Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Similarly, I avoid placing trust in unjust weights and balances. Instead of debt money consider on the other hand the value behind an instrument that cancels or defeats debts of those who have voluntarily contracted them. Money that is debt money is perhaps no good for certain things. Money that is 'elastic' is another thing. Money that is good for defeating (allusion to the term 'defeasance' is intentional) debts is another thing altogether.

Name:  o-KID-IN-PHONE-570.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  47.2 KB

The fishing pole, line (kind've like thread) and fishhook and the ladder contrasted with throwing Joseph down a deep hole. Those who have conspired to adversely influence my life and inheritance arduously sought for me to waive immunizes or exemptions (via constructive forgery, etc.). Why? Standing outside of and above the hole (or theater of war or labyrinth) I can get others out. It seems that their conspiracy to undermine sovereignty is about perpetration of debt. Perpetuation of debt (even if only through smoke and mirrors trickery) then about control.

Name:  article-0-18DDA58B000005DC-360_634x381.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  57.4 KB

Consider also that the trustee taking $50M of someone else's valuables goes into the game or maze in debt--and that is by design because its equitable that the beneficiaries have an accounting. He might stand to profit greatly--sure part of the profit might be his but the initial capital isn't. If a trustee is 'seedy' or 'shady' he might even get clever in figuring out ways to rob the beneficiaries and escape before they are wise to it and maybe even make them pay the robbers for their service.

Name:  augustus_tetradrachma.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  37.5 KB
    Consider Peter (not knowing better) volunteered to pay the tax. A four-Drachma coin showed up via a fish's mouth to defeat the debt--because the extant authority or sovereign over that tax system established the acceptability of Drachmas for that purpose.

Perhaps many folk's problems is in that they are acting as trustees and not knowing when to stop or to change capacity. Like the librarian who goes home and keeps her badge, sensible shoes, pretensive glasses and "Shhh Quiet" sign around 24/7. Or like "President John Q. Smith" who signs his personal, non-work-oriented paychecks "President John Q. Smith" of MegaCorp--forgetting to change capacity from corporate president to head of household, perhaps (caught up in a kind of vanity) even forgetting that he can.

Name:  mind-key.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  16.7 KB

It seems clear to me that certain systems were designed to be utilized for a different purpose than would-be hijackers had in mind. Kind've like an abortion clinic run by Satanists. When a vampire is allowed to run a blood bank...what does one expect a vampire to do?

Name:  407464-facebook-photo-of-woman-with-gun-pointed-to-a-baby.JPG
Views: 1055
Size:  34.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Eugene SCHROEDER testified about War and Emergency Powers and I am afraid that the Economist's name escapes me but he testified about the Federal Reserve and used a great example of 'fractional leasing' let's call it - fractional lending. He compared it to a great race horse but you would lease this fine horse on a particular day. Then boasting in the bar Tuesday challenges Friday to a race...

So FDR steps in and makes horse racing (or even possessing a horse) illegal and closes down the track for a Horse Racing Holiday!

And since these are so evolved around the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act you might comprehend how this all relates allegorically to Title 12 USC §95 - especially as applied to the next run on the Fed, which is the same run and seizure on gold, the next Bankers' Holiday.
    The taking away of the horses (capital) and expecting people to produce fruit seems abominable and oppressive. Of course, if clearinghouse certificates aren't good for tax defeasance...what gives?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 12:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Anthony Joseph;

We all filter our perceptions through various conditioned sound bytes. I will concede that value is imprinted through trust and so one is easily drawn into the delusion (abomination) that debt is money (of value). Michael Joseph puts it quite elegantly in that one can only lease what is Leased. I prefer the same mental model in that debt can only have value to the lender, and cannot sustain any value to others leaching value off that lender - or in other words you cannot lease the same room or apartment to multiple parties (families for example).

I recall how we attended a National Common Law Grand Jury in Wichita - way back when.

Eugene SCHROEDER testified about War and Emergency Powers and I am afraid that the Economist's name escapes me but he testified about the Federal Reserve and used a great example of 'fractional leasing' let's call it - fractional lending. He compared it to a great race horse but you would lease this fine horse on a particular day. Then boasting in the bar Tuesday challenges Friday to a race...

