Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
For clarification: Boris does not believe in A4V and this is the reason why. He separates man and the fiction.
A4V already separates man from the fiction on the instrument.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
Now the question is what happens when the trustee fails to do his oath bound duty? This is where Karl Lentz MAY provide some insight. I am not there yet.
Karl would say: get the trustee's first name and write him/her a letter. First-name basis makes it man-to-man/woman in common law. No titles allowed in common law.

Freddy Mac cannot come after someone's house, because Freddy Mac is a fiction. Fictions cannot take the witness stand in a common law court.

Find out the man or woman's first name who works for Freddy Mac, then write a letter. Only men can make claims, not fictions or those with titles:

"Dear Bob, greetings.

You've got an agency called Freddy Mac. They're making a claim I owe a debt to the United States. Is this true?"

And end it there. Don't add to it. Ask one question at a time.

Bob will respond quickly with "I wish to acknowledge your letter" because only a man can wish. Notice Bob didn't say, "we received your correspondence." Bob will sign, "very truly yours" which means he knows his place with you.

The goal is to get them to strip themselves of their immunity.