Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Do you have a copy of Boris's UCC-3 Assignment that complements his UCC-1 Acceptance?

Again: What if "they" still want to fight after you "surrender" by a "recognized record"? (Ex: they send you the "bill/charge" again?)

Who is the authority to enforce the "rules of usufruct"?
    Attached is the UCC-3.

Attachment 1679

I believe, the authority to enforce would be the 'Attorney General'; the one to whom acknowledgement of assignment is sent and the one in charge of prosecuting those who break the laws of the 'United States'.

Anthony Joseph
    This screenshot shows who the 'Secured Party' is after the assignment.

Name:  Boris screen.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  252.2 KB

Here's a link to the filing history off the original UCC-1 - file # 201400717971

https://www.floridaucc.com/uccweb/Fi...ii=Y&ft=3&epn=

I can understand why Boris continues down that bunny hole; the initial presumption that the birth certificate is a financial security is so far-fetched that nobody in the State government will even try addressing it. - At least in the USA. Therefore we have to resort to a letter a little closer to the Crown, in Canada:

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 3762
Size:  83.4 KB

I recall how during the development of this mythology Fidelity's "Random Number Generator" would throw people into thinking they had found a CUSIP # for their birth certificate. When I first linked to Fidelity though, I tried various tests and found that I could get a CUSIP # for anything at all, even for something in the future!

Be careful.

If you never get information that refutes your hypothesis, that does not mean you are onto a valid theory. If the birth certificate has monetary value then it is regulated by the SEC and has a valid CUSIP #. There has never been any CUSIP # ever, assigned to a birth certificate! Never! The reason is obvious to the most casual observer...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-08-14 at 08:15 AM.

Name:  basics-types-of-sewing-threads.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  35.2 KB
    In Greek mythology, the Labyrinth ... was an elaborate structure designed and built by the legendary artificer Daedalus for King Minos of Crete at Knossos. Its function was to hold the Minotaur, a mythical creature that was half man and half bull .... Daedalus had so cunningly made the Labyrinth that he could barely escape it after he built it.[1] Theseus was aided by Ariadne, who provided him with a skein of thread, literally the "clew", or "clue", so he could find his way out again.
    Attachment 1686

Related: Ariadne's thread; Hybrid Monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I believe the 'SF-95' info is outdated as far as Boris' current stance goes.

According to Boris, the 'recognized record' of cease and surrender is the UCC-1/UCC-3 reversionary interest assignment which leaves the 'United States' as USUFRUCTUARY [Secured Party] of all TITLE and interest in 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' and everything TITLED in the same. The 'United States' is obligated and responsible for ALL bills, costs, maintenance, discharge, acquittals, etc. regarding 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST'.

Our use of the 'NAME', in that assigned capacity, benefits SOLELY the 'United States' public trust since we are the volunteer 'pledgers' and THE source of ALL value converted into the commercial realm. We derive no benefit whatsoever since everything on earth has been granted to us in covenant absent tax or fee by the Creator, Most High God. It is the illusion of TITLE and PROFIT that we surrender claim to which reinstates our inherent heirship of the earth and everything in it. So long as we do not interfere with another man's rights, property and pursuit of happiness, we are free to use and claim as we wish.

JUST BE A RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD STEWARD.
    The resident revenue officer has a 'profit sharing agreement' perhaps? (See: Internal Revenue Code, etc.) Imagine if a King John sends Captain Jack on a mission to find lost treasure and then Captain Jack absconds with it? Would King John treat him like an enemy or not?

Related: tax protester.

On the topic of things 'commercial', it might be worth noting the distinctions between 'artificer' (an artificer is not a merchant and is outside of 'commerce') and 'merchant'.

Name:  artificersvmerchants.png
Views: 1633
Size:  103.4 KB

(Note: buying and selling.)

Related: The Legal Meaning of the Commerce Clause (Robert G. Natelson); The Proper Scope of the Commerce Power (Richard A. Epstein)

(Hint: the "Commerce Clause" has perhaps been too widely interpreted.)

In Greek mythology, Daedalus (Ancient Greek: ... meaning "clever worker"; Latin: Daedalus; Etruscan: Taitale) was a skillful craftsman and artist. He is the father of Icarus, the uncle of Perdix and possibly also the father of Iapyx although this is unclear.