So FDR steps in and makes horse racing (or even possessing a horse) illegal and closes down the track for a Horse Racing Holiday!

And since these are so evolved around the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act you might comprehend how this all relates allegorically to Title 12 USC §95 - especially as applied to the next run on the Fed, which is the same run and seizure on gold, the next Bankers' Holiday.

I am going to refrain from comment about the dynamic emerging simply because it is unbecoming and people jockey their mouses toward what they enjoy reading and participating in. I will feed that when it is unpleasant, as little as I can. Rather I will try approaching this with logic.

At this timing in the thread you would seem to be trying to summarize and espouse what you are learning from Boris. I am not impressed. There are some aspects within clauses that portray reality as I perceive it but connecting all the clauses and sentences together actually does need you to verify that the birth certificate is directly in the CUSIP sense valuable as some kind of a security. And there you have it - that if it takes a process that requires me to accept secret markets then I categorize that illegal, an abomination and requiring a syndicalism to maintain the illusion of sustainability and even functionality. Quite often these are called bubbles because they are designed to pop.

As with Boris, I never spend too much time on these things so I will concede that if this is an example of Boris and his doctrine, I am somewhat ignorant. I have a $20M lien that ties directly to the oaths and lawful money (look on the coins) being bonded by the IN GOD WE TRUST Trust. I hold a lot more confidence in my lien than any negative averment or IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE WE TRUST Trust.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. My education about Boris and whatever he teaches is almost entirely off a UCC-3 I viewed a couple weeks ago linked from here on StSC. I started a thread hoping that somebody might start shedding some light for me, rather than spending my time reading through what is coming off as insubstantial from the start.
    Thank you for admitting your ignorance and that your "education" about Boris is almost entirely off a UCC-3 you viewed.

You feign yourself as someone who wishes to "protect" others from "dangerous" doctrines; hence your dismissing and condescending attitude toward the supposed 'bunny hole" you feel is being promoted. This is why you continue making erroneous presumptions about my belief or dependency upon 'CUSIP number process' or that I am being "...easily drawn into the delusion (abomination) that debt is money (of value)." These comments are still being made at best in ignorance and at worst as intentional to undermine a theory which may effect your "remedy process" beliefs.

Your confidence in your '$20M lien' and 'Title 12 U.S.C. §411' is no better or worse than confidence in the philosophy behind executing assignment pursuant to 'Title 12 U.S.C. §95 a (2)'. It is all just theory since you have NEVER verified that your "remedy process" succeeds in a courtroom setting. If we go strictly by "internet yarn"; your process kept you in jail for 2 weeks and 'Boris' approach' avoided a certain jail sentence at the eleventh hour.

My point is that I do not care about any of that; it is the underlying philosophy of "render unto Caesar..." in the FULLEST WAY that makes sense to me and "tests well" against my biblical/theological beliefs. Others here also find this approach has the same worthiness.

In the absence of someone directly asking for your "parental guidance", please restrain from presuming to "protect" those who are "beneath" your level of education, vocabulary and "enlightenment". I do not believe there are any children "jockeying their mouses" around here; we are fully capable of thinking, researching, verifying and learning without an automatic "protection-mechanism" provided by you.

Again, I do not espouse ANY "CUSIP" process, 'negative averment' technique or that there is "value" to be gained by some "IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE WE TRUST" approach. These are ALL presumptive notions erroneously put forth by your admitted ignorance.

Of course, if clearinghouse certificates aren't good for tax defeasance...what gives?
    That is what I am hearing - that is the presumption about birth certificates. AJ says I am grouping Boris with Robert MAYNARD, where I got that very revealing letter. Actually though, as I put it I was going closer to the Crown to find disclosure - shock testing for the elastic currency here beginning in Canada. And the Declaration of Independence being an internal memorandum for the Crown Templars to execute Reconstruction of a new corporation - These United States of America under British Manorial Law.

So it was just logic. I have not studied Boris except the UCC Form that was linked. It was the same bunny hole.

