Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

adirolfnitsol,

That sounds like probate to me. And probate is easy to avoid by placing a will within a trust and not naming the heirs. The estate is held for "ourselves and our posterity". Therefore there cannot be a life estate or an estate for years and therefore the estate is indefinite. I liken this to a will within a trust. Therefore at the death of the Testator there is no transfer and the board of trustees and board of directors continue to act without any disruption to trust business. The corpus does not change hands. Therefore since the estate is not TRANSFERRED no taxable event.

Equity acts IN PERSONAM. If the Trustor creates a trust binding himself to certain covenants which he/she agrees to perform wherein said Trustor appoints a Trustee, names a beneficiary and gives purposes/intent and life span of the trust [usually 30 years], then Trustor appoints himself as Borrower within the Covenants of said trust agreement - well then I would pretty much say that said Trustor created his/her own prison. How then will said Trustor argue in Equity when said Trustor created the Trust, created the terms of the Trust, and agreed to the Covenants which he/she created?

Consider now anything might have been used as a medium of exchange in the debtor/creditor relationship established in the Covenants. Perhaps certain rocks are the money - or perhaps and I am going out on a limb here, but just maybe - the value or equity is in the Promises that said Trustor/Borrower UNDERTOOK to perform. Having said that, I would maintain that if I made you a promise then you would have an equitable interest in me. And I would have a legal duty to you to perform my promise.

My promise does not require necessarily your consent. Sort of like a banking agreement it is signed by one party - therefore it is an undertaking - where in I become an Unsecured Creditor to one of the Trusts [banking agencies - ref 12USC90].

Names hold destiny and inheritance. If we are building on Scripture then that is a fact. A name is, well sort of a fiction, being that I am a living soul.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A piece to the puzzle tells me - THEY DO NOT CARE about anything, law, fairness, right, good - they only care about saving their own asses and the trust.

That is the reflection you project. You will see what you are looking for. The True Name is like a mirror that reflects only the truth. Once you understand this, you will indict or acquit, forgive and bring peace accordingly.

I attended a Science of Mind church for several years that by chance or right of consciousness I latter worked for. This is basically the same nonsense they came up with to justify immoral, throat-cutting, self-centeredness, dishonest, money-demanding, temper tantrum behavior - not that I am judging them but as a matter of simple observation - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc - it must be a duck appearing. I will agree that what I may see in others MAY be some error within me; however, still being on planet earth, I would not discount entirely the fact we still live in density and duality. Translated, this means imperfections, free will and stroking one's EGO. Illusion or not, that just is what is appearing as the illusion that we all must "live under" while breathing and appearing in a body.

With this said, David did you bother to read the rest of what was written?

If it was not for my in depth study of those spiritual principles [well beyond what the church teaches], I would not have a better understanding of the PI process and how it relates to the collective consciousness of the people. TPTB are in place for OUR benefit. There are signs all around SHOUTING TO US TO US TO WAKE UP. And yet we still slumber and choose to actively participate in the matrix, mostly because of no real sense of Purpose or God, thus paying homage to false idols believing that they will cure what ails us. "the change we believed in and voted for" has only determined that the end result ain't good.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is the reflection you project. You will see what you are looking for. The True Name is like a mirror that reflects only the truth. Once you understand this, you will indict or acquit, forgive and bring peace accordingly.

I am simply saying that you have constructed this illusion. Think about "them" and exactly who "they" are, and it might become clear to you what the truth is.

I trust you can see the woman in the following is every man and woman....She is supposed to be a Chaste Virgin - why does she chase after those who seek her life? Perhaps it is the colour of Purple [looking good], she is allured by the promise of an easy life, perhaps, but then again, maybe, just maybe she likes it rough. Consider, I write concerning every man[kind].

I see the bees busy at work. Yet they lack understanding that they are being "guided" by a hidden hand. Nestled under the eaves I find the honeycomb. Yes in deed I see signs all around of control and yet the more I study, the more I realize just how much I don't know. Funny how that works. Reminds me of Jacob's Ladder - specifically Seven Women taking hold of the garment of one man!

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Funny how she wants to do it by herself in her name. She denies that man until she is brought into destitution - eating the slop of the hogs - she says even the servants [slaves] in the house of my father have it better than I. With choice, which is all she has, she chooses her lover. Will it be the created or the Creator?

What then does she want? For her former lovers have dealt harshly with her. Took her virginity and bruised her teets, and yet she returns willingly to those who abuse her as they have locked her in a high tower - she is a prisoner - and her lovers guard her house.

