Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
Their or theirs is defined as a presumed ownership through a presumed authority which dares or deceives others to believe it is true

stuff is defined as "a false image of the real" it is part of the dead world, paper, statutes, etc.

An Example: A deed is an image of the actual house. The house is real. The deed only re-presents the house. It is through our ignorance that we ACCEPT the deed as real house. How does failure "to pay" a mortgage dare foreclose on that house? If the original mortgage was created by a signature, how does the law support paper foreclosing on the real house? It makes no sense MORALLY. There is no money - just dead paper WE PRESUME has value.

Interesting. I've always thought of a deed as a memorialization of a past act/ion, not of a thing.

The quote "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds" refers to his past acts/actions, not images of a thing.

But, as we know, the whole world is a stage.

Anywho, thought I'd chime in. One month after filing the ucc's Boris style, I get a call from an attorney/Landsman company telling me I'm an heir to oil, natural gas, interests, mineral rights, yadda yadda. The thing is, this land was purchased by my great great grandfather 100 years ago, in 1914. All this time I never knew about my families interests. Trust me, there's been so many trespassors, escheats, false claims, etc., upon this 640 acres it would blow your mind. My father didn't know, my grandmother, great aunt didn't know. But all I know is that I did Boris ucc filings and all of a sudden I get informed of this.

People can naysay all they like. At their own peril. Do or don't, I really don't think Boris cares one way or the other because at least he let people know about it, so he's done his part. Boris is definitely not the type who wants to trespass on free will. As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate Boris tremendously.

If anyone wants more details, just ask.

Thank you for reading.