Daedalus is first mentioned by Homer as the creator of a wide dancing-ground for Ariadne. He also created the Labyrinth on Crete, in which the Minotaur (part man, part bull) was kept. In the story of the labyrinth as told by the Hellenes, the Athenian hero Theseus is challenged to kill the Minotaur, finding his way with the help of Ariadne's thread. Daedalus' appearance in Homer is in an extended metaphor, "plainly not Homer's invention", Robin Lane Fox observes: "he is a point of comparison and so he belongs in stories which Homer's audience already recognized". In Bronze Age Crete, an inscription da-da-re-jo-de has been read as referring to a place at Knossos, and a place of worship.

In Homer's language, objects which are daidala are finely crafted. They are mostly objects of armor, but fine bowls and furnishings are daidala, and on one occasion so are the "bronze-working" of "clasps, twisted brooches, earrings and necklaces" made by Hephaestus while cared for in secret by the goddesses of the sea
    "The labor of a human being is not a commodity or article of commerce...." 15 U.S. Code § 17
    Name:  pr_stub.png
Views: 2117
Size:  148.9 KB

(For some reason as I read the thread the first thing that popped in mind was the myths and stories about labyrinths, minotaurs, centaurs and Ariadne's thread. Go figure....)
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-14 at 09:44 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I can understand why Boris continues down that bunny hole; the initial presumption that the birth certificate is a financial security is so far-fetched that nobody in the State government will even try addressing it. - At least in the USA. Therefore we have to resort to a letter a little closer to the Crown, in Canada:

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 3762
Size:  83.4 KB

I recall how during the development of this mythology Fidelity's "Random Number Generator" would throw people into thinking they had found a CUSIP # for their birth certificate. When I first linked to Fidelity though, I tried various tests and found that I could get a CUSIP # for anything at all, even for something in the future!

Be careful.

If you never get information that refutes your hypothesis, that does not mean you are onto a valid theory. If the birth certificate has monetary value then it is regulated by the SEC and has a valid CUSIP #. There has never been any CUSIP # ever, assigned to a birth certificate! Never! The reason is obvious to the most casual observer...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    "There is no monetary value associated with birth certificates." - Agreed; I do not believe Boris espouses anything contradicting this statement through his current theory.

"Canadian [or U.S.] citizens do not have any personal property rights or obligations with respect to the public debt." - Couldn't have said it better myself.

The "bunny hole" you speak of is not being explored by Boris IMO; that is the process of 'freemen on the land' and 'Security of the Person' as put forth by Robert Menard and others. The Boris reversionary/usufructuary interest assignment process written about here is 180 degrees from your "bunny hole". The assignment is executed pursuant to [while absent benefit from] Title 12 U.S.C. §95 a (2) whereby ALL actions against, and transactions through, 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' are fully acquitted and discharged by operation of law.

This should interest you since you rely heavily on Title 12 U.S.C. §411 for your remedy process.

Perhaps if you didn't assume what this process is about, you might not erroneously label it as "MENARD REHASHING".

There is no monetary value associated with birth certificates.....
    Although a birth certificate may lack "monetary value", it likely has value underlying it or associated with it. Consider that a blank check has no monetary value either. The birth certificate and the entry associated with it are highly significant. The number on the back of a social security card (called a 'control number') or a birth certificate is uniquely identifies that instance of printing on a birth certificate blank (typically on exchequer paper or bank note paper)--as in it uniquely identifies that certificate blank. Vick Beck and his old talk show guests (pre 2009) are probably the only "public legal theorists" to have gotten close to revealing what a "birth certificate" is.

"Canadian [or U.S.] citizens do not have any personal property rights or obligations with respect to the public debt."
    U.S. subjects != the People. Canadian subjects != the Crown. See: odious debt; The Concept of Odious Debt In International Public Law (UN/UNCTAD)

State v Manuel (State v. Manuel, North Carolina, Vol. 20, Page 121 (1838)): The sovereignty has been transferred from one man to the collective body of the people - and he who before was a "subject of the king" is now "a citizen of the State."
    #1 The sovereignty transferred to the people of North Carolina;
    #2 Former British subjects become subjects of the State of North Carolina but not of the United States.

(Note: the Crown and the Monarchy are not the same.)

CUSIP#s...
    For reasons withheld I am convinced of lack of requirement or need for any person named on a birth certificate or on a social security card to have any CUSIP # even though the typical registered corporation might have such a requirement with respect to SEC regulations.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-08-14 at 10:41 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Nothing that simple awareness cannot clear up.

The birth certificate can bring in money through identification purposes, for one to be convinced that the full or legal name is one's true name for example. The birth certificate leads to government issued ID (driver license) that convinces the used auto retailer he can find you and affect your credit rating; ergo a loan issues in the form of a car and payments...

