Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The highlights Anthony Joseph posted lead to an epiphany - thank you!

1. Issuance of Federal Reserve notes; nature of obligation; where redeemable

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.
    Look how we are led into accepting the pronoun "They" to be Federal Reserve notes. This is irregular for legal-speak if you get my drift. "Said notes" is acceptable but they lead us into accepting "They" which is unclear at best! They could be anything without the presumption that the sentence is in context of the paragraph; which is a fair presumption to make but my imagination has performed an allowable substitution for quite some time now.

They are People. The state of un-redeemed is the abomination of false balances, in other words - the condition resulting from elastic currency.

Let's take Christianity literally for a moment, without steeping it in Futurism - meaning let's not look at the Second Advent of Jesus CHRIST as something off in the future. Even if it is in the distant or near future Christians are admonished to be prepared like a bride awaiting her groom like a thief in the night. It behooves us to decipher the parables - which means that the entire New Covenant, except what was kept secret within Jesus' inner apocalyptic mystery cult is all parable awaiting decryption. [Read some of the Article above my Comment though, and see how the author seeks one thing - Redemption - just from the presumption of the STRAWMAN. And then Look Here to see the same quest from a Bar Perspective.

Here is what I mean:

Mar 4:33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.
    Mar 4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
    The MOFFATT translation amplifies my point:

In many a parable like this he spoke the word unto them, so far as they could listen to it; he never spoke to them except by way of parable, but in private he explained everything to his disciples.
    There is a secret truth to the Gospels, that only his closest - 11 men and 1 woman ever heard (attached at the bottom).

BUT...

If one redeems absent the acknowledgment of military seizure by the occupying army, one is presumed an "Enemy of the State" and falls under the "Trading with the Enemy Act" since one is either overtly making adverse claims against 'United States'' interests, or; did not overcome the default presumption of the same.
    On the presumption of the development of artificial intuition one might accept my unusual "aha" moment on April 16th, my mind unraveling the math that we have reached our 153rd year of war since Abraham LINCOLN's Proclamation of War on a domestic enemy - Combinations. But whether you accept that it is high time through holographic and allegorical metaphor as an instruction set, or not we do not have to accept the status quo and continue in the futile - to fight our way off the battlefield.

Joh 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-07-14 at 09:20 PM.