Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Watch this new video that cites "private money" issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UEUvKlaEEc

In that regard, I believe the title of this thread is backwards!

Are we not redeeming money from the PRIVATE to the PUBLIC venue, in order to not incur the legitimate private FRB "usage fee" known as "income tax"?
    Maybe it is backwards. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, which is why I started the thread.

I'm questioning all of it, from top to bottom. I recognize it's a private credit scheme, but at the same time, the currency is legal tender for all debts, so it's also public. Also, since citizens of the US are citizens subject to the jurisdiction of the US, doesn't that make them public citizens? And aren't citizens of the US engaged in interstate commerce when using the currency?

It's all very confusing.

That is in essence the distinction between handling insurance notes, awaiting claim and lawful money.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Maybe it is backwards. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, which is why I started the thread.

I'm questioning all of it, from top to bottom. I recognize it's a private credit scheme, but at the same time, the currency is legal tender for all debts, so it's also public. Also, since citizens of the US are citizens subject to the jurisdiction of the US, doesn't that make them public citizens? And aren't citizens of the US engaged in interstate commerce when using the currency?

It's all very confusing.

Exactly!!!!

Boris has a new video and you are gonna luv it. I did not see all of it yet. But he does talk about Treasury Form 1048 Fling a claim for lost, stolen or destroyed US savings bond and notes and he goes back into the "spiritual aspect of the system and how it operates".

Gentlemen - we all want to be on the same page - so let's bring about this. Even the 12 USC 411 is playing in their sandbox. I am not saying this is not remedy but what I am saying is if Boris - who is clearly on a Freedom Path has a step by step simple instruction moving MANY of us forward to the Christ [and he does mention successes on this video], let us all begin to THINK OUTSIDE OF OUR BOXES AND TRY TO BE OPEN and this is more about removing the dross so we become pure Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Making claim to what has been already seized will NOT get one "off the battlefield".

Acknowledgment of the seizure and a recognized record formed regarding a cease and surrender of reversionary/usufructuary interest claims makes for a peaceful walk "off the battlefield" - no "fighting" required.

David - Thomas Jefferson wrote this.

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...son/jefl81.php

[QUOTE=David Merrill;14084]More likely I mixed the bottom of the post up with the top "Reply With Quote". Then I just did not notice the text. Editing now would be incongruity so I apologize for the confusion.

Salsero;

That is an enjoyable read and begs to be cited - who wrote that? It looks like a modern writer spoofing Declaration era prose. - Very nice.

It gets fuzzy because we FAIL to Remember who we really are! KNOW THYSELF. A la Karl Lentz and a few others. We Agree: While you are on planet earth, YOU ARE ALWAYS a man or woman. ALWAYS. In certain circumstance, you the wo/man APPEAR [like magic] as a fictional person. The only problem you, the wo/man fail to recognize it is a fiction and unknowingly make false claims to that APPEARANCE.

Now we disagree - "whenever I use David Merrill, my true name.... NO!!!! David is your given name. David Merrill is a fiction created by THEM for THIER purpose; however, you were sent a usufruct complaint certified certificate for YOUR USE, for indemnification purposes FOR DAVID MERRILL, a fiction.

The photo on the driver's license is that you? The thumb print on a state ID for say a professional license - it that you? A piece of paper can only RE-present a man - it is NOT the man. the fact that there is an IMAGE what appears to me on THEIR ID does not make it mine, it makes easier for them to help identity the USER. Their ID CAN NOT BE MINE. I do not say those finger prints are mine on that piece of paper. Logically [and almost stupidly based on OUR common collective thinking] the FINGERS are on this body that [my soul] is now USING for the purpose of incarnation. I can not even say the next breath I take is mine. Silly as this sounds. Each breath I take is given by Grace. Do you rebut that?

It sucks - I do not LIKE this at all. I have a get the F over it pill and it is a big swallow.

When you say to the cop - that I am not using the DL for ID purposes - you are making a claim. You are setting yourself up for controversy. You ask questions and do not make claims.

Cop: DL and registration. Me: thanks, not today. Cop: No, I want your DL and reg. Me: Are you an agent for the state? Cop: Yes. Me: OK then, you are asking as trustee for YOUR DL and registration?