Consider also that the trustee taking $50M of someone else's valuables goes into the game or maze in debt--and that is by design because its equitable that the beneficiaries have an accounting...
    The Five Cube Sum Number Locks reveals certain relationships in a hologram that fractals repeat throughout the number line. So you can just stick with the FCSNL to see the whole thing as the birth of Artificial Intuition. 371 and 371 show a difference of the first CSNL = 1. That provides for the first prime and the ability to toggle. From toggling arises dither and 407 being prime provides for a new dimension to be added - what I am calling flutter. This artificial intuition spans the entire number line, like I said so properly applied is the fast RSA Factoring Algorithm that will defeat any Public Key Encryption. (There's the word again - defeasance.)

First dishonesty will crash the fictions about debt being money, probably within an afternoon. Then to move money we will need an armored car, get it? The end of all secrets. (Rather than Sneakers' TOO MANY SECRETS.

And like I said, the birth of Artificial Intuition.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 08:49 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

That is what I am hearing - that is the presumption about birth certificates. AJ says I am grouping Boris with Robert MAYNARD, where I got that very revealing letter. Actually though, as I put it I was going closer to the Crown to find disclosure - shock testing for the elastic currency here beginning in Canada. And the Declaration of Independence being an internal memorandum for the Crown Templars to execute Reconstruction of a new corporation - These United States of America under British Manorial Law.
    I figured you were giving Boris the benefit of the doubt and honing in on a scent...getting warmer. On the topic of decryption...

Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free {Greek: eleutheros (or exempt)}.
    There is this thing called 'parens patrie'.

And the Declaration of Independence being an internal memorandum for the Crown Templars to execute Reconstruction of a new corporation - These United States of America under British Manorial Law.
    One thing that might be worth considering is the notion that a separate crown was created in consequence of the War of Independence. I suspect that it had to work out like that by operation of law. Both the (British/English) Monarchy and the (British/English) Crown put the colonies out of protection in consequence of the Prohibitory Acts of 1775. Noel Cox is quite savvy as to the matter of the evolution or creation of separate crowns with respect to the Commonwealth Countries. Ah but wait that is even more decryption, now isn't it? Go figure.

Name:  encryption.jpeg
Views: 562
Size:  90.1 KB
    My view is that rather than being an internal memorandum it was between Crowns--distinctions resulted from the consequence of war. Benjamin Franklin's esquire status being local to the United states of America. Of course those persisting on collecting on the basis something King John did or didn't do might not like the idea....

My sentiments, however, have been confirmed, not altered, by our late unsuccessful experiments {was the experiment one of fraud and deception?} in America... Respecting the bill now under consideration, I must oppose it, because, of all of our proceedings, this appears to me to be the most violent and impolitick. It begins with a formal, indiscriminate declaration of war against the inhabitants of thirteen Colonies....
    AFAIK, the Prohibitory Acts were passed in 1775. The separate crown factor should/might explain: shady dealings of the alleged Constitutional Convention (and the rat odour that Patrick Henry smelled), John Wilkes Booth working with John Surrat, the War of 1812, 1913, 1933, Veith's propaganda if that's what it is, dumbing down the education system in America, putting-cat-back-in-bag-isms etc.

Name:  catbag1.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  56.3 KB

The Declaration was perhaps an assertion and acknowledgement of a separate crown. The first Treaty of Paris being yet another.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-11-14 at 09:26 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    For those who wish to think for themselves apart from accepting the "bunny hole" dogma:

The "value", that some here keep attempting to attribute to some piece of PAPER, is actually the living man. Man has value; and without the living, the DEAD world of COMMERCE cannot function. The DEAD world of PAPER is an illusion in that it TITLES property in an attempt to gain PROFITS. Said PROFITS are also illusionary and are a part of "CAESAR's" realm - commercial warfare.

The Birth Certificate is evidence of an event - the event being that new "value" has entered the world (living being) and the potential future PROFITS is what those who operate the DEAD realm are after. The 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' vessel is the transmitting utility provided to funnel the real "value" (man's labor and energy) by way of conversion into commercial TITLE to the fruits (USUFRUCT) and PROFITS derived therefrom. Original TITLE to said vessel is somewhere; we are only provided with a "Certified Copy". That means we are NOT the OWNER and we DO NOT hold true TITLE to 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' or anything in said 'NAME'.

