drachmas for that purpose.

Perhaps many folk's problems is in that they are acting as trustees and not knowing when to stop or to change capacity. Like the librarian who goes home and keeps her badge, sensible shoes, pretensive glasses and "Shhh Quiet" sign around 24/7. Or like "President John Q. Smith" who signs his personal, non-work-oriented paychecks "President John Q. Smith" of MegaCorp--forgetting to change capacity from corporate president to head of household, perhaps (caught up in a kind of vanity) even forgetting that he can.

Name:  mind-key.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  16.7 KB

It seems clear to me that certain systems were designed to be utilized for a different purpose than would-be hijackers had in mind. Kind've like an abortion clinic run by Satanists. When a vampire is allowed to run a blood bank...what does one expect a vampire to do?

Name:  407464-facebook-photo-of-woman-with-gun-pointed-to-a-baby.JPG
Views: 1057
Size:  34.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Eugene SCHROEDER testified about War and Emergency Powers and I am afraid that the Economist's name escapes me but he testified about the Federal Reserve and used a great example of 'fractional leasing' let's call it - fractional lending. He compared it to a great race horse but you would lease this fine horse on a particular day. Then boasting in the bar Tuesday challenges Friday to a race...

So FDR steps in and makes horse racing (or even possessing a horse) illegal and closes down the track for a Horse Racing Holiday!

And since these are so evolved around the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act you might comprehend how this all relates allegorically to Title 12 USC §95 - especially as applied to the next run on the Fed, which is the same run and seizure on gold, the next Bankers' Holiday.
    The taking away of the horses (capital) and expecting people to produce fruit seems abominable and oppressive. Of course, if clearinghouse certificates aren't good for tax defeasance...what gives?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 12:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.