Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Snarky!

You cannot tie that UCC Filing into the process Boris shows us any better than I can. Truth be told that UCC Filing could be unrelated, I was presuming that it is not.

Your logic and debate tactics are disjointed and underhanded. I am sick and tired of feeling like defending the website from the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and birth certificate mythologies.
    Bankruptcy Trustees = the "People of the United States"

Trust Receipt-A pre-UCC security device- now governed by Article 9 of the code- consisting of a receipt stating that the wholesale buyer has possession of the goods for the benefit of the financier. Today there must usually be a security agreement coupled with a filed financing statement.

The United States of America is BANKRUPT and is being held in receivership...Therefore all rights, titles and interests in The United States of America has ALREADY been surrendered to the United States. This has CLEARLY been shown in ENSMINGER.

This argument reminds me of the man who says "he will get around one day to giving his soul to God". God already owns it! On one hand He Created it and on the other hand he Bought it. The people of the States have no right to redress - this is CLEARLY shown in PADELFORD. The States have that right and if they waive that right, it stands waived. State sovereignty has been waived in the Constitution - a more perfect Union.

Eze 18:3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
    Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. A branch on the Olive Tree is subject to the Trunk. A grafted in branch is subject to the Trunk. The Olive Tree is clearly a nation-state and the branch is clearly a citizen of that State. Since it is the glory of kings to reveal the hidden things of God, look around!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

States don't have rights, they are fictions. Fictions can't bring forth claims, only people can. People are the creators of fictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    States don't have rights, they are fictions. Fictions can't bring forth claims, only people can. People are the creators of fictions.
    not this again.

Equity acts in personam. How can I create something that does not exist? A double-minded man is unstable in all of his ways.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    not this again.
    *cue sitcom wah wah trombone*

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Equity acts in personam. How can I create something that does not exist? A double-minded man is unstable in all of his ways.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I am wondering what happens to the man who does not file a security agreement/financing statement for the strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    The BC is a certified copy of an original registration of, and TITLE to, the PERSON used to make said demand. The point of my additional commentary as it relates to Boris' approach is that, in my opinion, "making demand per 12USC411" does nothing to negate the presumption of "Enemy of the State" status ['Trading with the Enemy']. The possibility that you can and/or will make claim to the "redeemed money" [U.S. Treasury interests] through the State's vessel ['FIRST MIDDLE LAST'] keeps one under that default presumption - ENEMY.

Boris' approach attempts to quash that presumption through a recognized assignment/surrender process which is a memorialization of one's choice to cease any possible adverse claims. This reestablishes peace with the occupying force and the 'peaceful inhabitants' are not to be interfered with, in any manner, during the duration of belligerent occupation so long as one remains peaceful.
    EXACTLY - if you are using their stuff, they have the right to presume, through law, that you are a person AND thus under THEIR jurisdiction thereof. Once this process is done, it has nothing to do with you [singular], the man. It is up to the trustees, administrators, or executors "to figure it out" AND acquit and discharge ALL CLAIMS and pay taxes of that entity or Name. Man has nothing to do with "their fictional system" other than use it for commercial purposes in today's world - as by necessity and a requirement to breath, eat, live and have a roof over the man's head. Man has been left "naked" where he has NOW surrendered and release any and all claims [potential "presumed warring"] against the usufruct. He has acknowledged and accepted WHAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE - the pledge and he makes no further claims to reversionary interest [IRS code 26 USC 673, 26 USC 2037] where he would have to "intermeddle and account thereof".

If man were able to hold the original title to the name then he would be liable. Since the State has benefited and profited by the mere fact, if the man or baby had not been born, that title would not be created. Since the title was created by the mere fact of that baby being born, he is the SOURCE of that fictional credit.

As Boris and some others have explained very well, better than I, there is not much we can do about what has already taken place, ALL titles or property were seized. So if you go and claim their Name as you, this is how they get personal jurisdiction. When you make that claim to that property, THEY consider it "warring" and you will have to pay the price for such claim.

Our biggest problem in getting our heads around this "Peaceful Inhabitant" concept is that, in a way it is too simple and yet we have been pre-conditioned for many years that it becomes almost impossible. I have written previous posts concerning this process and basically I was told by the group "how wrong I was". All I can suggest is that you really listen to Boris and try and understand it is so much more than "just remedy", it is something much greater "spiritually speaking". Boris did a recent interview with Alfred Adask - and it was difficult for Alfred to get his head around this concept.

I will also say, I honor, respect and trust Boris and his words of wisdom; however, I did not do the UCC forms. I wrote up and recorded the Notice of Release of Claim and Interest per 12 USC 95a. The UCC stuff did not resonate with me. However, the release was done on the same principles.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    EXACTLY - if you are using their stuff
    Who is "they" in the "their stuff" part?