But all is not lost, if she would just realize she cannot overcome in her own strength! She is Moses at the reed sea! She must rely upon El Elyon by and thru Yehoshuah. Until then, she remains a prisoner in the house of those who abuse her. Is she Bilhah or Zilpah [bond servant] or perhaps she has an estate as Leah [obligation wife - Martha] or maybe Rachel [beloved - Mary] or maybe Rebecca, Sarah, or Eve? Which of the seven is she?

Why does she cling to her lovers in hope of a restoration vested in man's inventions? When will she learn? How much chastisement is required before she returns to the vineyard of her Creator? Yet she courts yet another Suitor in hopes that he will give her the key to escape. Yet he only removes her into another prison - locked by a closed boundary. Twice the daughter of hell she becomes - trapped under the table of the Exchequer.

She cries out "let me take your name" to her lover, yet, she turns her back on Salvation. She knows not how naked poor and destitute she has become as she lives on in luxury greater than 99 percent of the worlds population - she sits a Queen and is no Widow, yet she is married to a Dead Man. And she trusts her dead man paying homage and making gifts unto her Dead Man in the name he gave her. And she is fond to make such gifts but when will she recognize her maker? Trusting in those who hate her she is made to serve, for what will happen to her when her lovers sell her? What will she do? Where will she turn? When she is useless and is no longer beautiful?

She seeks to enjoin herself to Princes - yet they use her as she can never become wife - just a harlot. She says of her lover let me take shadow under your protection - be my Sponsor. Then she is so bold as to make a use of the Prince's property - enjoining herself to him - she is fit for the harem yet not the wife. She therefore is given to uses [Smith, Miller, Cook] her lovers take of her fruits and she cannot figure out why she is so hated.

Lam 1:2 She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: all her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they are become her enemies.

Lam 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

Lam 4:1 How is the gold become dim! how is the most fine gold changed! the stones of the sanctuary are poured out in the top of every street.

Lam 5:1 Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
    Lam 5:2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
    Lam 5:3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows.
    Lam 5:4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.
    Lam 5:5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.
    Lam 5:6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread.

When will she give up her lovers and seek the one who Created her? WHAT DOES SHE SEEK? Is it comfort? Has she considered her latter end? Why does she continue to look without when her peace is within? She waivers between two lovers - wondering how to make both happy. Why are both angry?

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

With the Sword in my hand I sing the Halleluyah Psalms: Building upon BEDROCK I care not for the Sand [doctrines of man]. Therefore why should she rely upon the foundations of sand constructed by her lovers? When the rains come they will all be washed into the sea [place of Leviathan]. For these are mere BUSINESS VENTURES and why is she allured by the Dead Man? She who was once alive is made dead as they TWO become ONE.

Looking to be Quickened she remembers for FIRST LOVE - long ago. Long before she asked her Father for her inheritance to go into a far country.

I wonder about a system which denies Christ. Clearly it is erected on Sand. Faith is the deed. Again she asks what will be my latter end? For she willingly places herself in the hands of those who hate her.

Maybe she will win the lottery this time. A lifetime wasted - she never finds the Great Pearl. For even the Creator desires a Pledge - will she drink of His cup? But until she chooses to settle down and marry - she remains on the fence - bruised and battered by her lovers. Please she cries to her lover, why do you treat me so bad? In return, why do you keep coming back for more?

There is only ONE way - The Word of God. For when Satan tempted Jesus he said IF you will just bow to me I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING. Now consider what is before you, the same choice. What was Jesus' response, and did Jesus bow? Starting at Matthew 4:4 I see the same drama playing out again. What is humorous to me is that people actually think the being that covered the Mercy Seat is so dumb as to be overt in his deception. Just give all to me and pay homage and ye shall have your hearts desire. BE CAREFUL MY FRIENDS.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-17-14 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    TPTB are in place for OUR benefit. There are signs all around SHOUTING TO US TO US TO WAKE UP.
    salsero,

I wonder if you will respond to this fictional entity you formed? This persona which you gave life to entitled "salsero" - said persona being entitled to have access to these forums thru a membership. Since you were the creator of this persona you submitted said persona to the membership rolls herein. I know not to whom I write for I find only an actor wearing a mask. Who are you and more importantly What are you? Rhetorical Question. I am not goading you personally, I am sort of making a point.

Equity acts IN PERSONAM.

Now then I cannot find one shred of evidence that the powers that be act for my benefit. Rather I find those who pledge themselves to each other act for their own behalf. My Scriptures instruct me not to place my trust in governments. As such, I cannot accept this declaration and I therefore refuse it for cause. For I find the terms "ourselves and our Posterity" to be a closed system. Thus a COPYRIGHT. Protecting the close.

