Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
What happened to the "bunny hole"? What happened to "he is fighting his way off the battlefield"?
Collate please, describe the discrepancy you wish to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I can understand why Boris continues down that bunny hole; the initial presumption that the birth certificate is a financial security is so far-fetched that nobody in the State government will even try addressing it. - At least in the USA. Therefore we have to resort to a letter a little closer to the Crown, in Canada:

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 3771
Size:  83.4 KB

I recall how during the development of this mythology Fidelity's "Random Number Generator" would throw people into thinking they had found a CUSIP # for their birth certificate. When I first linked to Fidelity though, I tried various tests and found that I could get a CUSIP # for anything at all, even for something in the future!

Be careful.

If you never get information that refutes your hypothesis, that does not mean you are onto a valid theory. If the birth certificate has monetary value then it is regulated by the SEC and has a valid CUSIP #. There has never been any CUSIP # ever, assigned to a birth certificate! Never! The reason is obvious to the most casual observer...

Regards,

David Merrill.

I was unaware that I might be conceding that the birth certificate is or has ever been a security, or any kind of financial instrument. At least that is how I interpret your challenge.

Maybe I am taking it the wrong way but you seem to be taunting me with a challenge?

So point out the connections on the reading journey Some Dude points out that would indicate the birth certificate has any monetary value, or that governments have share capital?