Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    A piece to the puzzle tells me - THEY DO NOT CARE about anything, law, fairness, right, good - they only care about saving their own asses and the trust.
    Here's my view on this. Glad you asked! lolol

It doesn't matter what cloak these agents are wearing or what their man-made laws say. They do not get a free pass to behave like this, because in the end, they will be accountable before Almighty God, and scripture says so.

Their fruits are not of the Spirit described in Galatians 5:13-14.

I know you're not a scripture guy, but I'm illustrating that even God's Word addresses what you brought up. :-)

We fully agree THEY do not get a free pass and will be held accountable. The question now arises when do the scales of Justice balance out? We do not always see Justice work, but we must KNOW that Justice is always Working.

I also never said they are to get a free pass. The devil does not get a free pass either. He is just permitted to deceive, trick and coerce us breathing self-aware souls THROUGH OUR FREE WILL to tempt bolster our EGOs as part of the duality planet Earth offers. It is our job to say to Satan: Go away, I ONLY do the will of my Father. The point of this "human exercise" is to remove the dross from the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Here's my view on this. Glad you asked! lolol

It doesn't matter what cloak these agents are wearing or what their man-made laws say. They do not get a free pass to behave like this, because in the end, they will be accountable before Almighty God, and scripture says so.

Their fruits are not of the Spirit described in Galatians 5:13-14.

I know you're not a scripture guy, but I'm illustrating that even God's Word addresses what you brought up. :-)

The question now arises when do the scales of Justice balance out? We do not always see Justice work, but we must KNOW that Justice is always Working.
    In God's timing, not ours.

I also never said they are to get a free pass.
    I am aware of that.

I like to explain the divine in profane terms. The security agreement coagulates the IN GOD WE TRUST Trust found on the money and swearing out oaths before the Ever-Living GOD. Now understand that the exact same numero-linguistics is applied to both the Sons of Cain and the Sons of God1. This much I feel is explicit enough (exoteric) to call fact, as you will find it on the currency as well as in Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

The highly polished esoteric then would be to accept my current Bible interpretation that as we read about Cain and Abel something is not right according to our current justice system. God was punishing Cain for killing Abel, his brother! Cain is banished to a world where he must work to eek out a living? Cain is put into a crude civil death called caput lupinum, or outlawry - outside the law's protection. Cain complains that as he tries to abide in civilization men will be able to kill him on sight with immunity. What does the Father do? The Father puts a Mark, or Stigma on Cain called OATH and linguistically this is the exact same MARK or OATH put on us, Sons of God (Bride of Yehoshuah). [Many are called but few are chosen.]

Why would God do such a thing?

Because the Sons of Cain would effectively wipe out the Sons of God in the same manner that Cain killed Abel.

Now I would evolve into imagination, prophecy and intuition. I am pointing out some numerical consistencies about the OATH and also 153. We have entered the 153rd year since LINCOLN's proclamation that there is a domestic enemy "Combinations" to be dealt with by force. I also indicate that there is a powerful basis to believe in Redemption, whether you apply that notion to Federal Reserve notes or a much higher dimensional precept about spirituality:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

The way to apply justice in your life NOW is to research the oaths, and do that where the state constitution says to go get a certified copy too. If there is no oath, get a Certificate of Fact that the office of the prosecutor, Attorney General or judge is vacant and publish that, or at least serve it on the case and watch how quickly the case is dismissed!

If the oaths are in order then you get your day in court, assured the protections in the bills of rights. Now you might get a glimpse of why I simply shrug off your conspiracy theories.

Regards,

David Merrill.

1 There are two different Enochs found in Genesis.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-19-14 at 01:45 PM.

Here we disagree. God does not know time. I do not see God as judgmental or condemning. The Creator can not be that which he is not. God IS infinite Love, Divine Holiness, Immutable Law and much more than we can ever possibly comprehend.

When a "Soul plants a seed, he reaps what he has sown". God does not the balance the scales, the soul, consciously or unconsciously balances it out however it needs to be balanced out in accordance with immutable law. This is why we have the duality. When the soul is not aligned with its Creator, this is the error and there are consequences. Take note, I did not say good or bad consequences - as all consequences are just learning tools or journeys back to the Divine. Since we are God's property, we can NEVER be lost. It just appears that way.