Shalom,
    MJ

Consider the roles of ISP user or forum member might be 'fictions' too.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Consider the roles of ISP user or forum member might be 'fictions' too.
    This response is computer generated. If you are reading this know for a surety that a computer produced this text....ROFLMAO....

Exactly my point. Thank you.

Shalom,
    MJ

The soul is encased in a body. The body is NOT who we are. We are created from Divine Love AND we are as created. The soul encased in a body has an "learning opportunity" to live in a setting called earth that appears very real but is only an illusion. Buy this or not - I really do not care.

My soul is here earth, appearing on earth. I have not learned how to transcend density, meaning pain and suffering. I have less of that negativity but "I ain't hit the mark". I do not fret about this because regardless if I hit the mark or not, NOTHING can ever remove the real me from MY Creator. My Creator only knows Infinite Love, Immutable Law and Abundant, Overflowing Good - ALWAYS.

If this body that I USE is not feeling well, I have choices. No choice is wrong; however, there are better choices. One thing that is definite, this body is going back to where it came from - the earth. The body stays here. My soul moves on. The soul takes with it experiences and karma. This is based on free will choices - either the soul was MORE in line with Divine Law OR LESS. More and less have consequences, call them better or worse but neither are wrong or right. Do you see?

TPTB are provided to the people by right of consciousness, not GOD [do not be confused entirely, there is a difference between observing something and asking how does this relate to Divine Law OR reacting to something INSIDE of that soul - only the individual can do a self-test to come to the conclusion] As the people's hearts become more corrupt OR flows AWAY from Divine Law, so does the government reflecting back to them becomes. We observe in each election cycle, the stakes and scandals get worse and worse. Is anyone learning anything or are they saying I can be just as corrupt as my brother? We can turn on the news today, with minor truth being told, the vets scandal, IRS, Benghazi, Barry-kare, etc - it appears TO ME, we are not far off for another false-flag operation in order for the people to consent to yet another nail in their coffins. When the people begin to get away from "I, me, mine and my" and turn that into "we, us, and ours" removing the appearance of separation, our dear "evil ones", Nancy, Harry, Barry, George, etc will evaporate, as their job will have been completed. If the people do not wake up, it is my opinion, the chipping must begin for their safety.

MJ whatever works for you, I wish you the very best. If doing equity, common law, making claims, my property is working - go for it. I do not negate my humanity. I see it as a tool. I often may joke - because at times you got to have a sense of humor otherwise, one would require a Prozac, double vodka and now legalizing pot - all combined.

Collectively we are at choice. Choice to follow the Royal Supreme Law - that always Was, Is, and Will be and go into sync with that or suffer the consequences. And suffer we will, as we are not designed to be anything but that Divine Love.

I fully agree with you on that fact that TPTB have pledged themselves to each other to act on their own behalf. This is 1/2 of the contract. The other half of the contract is you have their entity or their property or Name. In their dead paper world, when you make a claim to that trust, estate or property, under their rules, you are an enemy of the state. You unknowingly agree to be a surety in their dead world. There is evidence that supports this. Therefore once you remove their "legal presumption" and return their property back to them, THEY must provide remedy to you, the man since they have SEIZED everything you will do. THEY have no right to do this. Does their Creator grant man authority over another? No.

I accept their declaration as a man who has come to peace with them, basically saying, here is your property back. I MUST use it because I won't eat, etc without it. God Bless you, now honor your CONTRACT with the devil and take care of your property. I receive a minor indirect benefit, as a man. The Name I use is acquitted and discharged of all claims against it - AS LONG AS I do not intermeddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    salsero,

I wonder if you will respond to this fictional entity you formed? This persona which you gave life to entitled "salsero" - said persona being entitled to have access to these forums thru a membership. Since you were the creator of this persona you submitted said persona to the membership rolls herein. I know not to whom I write for I find only an actor wearing a mask. Who are you and more importantly What are you? Rhetorical Question. I am not goading you personally, I am sort of making a point.

Equity acts IN PERSONAM.

Now then I cannot find one shred of evidence that the powers that be act for my benefit. Rather I find those who pledge themselves to each other act for their own behalf. My Scriptures instruct me not to place my trust in governments. As such, I cannot accept this declaration and I therefore refuse it for cause. For I find the terms "ourselves and our Posterity" to be a closed system. Thus a COPYRIGHT. Protecting the close.

Shalom,
    MJ

I view this at the end of the Colorado Constitution as a security agreement:
    Attached Images Attached Images