Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
One Enoch from Seth. One Enoch from Cain. I conten[d] that Moses' bones were being contested. Ref Jude. In my opinion Moses and Elijah could come [forward] in time to see Jesus because they transfigured.

What is interesting to me about Jesus' geneology is that he was of Levi and Judah. Remember that Mary sprang forth from Levi and Judah. Joseph also from Judah but only by law adoption.

In my opinion Jesus walked his boundary Survey. He was and is King. If you translate Israel you get "the prince that prevailed with God". Therefore we see an Israel of God. That is royalty. God too has a government and it is founded on a King.

I find Only one name that is above all names. The reason I hate the model being proposed by others is that it denies Jesus Christ. Salvation thru any other name is no salvation at all but is subject therefore to the claims established by imperfect men. I equate that to leaning on a shaky reed.

Remember the false one comes In prosperity. Said one does bring financial peace but he denies Christ.

Shalom
MJ
Yes. The Book of Jude refers to The Book of Enoch all right. I had not looked carefully into the debate about Moses' bones until now. - The commonality being oath - the Mark or Stigma placed on both Cain and the Sons of God. The Lucifer Rebellion swearing out an OATH (Enoch 6) on Mount Hermon...

I am interested in Joseph being adopted? I always thought Joseph was Judah by bloodline.