The "legitimate" marketplace for birth certificates as securities is the SDR Marketplace - Special Drawing Rights - or as I define it, The measure of a social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Here we find a basket of five fictional currencies averaged together to determine an international value of money and SDR's became the replacement for gold changing that "fixed" exchange rate into the "floating" exchange rate around 1976.

You imply there might be a secret marketplace - and that strikes me as about the same as secret law. If there is secret law and secret marketplaces (black markets) in operation I simply see no way to affect that except not to place any substance in that particular brick in the zigurat. That is to say quite literally, I have no birth certificate.

I have found it quite more effective to execute operations of law toward remedy in the light. So I say you may be right, but without a birth certificate or need to find credit I remove myself as far from those black markets as best that I can.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-08-14 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The birth certificate can bring in money through identification purposes, for one to be convinced that the full or legal name is one's true name for example. The birth certificate leads to government issued ID (driver license) that convinces the used auto retailer he can find you and affect your credit rating; ergo a loan issues in the form of a car and payments...
    Name:  Ssncard.gif
Views: 2225
Size:  14.7 KB
    If you consider the card that comes back from the SSA it has a habit of being 'addressed' to say JOHN K DOE 100 MAIN ST NEW YORK NY 12345 although the name on the card might be JOHN HENRY DOE. However, in any case I suspect they are sending the card to the 'person' holding/owning the card (i.e. fiduciary) resident in some "revenue district". Driver licenses and ID cards have a similar 'nuance', don't they? I suspect that they are identifying the trustee (i.e. holder of the SS card or birth certificate--which is presented to get ID --simple reverse engineering (or splitting the atom) of the ID/license application process brings much light).

The "legitimate" marketplace for birth certificates as securities is the SDR Marketplace - Special Drawing Rights - or as I define it, The measure of a social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Here we find a basket of five fictional currencies averaged together to determine an international value of money and SDR's became the replacement for gold changing that "fixed" exchange rate into the "floating" exchange rate around 1976.
    Or perhaps the 'market' is in the State treasuries, the Federal treasuries, the local Treasuries, Central Banks or revenue agencies? There are those who suggest that a birth certificate represents a right in public assets.

Attachment 1691
    As for any secret market regarding birth certificates or SSN related persons, it seems quite clear that the banks, DMVs, revenue departments and credit card companies are quite open about constantly asking for the information. When cashing checks they want a driver license # or some "ID" which typically has a number that acts as a mask for an SSN at the least.

Illinois code might be helpful for decoding....

"Community currency exchange" means any person, firm, association, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation, except an ambulatory currency exchange as hereinafter defined, banks incorporated under the laws of this State and National Banks organized pursuant to the laws of the United States, engaged in the business or service of, and providing facilities for, cashing checks, drafts, money orders or any other evidences of money acceptable to such community currency exchange, for a fee or service charge or other consideration, or engaged in the business of selling or issuing money orders under his or their or its name, or any other money orders (other than United States Post Office money orders, Postal Telegraph Company money orders, or Western Union Telegraph Company money orders), or engaged in both such businesses, or engaged in performing any one or more of the foregoing services.
    "Ambulatory Currency Exchange" means any person, firm, association, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation, except banks organized under the laws of this State and National Banks organized pursuant to the laws of the United States, engaged in one or both of the foregoing businesses, or engaged in performing any one or more of the foregoing services, solely on the premises of the employer whose employees are being served.
    The following is to clarify the meaning of 'ambulatory currency exchange':

Plaintiff is in the business of operating an ambulatory currency exchange which normally consists of transporting currency belonging to plaintiff to the premises of business establishments, usually pursuant to contract, and the cashing of payroll checks of employees on the premises of the employer. In some instances, we gather from the record, plaintiff cashes one large check for the employer and the latter pays his employees in cash. This business, as well as that of operating nonambulatory currency exchanges, is regulated and controlled by the Community Currency Exchanges Act, hereinafter referred to as the act, wherein the legislature has "found and declares" that "the number of community currency exchanges should be limited in accordance with the needs of the communities they are to serve," and that "it is in the public interest to promote and foster the community currency exchange business and to assure the financial stability thereof." Ill. Rev. Stat. 1961, chap. 16 1/2, par. 30. (Source)
    Name:  infoscanmain.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  38.4 KB
    (Screenshot of software for check cashers....)

The term "community currency exchange' seems far more lucid than 'money service business' => the market is...the market (I suspect we're saying the same thing).

