Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Without aiming to show any disrespect, the first word that came to mind was "bait" especially considering the acknowledgement. Why would "BORIS R ERICKSON" be associated with the hospital? While he might know a thing or two about something or another, from looking at the UCC filing, I don't get the impression that he wholly knows what he is doing if his intent is noble.

Re: Secretary of State
    It seems more likely the State Attorney General and the State Registrar would have something to do with the birth certificate or registration than the Secretary of State.

P.S. There are two separate filings: # 201308755849 and # 201400717971.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-12-14 at 11:26 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Instead of escalating this I will just show you Boris' UCC Filing.
    And that is why you are still ignorant regarding Boris' approach; that filing you keep attaching is only "Part 1" of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Without aiming to show any disrespect, the first word that came to mind was "bait" especially considering the acknowledgement. Why would "BORIS R ERICKSON" be associated with the hospital? While he might know a thing or two about something or another, from looking at the UCC filing, I don't get the impression that he wholly knows what he is doing if his intent is noble.

Re: Secretary of State
    It seems more likely the State Attorney General and the State Registrar would have something to do with the birth certificate or registration than the Secretary of State.

P.S. There are two separate filings: # 201308755849 and # 201400717971.

Apparently, this was filed as a "Protected Purchaser" and at the bottom, a box checked --> non UCC filing

Regards the state registrar, maybe involved because all the UCC 1 & 3 filings involving Boris have "record as real estate" box checked?
    Last edited by ag maniac; 05-12-14 at 12:34 PM.

It is classical STRAWMAN REDEMPTION. That is why I included sworn transcript from Walker TODD.

I was oriented about the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION when the first guys who tried it got out of prison for it and began composing their UCC nonsense around it. I rejected it immediately because it never gets results when you try enforcing the lien; except that it is basically the motivation behind the 2007 Court Security Act adopted uniformly by the States. Since then the results are many prison sentences.

If that is what you call ignorant AJ, that is what I would rather be. Variations on this mythology, that the birth certificate is more than a health record or population census causes great sorrow.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I had some direct experiences with the "UCC Guru" who would hold meetings on Wednesday lunchtimes at the Science of Mind church. Three local suitors insisted I check it out. He did not make a lot of sense and I asked a couple questions and he got upset with me.

The suitors stuck with him to watch and went to the courthouse when it was time to protect his UCC Lien. I hear the judge heard them both out carefully and said, I don't see any law there.

The UCC Guru was ordered to pay off all the attorney costs of his victim on his way out of the courthouse or go to jail.

P.P.S. I will often rely on such an experience for a final evaluation so if Boris gets results then I will examine them with fresh eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-12-14 at 01:07 PM.

It is classical STRAWMAN REDEMPTION. That is why I included sworn transcript from Walker TODD.

I was oriented about the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION when the first guys who tried it got out of prison for it and began composing their UCC nonsense around it. I rejected it immediately because it never gets results when you try enforcing the lien; except that it is basically the motivation behind the 2007 Court Security Act adopted uniformly by the States.
    The UCC is perhaps a kind of evidence repository that can be used systematically with a court proceeding of some kind (i.e. a judgment might need to be entered in order to enforce the lien). Its one thing to file a UCC lien. Its another to serve the facts of the lien on the party giving them notice & grace and opportunity to state their case or be in agreement. The "UCC guru" might have been getting folks to skip the notice & grace part.

Related: Enforcing Security Interests Under Article 9 of the UCC.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-12-14 at 06:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    People...

THERE ARE NO LIENS TO BE ENFORCED AGAINST ANYONE.

The ignorance continues.

Anthony Joseph

I was oriented about the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION when the first guys who tried it got out of prison for it and began composing their UCC nonsense around it. I rejected it immediately because it never gets results when you try enforcing the lien; except that it is basically the motivation behind the 2007 Court Security Act adopted uniformly by the States. Since then the results are many prison sentences.

If that is what you call ignorant AJ, that is what I would rather be. Variations on this mythology, that the birth certificate is more than a health record or population census causes great sorrow.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I had some direct experiences with the "UCC Guru" who would hold meetings on Wednesday lunchtimes at the Science of Mind church. Three local suitors insisted I check it out. He did not make a lot of sense and I asked a couple questions and he got upset with me.

The suitors stuck with him to watch and went to the courthouse when it was time to protect his UCC Lien. I hear the judge heard them both out carefully and said, I don't see any law there.

The UCC Guru was ordered to pay off all the attorney costs of his victim on his way out of the courthouse or go to jail.

P.P.S. I will often rely on such an experience for a final evaluation so if Boris gets results then I will examine them with fresh eyes.
    http://www.iamsomedude.com/pdf/mortg...d_Redacted.pdf

If you deem it worthy, take the time to look this over and explain why the HOSPITAL was named as a defendant, and why the case was voluntarily withdrawn so quickly after filing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    http://www.iamsomedude.com/pdf/mortg...d_Redacted.pdf

If you deem it worthy, take the time to look this over and explain why the HOSPITAL was named as a defendant, and why the case was voluntarily withdrawn so quickly after filing it.
    At a glance the hospital being named a defendant had no effect on the dismissal of the case. However the Notice of Fair Debt Collection Practices looks like it was effective, as were quite a few other mortgage cases in 2008.

Anthony Joseph
    If one wishes to draw conclusions from "a glance", said conclusions will only be but a "glance" of the subject matter.

Snarky!

You cannot tie that UCC Filing into the process Boris shows us any better than I can. Truth be told that UCC Filing could be unrelated, I was presuming that it is not.

Your logic and debate tactics are disjointed and underhanded. I am sick and tired of feeling like defending the website from the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and birth certificate mythologies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-12-14 at 11:28 PM.