Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
Yes, excellent points. So the demand is made, leaving the holder of the money in the private venue, outside the reach of public government.

I guess I'm having difficulty understanding how this relates to the BC, other than it serving as an indemnity receipt issued by the regime. It proves the existence of a public person, ipso facto a private person.
The BC is a certified copy of an original registration of, and TITLE to, the PERSON used to make said demand. The point of my additional commentary as it relates to Boris' approach is that, in my opinion, "making demand per 12USC411" does nothing to negate the presumption of "Enemy of the State" status ['Trading with the Enemy']. The possibility that you can and/or will make claim to the "redeemed money" [U.S. Treasury interests] through the State's vessel ['FIRST MIDDLE LAST'] keeps one under that default presumption - ENEMY.

Boris' approach attempts to quash that presumption through a recognized assignment/surrender process which is a memorialization of one's choice to cease any possible adverse claims. This reestablishes peace with the occupying force and the 'peaceful inhabitants' are not to be interfered with, in any manner, during the duration of belligerent occupation so long as one remains peaceful.