The teachings of Christian Science, Hoponono and A course in miracles - to name a few have a different spin on Life. I suspect the bible has the same ideas when viewed from a different metaphysical observation.

In God's timing, not ours.

I am aware of that.

Here we disagree. God does not know time. I do not see God as judgmental or condemning. The Creator can not be that which he is not. God IS infinite Love, Divine Holiness, Immutable Law and much more than we can ever possibly comprehend.

When a "Soul plants a seed, he reaps what he has sown". God does not the balance the scales, the soul, consciously or unconsciously balances it out however it needs to be balanced out in accordance with immutable law. This is why we have the duality. When the soul is not aligned with its Creator, this is the error and there are consequences. Take note, I did not say good or bad consequences - as all consequences are just learning tools or journeys back to the Divine. Since we are God's property, we can NEVER be lost. It just appears that way.

The teachings of Christian Science, Hoponono and A course in miracles - to name a few have a different spin on Life. I suspect the bible has the same ideas when viewed from a different metaphysical observation.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    your conspiracy theories
    Who is "your"?

salsero

You are on to something.
    Dualism gives foothold to deception, I believe. Of course im learning here, like everyone else and im glad about that. Perhaps this dualism is simply a misconception giving birth to further misconceptions like the fiction of a state and rulers with divine rights also Public or private. The truth is we are all the same and on the same creation /existence. Which is what interests me about this surrender concept or perhaps just stepping aside ? like just putting to record and demonstrating by actions that there is no trust without the use (trust) of state methodology. Since its our belief and use in such fictions that give jurisdiction what is the point of carrying on those beliefs ? I hope I am not being disparaging to anyone with a different concept and keeping them from exploring it, we are all learning, I think its best to share to draw us closer to a solution.

Shobogenzo - Page 5
    "That is, in each training ground of every Buddha as the embodiment of truth, the work of Buddhas find's expression and put into practice down to the smallest detail, as they create for others far and wide the circumstances that help them go beyond the notion of 'being a Buddha', through their vigorous promotion of the teaching that one goes on, always becoming a Buddha. At this very moment ,the lands of the earth with their tree's and grasses , as well as the walls and fences with their tiles and stones, are all seen to be performing the works of the Buddhas. As a consequence all who make profitable spiritual use of whatever storms and floods may arise will be receiving will guidance and assistance in unseen ways from the profound and inscrutable instructions of the Buddha's, and they will give expression to their innate understanding, which is every intimate with the Truth. Because persons who accept and make profitable spiritual use of such floods and firestorms all gladly receive from the Buddhas instruction and guidance on their innate understanding, those who reside with such persons are spiritually conversant with them, in turn, mutually provide for each other with unbounded ,endless virtues of Buddhas and cause the unceasing, wondrous immeasurable dharma of Buddhas to roll forth far and wide until it spreads throughout the whole universe ,both from within and without.
    However these persons of whom I speak are not kept in the dark by being wedded to their senses, for they straight away realize the truth by not fabricating anything within the hush of their meditation. If as ordinary people believe spiritual practice and personal realization are two different sorts of things, then each could be seen and recognized separately from the other. Should someone become all involved with his sensory perceptions and intellectual understanding he will not be in the ' realm of enlightenment' because the realm of enlightenment is beyond the reach of delusory ,discriminatory thinking.
    Furthermore, even though , amidst the stillness of meditation, someone experiences - not only subjectively within the heart and mind, but also objectively within outer conditions - an 'entering into realization' and a 'going beyond awakening to the truth', because he is in a realm of delight in the truth, he does not disturb a single dust mote or shatter the aspect of 'oneness of all things'.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 05-19-14 at 09:27 PM.

Who is "your"?

I think in terms of projection and reflection. If you are sensitive then I meant your conspiracy theories but that is not exclusive to you. If you ask for another reason, then I do not mean you. I directed the comment to conspiracy theorists.

Who is "your"?

I had never thought of the "legal" you until seeing one of a number of Bill Turner videos