Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
I think that goes more to people's understanding of what money is. In my opinion, all money really is, is a token we use to keep track of energy expended in an economy. It's an accounting device, and can take many forms.

If I'm paying money for a burger, I'm making a split barter exchange with someone, labor for labor, only I traded my labor months ago for this burger today. That I put energy into the system is proven by the coin with which I'm buying the burger.

The tax is due on the use of a public resource - public money - right? But If I'm using lawful (private) money in a public venue, I'm re-venuing from private to public, so tax is due.
That paper ("money") denotes evidence of debt. Is your labor denominated in debt units? In other words If you hand someone that piece of paper (FRN) you essentially exchanged an unfulfilled debt for a burger (substance).

It is this activity, withholding things from others and storing these evidences of debt as our OWN stockpile, that constitutes belligerent commercial activity - namely 'Trading with the Enemy'. All of this commercial activity is done within the realm of the 'United States'.

Cease and release all claim to that realm and let the oath-sworn officials administrate their own "business". Everything is a 'charge/discharge' scenario in this commercial theater of war. Are you authorized and/or oath-sworn to participate in such activity?