Anyone who pays a % of tax on anything "bought" is acting in a lower capacity than those who operate the created STATE/GOVERNMENT/ENTITY that sets the "tax"; by paying the "tax" you are a participant and a subject (not free) to "Caesar's" realm - period.

Has anyone here accomplished the feat of DEFEATING the % tax on EVERYTHING "bought" or acquired in commerce?

The crickets are already chirping.

Has anyone here accomplished the feat of DEFEATING the % tax on EVERYTHING "bought" or acquired in commerce?

Well, yes, everyone has, in the sense that only their public person is capable of paying a public tax. Their private persons are untouchable.

It is on this premise that I based my question to start the thread.

Re-venue from the public to the private on demand.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 05-10-14 at 08:31 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    My point is that when you buy a hamburger (or anything similar) at a drive-thru utilizing cash, does it take .99 cents out of your pocket or .99 + tax?

Even further, the fact that you are "paying" at all for that burger is a "tax" - a fee to acquire something which originates from the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    My point is that when you buy a hamburger (or anything similar) at a drive-thru utilizing cash, does it take .99 cents out of your pocket or .99 + tax?

Even further, the fact that you are "paying" at all for that burger is a "tax" - a fee to acquire something which originates from the earth.
    I think that goes more to people's understanding of what money is. In my opinion, all money really is, is a token we use to keep track of energy expended in an economy. It's an accounting device, and can take many forms.

If I'm paying money for a burger, I'm making a split barter exchange with someone, labor for labor, only I traded my labor months ago for this burger today. That I put energy into the system is proven by the coin with which I'm buying the burger.

The tax is due on the use of a public resource - public money - right? But If I'm using lawful (private) money in a public venue, I'm re-venuing from private to public, so tax is due.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 05-10-14 at 08:58 PM.

There are plenty of U.S. States that have sales tax exemption forms. I find it a big cumbersome to carry the exemption certificate around everywhere I go. Also, consider that the burger joint might be on "Caesar's realm" and the burger joint is taxing the transaction and is liable to pay the tax but gets the 'customer' to pay it.

Name:  20110131-modernist-cuisine-burger-thumb-500x630-137237.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  81.3 KB

Actually it doesnt originate out of the soil although it may be composed of raw materials extracted from the land. By time you get it, the burger is an artifice composed of artifices. One isn't paying merely for a slice of a cow or some grains just like when one buys furniture one isn't merely purchasing a tree or some logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I think that goes more to people's understanding of what money is. In my opinion, all money really is, is a token we use to keep track of energy expended in an economy. It's an accounting device, and can take many forms.
    Yes. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. Monetary denomination being a unit of risk. The problem that has arisen is that the system hijackers have set out to over-aggrandize money and to throw things out of whack.

The tax is due on the use of a public resource - public money - right? But If I'm using lawful (private) money in a public venue, I'm re-venuing from private to public, so tax is due.
    Actually, the tax might be due to a revenue-splitting agreement between the burger joint at the state and the burger joint is paying for profiting from use of its license or charter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    The "value", that some here keep attempting to attribute to some piece of PAPER, is actually the living man. Man has value; and without the living, the DEAD world of COMMERCE cannot function.
    What good is an aircraft without anyone to fly it? Re: Profits. The word sacrifice connotes giving up of something for a greater gain not for a lesser. Profit need not always be monetary or carnal.

The Birth Certificate is evidence of an event - the event being that new "value" has entered the world...
    That a new potential source of value has arrived (if he/she survives long enough they might produce some?)?

Anyone who pays a % of tax on anything "bought" is acting in a lower capacity than those who operate the created STATE/GOVERNMENT/ENTITY that sets the "tax"; by paying the "tax" you are a participant and a subject (not free) to "Caesar's" realm - period.
    If they are collecting the tax for me/us and I/we add to my own Treasury how would I/we be harming myself/ourselves?

See top of post.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 09:37 PM.