Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Snarky!

You cannot tie that UCC Filing into the process Boris shows us any better than I can. Truth be told that UCC Filing could be unrelated, I was presuming that it is not.

Your logic and debate tactics are disjointed and underhanded. I am sick and tired of feeling like defending the website from the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and birth certificate mythologies.
Bankruptcy Trustees = the "People of the United States"

Trust Receipt-A pre-UCC security device- now governed by Article 9 of the code- consisting of a receipt stating that the wholesale buyer has possession of the goods for the benefit of the financier. Today there must usually be a security agreement coupled with a filed financing statement.

The United States of America is BANKRUPT and is being held in receivership...Therefore all rights, titles and interests in The United States of America has ALREADY been surrendered to the United States. This has CLEARLY been shown in ENSMINGER.

This argument reminds me of the man who says "he will get around one day to giving his soul to God". God already owns it! On one hand He Created it and on the other hand he Bought it. The people of the States have no right to redress - this is CLEARLY shown in PADELFORD. The States have that right and if they waive that right, it stands waived. State sovereignty has been waived in the Constitution - a more perfect Union.

Eze 18:3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Shalom,
MJ

P.S. A branch on the Olive Tree is subject to the Trunk. A grafted in branch is subject to the Trunk. The Olive Tree is clearly a nation-state and the branch is clearly a citizen of that State. Since it is the glory of kings to reveal the hidden things of God, look around!