Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I think that goes more to people's understanding of what money is. In my opinion, all money really is, is a token we use to keep track of energy expended in an economy. It's an accounting device, and can take many forms.

If I'm paying money for a burger, I'm making a split barter exchange with someone, labor for labor, only I traded my labor months ago for this burger today. That I put energy into the system is proven by the coin with which I'm buying the burger.

The tax is due on the use of a public resource - public money - right? But If I'm using lawful (private) money in a public venue, I'm re-venuing from private to public, so tax is due.
    That paper ("money") denotes evidence of debt. Is your labor denominated in debt units? In other words If you hand someone that piece of paper (FRN) you essentially exchanged an unfulfilled debt for a burger (substance).

It is this activity, withholding things from others and storing these evidences of debt as our OWN stockpile, that constitutes belligerent commercial activity - namely 'Trading with the Enemy'. All of this commercial activity is done within the realm of the 'United States'.

Cease and release all claim to that realm and let the oath-sworn officials administrate their own "business". Everything is a 'charge/discharge' scenario in this commercial theater of war. Are you authorized and/or oath-sworn to participate in such activity?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

What good is an aircraft without anyone to fly it? Re: Profits. The word sacrifice connotes giving up of something for a greater gain not for a lesser. Profit need not always be monetary or carnal.

If they are collecting the tax for me/us and I/we add to my own Treasury how would I/we be harming myself/ourselves?
    Sacrifice is exactly what we are talking about - sacrifice in FULL for the benefit of all the living.

Do you make it a habit to have someone take cash out of your pocket and deposit it back in to the bank account you use?

I do not believe it is our own 'Treasury'; that entity stores illusionary "wealth" which is NO part of the Kingdom of the Most High. Will you take your 'Treasury' with you when you die?

The 'Treasury' is a tool of the commercial realm and I wish no part of it. I will happily "render unto Caesar ALL that is Caesar's". "Caesar" has no claim to the physical earth or anything in it. That belongs to God and His sons and daughters are the heirs.

I believe Boris' approach holds true to that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Sacrifice is exactly what we are talking about - sacrifice in FULL for the benefit of all the living.

Do you make it a habit to have someone take cash out of your pocket and deposit it back in to the bank account you use?

I do not believe it is our own 'Treasury'; that entity stores illusionary "wealth" which is NO part of the Kingdom of the Most High. Will you take your 'Treasury' with you when you die?

The 'Treasury' is a tool of the commercial realm and I wish no part of it. I will happily "render unto Caesar ALL that is Caesar's". "Caesar" has no claim to the physical earth or anything in it. That belongs to God and His sons and daughters are the heirs.\
    ^ I am unaware of living in Rome. Though there might be Romans about here and there trying to make it Rome. On the topic of Rome, etc. perhaps you fail to comprehend the significance of the first two chapters of the epistle to the Ephesians?

The 'Treasury' is a tool of the commercial realm and I wish no part of it. I will happily "render unto Caesar ALL that is Caesar's". "Caesar" has no claim to the physical earth or anything in it. That belongs to God and His sons and daughters are the heirs.\
    Consider that State warrants ("checks") tend to be non-negotiable. Non-negotiables are not in the scope of the lex mercatoria. The baby and the bath water ain't the same thing. Everything isn't warfare or commerce--that illusion is that what you seem to believe and espouse to the point that it might be harming or disabling you.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-14 at 10:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Yes. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. Monetary denomination being a unit of risk. The problem that has arisen is that the system hijackers have set out to over-aggrandize money and to throw things out of whack.
    Nearly everyone has been moved from the private to the public venue through the money. I think that's why there's an escape hatch at 12USC411; for allowing people to move back into the private.

Quote Originally Posted by iamsomedude View Post
    The "reversion" takes effect "at death" and each and every matter concerning the court is basically a probate matter, when the "claimant" petitions the court and the court probates the estate, VIOLA!!! the United States is now the "secured party" and "since a general assignment for the benefit of creditors also operates to transfer the property of the principle to his assignee, such an assignment, from the time it takes effect , revokes the authority of the agent [corpus juris secundum, agencies]" then the "agent" is now "burdened" with a "fiduciary duty" to the TRUST to "acquit and discharge from further obligation" and "restore quiet enjoyment of person and property to the estate" as per the TERMS of the trust [ucc filing] and this is what is claimed in recoupment.