Only the owner has the right to ask for its property. An officer who claims to be an agent for the state can ask for the state’s property. So asking me for YOUR DL is the wronig question.

All authority comes from legislation. Attempting to do something without legislation and therefore authority be outside the scope of their oath and thus breach of duty? This automatically strips that agent from immunity and is held personally liable.

He is now trespass and interference with my Natural Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    More likely I mixed the bottom of the post up with the top "Reply With Quote". Then I just did not notice the text. Editing now would be incongruity so I apologize for the confusion.

Salsero;

I want to get back to the Tread Topic here. I don't mean staying on point; I mean the definitions of public and private. I feel like we may be using different definitions. To me, Public means Government. Private means Non-Government. But I have to admit it gets fuzzy when we start talking about living men and women - there seems to be a different rendition of Private being exposed in your elegant post.

I would think that we settle on Private by definition whenever we step out of the house and interact. We can still be men and women, in fact we are never not. But we have to put up facades, dawn faces called Persons named PERSONS by legal name whenever we contract in the traditional Private venue. All Recordation in any Public venue requires such. This is why whenever I use David Merrill, my true name I will put my red thumbprint by my signature so as to designate a living man. This is evidence of my bond and functions satisfactorily. With responsibility comes authority and vice versa.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Using government-issued ID (for Identification Purposes) conveys the transactions from Private to Public in nature, as I see it. This is why it is effective to tell the Public police officer that you are not using the Driver License card for Identification Purposes. He usually gives it back because there is no viable interface for the Public venue to prosecute a Private man.

Merrill is conventionally my "middle" name. Agreed though!

The reason I do not use my family's name around here is because people are conditioned to construct the full or legal name and apply it to me, as they do erroneously to themselves until they understand your point.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    David - Thomas Jefferson wrote this.

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...son/jefl81.php

Thanks for that link! I have a copy of Inventing America; Jefferson's Declaration of Independence by Garry Wills on the shelf and just not enough time to read it again. Just the desire to...

Yes - and we must too be careful if in court when we make a statement to that effect to the judge:

Oh you can call me Johnny. The judge will then say to the prosecutor, would you like to amend the complaint to AKA Johnny? This actually happened - per Batman talkshoe. This example just came back on radar the other day. When in court, one is to be addressed as friend of the court, spoliated man, etc - NO NAMES, first or middle.

However, if by accident you slip, a question to ask to the judge could be: By what authority or legislation are you using a given name for identification or bringing that given name in an arena of commerce?

They certainly have us coming and going and it just sucks.

Merrill is conventionally my "middle" name. Agreed though!

The reason I do not use my family's name around here is because people are conditioned to construct the full or legal name and apply it to me, as they do erroneously to themselves until they understand your point.

Yes - David, this was just another part of the piece to the puzzle. It appears there were issues of "conscience" with regard to the future and who has the right to "bind others". It does not thrill me at all to learn all this - as I just want to be a simple man. For me, the path is evidently clear toward the Peaceful Inhabitant process. However, the EVIDENCE continues to pile up strongly that for actual remedy [not fully perfected and that is ok - but there are successes] UNDER the current bankruptcy - state of emergency UNDER the rules of war, I do not see any other viable option.

I was already to do the UCC process, copyright of the name, etc. It is by pure Grace I did not. It was a very patient man called John Tanis that eventually got me to see the light. I was stubborn in the beginning when I was told that bank account was not mine, the house, car, etc. My response was - but I worked for it. It matter not.

On this latest Boris video, he mentions form 1048 - filing a claim for lost, stolen or destroyed US savings bond and notes and the BC. I have not watched the whole video - but once again Boris is coming up roses. I bring to the attention of the group Boris' demeanor in his presentations - it seems to be a "its all good and for our good" and all we have to do is just accept it. He also mentions some successes on this video.

Thanks for that link! I have a copy of Inventing America; Jefferson's Declaration of Independence by Garry Wills on the shelf and just not enough time to read it again. Just the desire to...

diggin one hole while quietly rejecting the opposite one is what those bunny ears are for in-case your down to far. just stop diggin start filing in all the holes less rabbit holes eating same dirt