You imply there might be a secret marketplace - and that strikes me as about the same as secret law. If there is secret law and secret marketplaces (black markets) in operation I simply see no way to affect that except not to place any substance in that particular brick in the zigurat. That is to say quite literally, I have no birth certificate.
    There is a 'secret' marketplace for trading 'bankruptcy claims'--'secret' as in concealed, hidden or obscured or not widely known.

I have found it quite more effective to execute operations of law toward remedy in the light. So I say you may be right, but without a birth certificate or need to find credit I remove myself as far from those black markets as best that I can.
    In their language from what I can tell "having" = "holding" = "owning" (being surety for) (and is akin to 'bearing') a "birth certificate". Having a certificate vs having a claim or an interest in any of the personae identified therein are totally different things. If a person wants to go to public school they show the birth certificate then its free. The question "Why is that?" gives much wanted answers.

Name:  20130410-SanFrancisco-Hidden-0001.jpg
Views: 1331
Size:  275.5 KB
    I have been amazed and humbled that so much is hidden in plain sight.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-14 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    "There is no monetary value associated with birth certificates." - Agreed; I do not believe Boris espouses anything contradicting this statement through his current theory.

"Canadian [or U.S.] citizens do not have any personal property rights or obligations with respect to the public debt." - Couldn't have said it better myself.

The "bunny hole" you speak of is not being explored by Boris IMO; that is the process of 'freemen on the land' and 'Security of the Person' as put forth by Robert Menard and others. The Boris reversionary/usufructuary interest assignment process written about here is 180 degrees from your "bunny hole". The assignment is executed pursuant to [while absent benefit from] Title 12 U.S.C. §95 a (2) whereby ALL actions against, and transactions through, 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' are fully acquitted and discharged by operation of law.

This should interest you since you rely heavily on Title 12 U.S.C. §411 for your remedy process.

Perhaps if you didn't assume what this process is about, you might not erroneously label it as "MENARD REHASHING".
    Thanks Anthony for supplying documents and your insights.

I also agree about COLB value. It makes sense that the birth "certificate" (COLB) has no value, BECAUSE the value is attached to the original signed birth "application"... which we never see. Wonder if a FOIA/PA Request could get a certified copy of the application, which is the true "pledge" or transfer of property "abandoned" at "birth"?

Here is LINK to History of UCC filings by Boris, including UCC-3.

I also stored them HERE.

Here are my questions and concerns:

1. Are not UCC Filings only NOTICE that an event has occurred, and not the event (transfer) itself? If so, then Boris's filings are not effective, and are "frivolous" if they are not based upon a event/transfer that occurred in reality via some other documents that have been executed?

2. Such "STRAWMAN" filings have been addresses recently (April,2014) by the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) report (final-nass-report-bogus-filings-040914.pdf) located in same folder link above. Perhaps Boris's filings need to be revised to avoid earmarks defined in this report.

3. I do not understand how the UNITED STATES became the Secured Party in Boris's filings. In particular, the box #2 "current record" entries do NOT make sense. Would not box 7 first be used to change the Parties BEFORE being listed as such in the box #2 "current record"?

4. Can one legitimately make a full assignment conditional?

5. Perhaps it would be better to assign this property to "Alien Property Custodian" (APC) in accordance with 12 USC 95a and 50 USC App, section 6 and section 7 since the APC is charged with the duty of paying the bills of the "enemy"?

50 USC App 7(e):
    (e) No person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in pursuance of any order, rule, or regulation made by the President under the authority of this Act [sections 1 to 6, 7 to 39, and 41 to 44 of this Appendix].
    Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of money or property made to the alien property custodian hereunder shall be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same to the extent of same. The alien property custodian and such other persons as the President may appoint shall have power to execute, acknowledge, and deliver any such instrument or instruments as may be necessary or proper to evidence upon the record or otherwise such acquittance and discharge, and shall, in case of payment to the alien property custodian of any debt or obligation owed to an enemy or ally of enemy, deliver up any notes, bonds, or other evidences of indebtedness or obligation, or any security therefor in which such enemy or ally of enemy had any right or interest that may have come into the possession of the alien property custodian, with like effect as if he or they, respectively, were duly appointed by the enemy or ally of enemy, creditor, or obligee. The President shall issue to every person so appointed a certificate of the appointment and authority of such person, and such certificate shall be received in evidence in all courts within the United States. Whenever any such certificate of authority shall be offered to any registrar, clerk, or other recording officer, Federal or otherwise, within the United States, such officer shall record the same in like manner as a power of attorney, and such record or a duly certified copy thereof shall be received in evidence in all courts of the United States or other courts within the United States.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-09-14 at 12:40 AM.