FYI, we also found a one page description of each and every court case in the untied states, along with how to respond properly. It is on the www.iamsomedude.com website under "legal scans", titled "3 -feasences" ... this is really much simpler than people are making it out to be ... and as we move along using the philosophy, it gets even clearer and easier.
    From the above, it appears that remedy for the "3 feasences" lies in Probate Court, by filing a "complaint" and requiring "discovery" (see below links to cited page and an example complaint):
    Probate Court Right of Discovery regarding "3 feasences"
    Probate Complaint of Heir for Discovery under Oath-1863.pdf

It also appears that such a case can be removed to "Circuit Court", at least per SC laws, title 62 (see below link):
    Probate Court removal to Circuit Court - SC Title 62.pdf

But if one was citing a Title 50 TWEA violation, then the action/complaint/claim would be in/at a district court of the United States, perhaps using the Karl Lentz approach? (see below link):
    Title 50 TWEA - district court of the United States are given jurisdiction.pdf

My question is what is the proper venue and strategy for remedy against violations of the "laws of war" when a "surrender of usufruct" is not honored by the occupying force?

Doesn't one who is a "peaceful inhabitant" have a duty to help the occupying force police itself against abuse of the "peaceful inhabitants" and the symbiotic status quo of "quiet enjoyment" and support of the occupying force?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    ^ I am unaware of living in Rome. Though there might be Romans about here and there trying to make it Rome. On the topic of Rome, etc. perhaps you fail to comprehend the significance of the first two chapters of the epistle to the Ephesians?

Treasury checks and state warrants tend to be non-negotiable. Non-negotiables are not in the scope of the lex mercatoria. The treasurers know this.
    Hence the quote marks; if you wish, replace "Caesar" with whatever NAME or ENTITY that issues and prints "money".

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    From the above, it appears that remedy for the "3 feasences" lies in Probate Court, by filing a "complaint" and requiring "discovery" (see below links to cited page and an example complaint):
    Probate Court Right of Discovery regarding "3 feasences"
    Probate Complaint of Heir for Discovery under Oath-1863.pdf

It also appears that such a case can be removed to "Circuit Court", at least per SC laws, title 62 (see below link):
    Probate Court removal to Circuit Court - SC Title 62.pdf

But if one was citing a Title 50 TWEA violation, then the action/complaint/claim would be in/at a district court of the United States, perhaps using the Karl Lentz approach? (see below link):
    Title 50 TWEA - district court of the United States are given jurisdiction.pdf

My question is what is the proper venue and strategy for remedy against violations of the "laws of war" when a "surrender of usufruct" is not honored by the occupying force?

Doesn't one who is a "peaceful inhabitant" have a duty to help the occupying force police itself against abuse of the "peaceful inhabitants" and the symbiotic status quo of "quiet enjoyment" and support of the occupying force?
    Who is the "superior officer" over the one who does not honor the "surrender" and violates the "laws of war".

Nearly everyone has been moved from the private to the public venue through the money. I think that's why there's an escape hatch at 12USC411; for allowing people to move back into the private.
    Baited or "presumed into" vs moved.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Making "demand for lawful money per 12USC411" can only be achieved through a PERSON. Said PERSON is a created 'United States' vessel, TITLE to which exists somewhere but NOT with you. The "demand" facilitates the "they shall be redeemed" portion. The debt is purchased back by the original issuer and the obligation to foreign or private interests is diminished. It is the public venue that realizes the benefit of diminished obligations and debt extinguishment via "demand made per 12USC411".

Making "demand for lawful money per 12USC411" can only be achieved through a PERSON. Said PERSON is a created 'United States' vessel, TITLE to which exists somewhere but NOT with you. The "demand" facilitates the "they shall be redeemed" portion. The debt is purchased back by the original issuer and the obligation to foreign or private interests is diminished. It is the public venue that realizes the benefit of diminished obligations and debt extinguishment via "demand made per 12USC411".
    Yes, excellent points. So the demand is made, leaving the holder of the money in the private venue, outside the reach of public government.

I guess I'm having difficulty understanding how this relates to the BC, other than it serving as an indemnity receipt issued by the regime. It proves the existence of a public person, ipso facto a private person.