*I have never filed a UCC-1 nor plan to. I'm trying to find out something different. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Our biggest problem in getting our heads around this "Peaceful Inhabitant" concept is that, in a way it is too simple and yet we have been pre-conditioned for many years that it becomes almost impossible.
    Its quite simple. If you wear the mask of a stranger as you climb over the Western wall to enter my royal palace in the dark of night and my guards beat the piss and blueberries out of you, then you take your mask off and say "But its me the king's brother". Don't blame me or my guards for mistaking you for a stranger and treating you like one (especially if you act like one)! This foregoing might apply to many things in life and might explain why someone has experience certain treatment at times.

(48 second mark)

Doesn't David Merrill at times refer to a corollary called: "nakary"? The word 'person' is related to the word mask' or 'farce'.

Though the idea of neutrality or making declarations of peace is not new AFAIK, Salsero makes a good point in that the conditioning and lack of knowledge makes it seem rather impossible for some to overcome the obstacles. As mentioned before, on a certain level, a driver license doesn't tell anyone whether you are a stranger or not--they will likely presume stranger. I have gotten the overall impression that folks are conditioned to act like strangers and to see themselves as strangers in a strange land nearly from birth. What a gambit. What is 'strange' may vary with the culture or venue. Pop media, it seems, tends to encourage folks to act strange and think strange.

Sure it might take some knowledge or wisdom to know if one is triggering the undesirable responses from the others by one's own actions. Light is handy for overcoming the darkness.

BTW, I recall listening to a talk by "Pastor Tony King". He went on this seemingly religious talk .. and eventually got to "Become one with your strawman." I stopped the recording at that point.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-13-14 at 05:00 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

*cue sitcom wah wah trombone*

Now that is funny. Seriously thanks for the laugh. I apologize if I come off to hard nosed.

Their or theirs is defined as a presumed ownership through a presumed authority which dares or deceives others to believe it is true

stuff is defined as "a false image of the real" it is part of the dead world, paper, statutes, etc.

An Example: A deed is an image of the actual house. The house is real. The deed only re-presents the house. It is through our ignorance that we ACCEPT the deed as real house. How does failure "to pay" a mortgage dare foreclose on that house? If the original mortgage was created by a signature, how does the law support paper foreclosing on the real house? It makes no sense MORALLY. There is no money - just dead paper WE PRESUME has value.

Who is "they" in the "their stuff" part?

*I have never filed a UCC-1 nor plan to. I'm trying to find out something different. :-)

Exactly. You are known by your actions or fruits.

However, I want to make a point with regard to "their presumptions". By law, they are allowed to presume, deceive coerce, threaten. Spiritually speaking, what they are doing [unrealized of course] is testing your soul. What they are not allowed to continue to push to the max of deception without your free will consent, meaning once they have "some evidence by your words and deeds that you are not a person that falls under THEIR jurisdiction", they must STOP. "Satan has been given dominion over this planet and he is permitted to do anything and everything to get your soul"; however, he only has one limit - it must be done through your free will consent.

The scripture is very clear [And I am not any bible scholar or avid reader of the bible] in Job 32: 21-22: “21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. 22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.”

Because we are being tested [and removing the dross from the gold], the public school system has been set up for this purpose, it is about a "conditioning". The TV, the news, sports, etc - its all about "diversions", taking our eye off the truth. Then when the teacher, attorney, judge, bank account rep, house deed agent, DL bureau clerk, speeding ticket cop ASKS - what is your name? And you say: JOHN DOE, well you broke a "universal law' and paid homage to a false idol.

And I must say all this sucks - as it is really difficult to get one's mind around, We want to feed the EGO or edging God out. If I yell to the world, its all about me, mine, my and I, this tells the PTB that I am a "belligerent" and under this declared state of emergency, belligerents get bitch slapped. See?

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Its quite simple. If you wear the mask of a stranger as you climb over the Western wall to enter my royal palace in the dark of night and my guards beat the piss and blueberries out of you, then you take your mask off and say "But its me the king's brother". Don't blame me or my guards for mistaking you for a stranger and treating you like one (especially if you act like one)! This foregoing might apply to many things in life and might explain why someone has experience certain treatment at times.

(48 second mark)

Doesn't David Merrill at times refer to a corollary called: "nakary"? The word 'person' is related to the word mask' or 'farce'.

Though the idea of neutrality or making declarations of peace is not new AFAIK, Salsero makes a good point in that the conditioning and lack of knowledge makes it seem rather impossible for some to overcome the obstacles. As mentioned before, on a certain level, a driver license doesn't tell anyone whether you are a stranger or not--they will likely presume stranger. I have gotten the overall impression that folks are conditioned to act like strangers and to see themselves as strangers in a strange land nearly from birth. What a gambit. What is 'strange' may vary with the culture or venue. Pop media, it seems, tends to encourage folks to act strange and think strange.

Sure it might take some knowledge or wisdom to know if one is triggering the undesirable responses from the others by one's own actions. Light is handy for overcoming the darkness.

BTW, I recall listening to a talk by "Pastor Tony King". He went on this seemingly religious talk .. and eventually got to "Become one with your strawman." I stopped the recording at that point.