Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One of my Forebears who lived to be over 100 years old taught me a few things before she passed away. She told me that many would not listen or hear what she said: that one of the most important things to remember is who you are (true name) that the danger in the U.S. is forgetting who you are and losing touch with reality; that many had forgotten who they are even those around me at the time. "They will try to make you believe you are something or someone other than who you are."

Re: Pop Culture; Media; Mis-Education
    I'm not sure why folks have this idea that the most sparkly presentation would necessarily be the most truthful one. "Oh look they put it upon this fancy screen it must be true." Seriously? Just because someone fancily gives a false impression of something being true doesn't mean 300 million people have to buy into it. Ah but yes...the poppies...

The Pied Piper is out to get people to throw the baby out with the bath water.

There are State actors that want to help but they might be restrained from telling you what they want to tell you. However, for education systems to be aligned with utter deception strikes me as a heinous and great fraud.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-15-14 at 05:42 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.