Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

I believe that people who live in judgment make themselves sick.

CASE OF SHEFFIELD AND HORSHAM v. THE UNITED KINGDOM
    http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-58212#{%22itemid%22:[%22001-58212%22]}

28. Registration of births is governed by the Births and Deaths Registration Act 1953 (“the 1953 Act”). Section 1(1) of that Act requires that the birth of every child be registered by the Registrar of Births and Deaths for the area in which the child is born. An entry is regarded as a record of the facts at the time of birth. A birth certificate accordingly constitutes a document revealing not current identity but historical facts.

I've been doing some research on the BC, and recommend the following interviews with KW about his first hand experience and knowledge dealing with the BC in Kentucky. These are long but worth it for those exploring this topic.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-811207.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-811209.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-89643/TS-852169.mp3

Quick Summary of first mp3:
    [This is the youtube video he mentions where judges/lawyers discuss UCC Revised Article 9 and reveal the Registered Organization/Trade Name/Birth Certificate term and please realize all of the entities discussed are statutory definitions of person, including people when litigating bankruptcies, which all persons, including people can file with the SOS.] http://youtu.be/EQM6rjkVjtU?t=41m12s

Ken's interesting points:
    - Birth Certificate (BC) is an entity, a Registered Organization, a STATE agency. It is not yours, its their property.
    - BC is registered where all other organizations are registered in your state, the Secretary of State (SOS)
    - Ken sent the SOS a Revocation of Agency Letter resigning his "Agency", thus removing "legal name" from service of process.
    - Ken went for Declaratory Judgment and told a Judge that he knows about the 2 capacities of his name, and wants to know the rights and duties of the other capacity.
    - He got a Declaratory Judgment that he is now not in commerce, but a private citizen
    - He then went to Kentucky DMV and said he wanted to fill out the app for a Driver License for a private man not in commerce and showed them the Declaratory Judgment. They told him there was no license for that and to go see the DOT. She admitted his BC was a Registered Organization, a STATE Agency
    - Now he tells the cops, he is not in commerce, no agency, a private man, and shows his Declaratory Judgment, and they would commit a felony to kidnap him and carjack his auto. They leave him alone.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-19-14 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks Casper.

He got a Declaratory Judgment that he is now not in commerce, but a private citizen
    Attention: The Office of the Secretary of State is completing a project to redact the social security numbers of living persons from the documents filed in this office. As you know, UCC financing statements are public records and the information on those statements is readily available to all requesting parties including the availability of filed documents on SOSDirect. Please join us in protecting your client’s privacy by refraining from including client social security numbers in UCC filings. In addition to the privacy concerns, redaction is costly and may result in delays in processing your documents. Thank you for your cooperation. http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/sosda/index.shtml •The SOS UCC System is compliant with Revised Article 9 (RA9).

http://www.unisearch.com/index.php?p...ised-article-9

This report about BC fraud has some gems.
    https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-00570.pdf

"A certified copy of a birth certificate is proof only that a birth occurred and was recorded."

one of my favorites
    "Most staff also indicate that many prosecutors are reluctant, or refuse to take
    birth certificate fraud cases
    "

Why? Because the cat would be let out of the bag.

To make KW's long story short, this is how I comprehend it with my added knowledge:
    1. The BC is a public record showing the Registered Organization was organized. That the event occurred on that "date of birth" date. It is called by your legal name. It is dormant as you are just a baby.
    2. At some point you voluntarily apply to get a SS#, even though it is only for residents of the federal zone, not the 50 states. This converts you to "federal personnel" See 5 U.S. Code § 552a(a)(13)
    3. Then at some point you take the BC (organization) and the SS# (federal personnel) to the Department of Commerce (DMV) to get an "operator license" (DL) and BAM you are now licensed and insured to run you very own STATE agency, called by your legal name, and right in the middle of INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state" (fed zone), of which US Congress has 100% dictum. You now hold "public office" and can vote in elections.
    4. Now that you are a federal citizen, with interstate commerce privileges, you are a taxable entity as your income is effectively connected to a trade or business (public office, STATE agency) within the United States (fed zone) See 26 USC §7701(a)(26)
    5. Then you made the election to be treated as a taxpayer and file a W-4 and 1040. http://www.weissparis.com/july4.html

In my opinion, there are at least 3 parties to this Registered Organization. The man, the entity on the birth certifcate called the "person" (legal name), and fedgov. There may even be an outside investor, or stockholders.

So is the BC the issue? Or the fact you voluntarily used it to become a federal personnel and operate a STATE agency in INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state"? And volunteered to be treated as a taxpayer? So how do you come out of this beast, its name, and the number of its name?
    Last edited by Casper; 08-20-14 at 12:09 AM.

As way of a point of consistency: "It is called by your legal name". I do not agree with it is YOUR legal name. It is their name that you use, as it was sent to you for YOUR exclusive use. If they create the document, as creators, it can not be yours. Your parents do not call you JOHN DOE. They call you John and it just so happens you share the family name with other Doe's; therefore, the Name Doe is not yours, as in exclusive ownership. The state being clever, put your name and family name together and created a title or property - which through legal presumption, they get you the man under their tangled web called jurisdiction WHEN you claim that as your name.

I believe what you mean as "it is dormant", you are suggesting the estate that was created. It is there until you reach age of majority and sound mind to claim those "benefits". However, I do not agree that those "benefits" are yours, those benefits are theirs. You have been left totally naked and spoliated, as a man.

I do not agree that "I am licensed and insured". What is licensed and insured is their property name that I use. If I claim that DL as "my DL", this puts me, a man into their jurisdiction or presumptive commerce.

The name, I use is a citizen of the US, it is a person, estate, trust, whoever, ens legis, organization, taxpayer, surety, all those "nouns" that are part of their system.

I do not agree there are 3 parties as you named. There are 3 parties or more, and on any claim made against that Name, these parties MUST be named as co-defendants. The US, as beneficial holder under UCC 8-303, the state that holds original title, as owner of that title and take your pick - Governor of the state where the entity resides, SOS, etc. All of these "fictions" are trustees of public property or their Name. But I do not see how the man holds any liability on that Property since everything he does in that Name, the US and all of its subsidiaries benefits. And the one who benefits is subject to the liabilities. US v Pewee Coal Co 1951.

The only time you volunteer is through your consent. Without consent, they be screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    To make KW's long story short, this is how I comprehend it with my added knowledge:
    1. The BC is a public record showing the Registered Organization was organized. That the event occurred on that "date of birth" date. It is called by your legal name. It is dormant as you are just a baby.
    2. At some point you voluntarily apply to get a SS#, even though it is only for residents of the federal zone, not the 50 states. This converts you to "federal personnel" See 5 U.S. Code § 552a(a)(13)
    3. Then at some point you take the BC (organization) and the SS# (federal personnel) to the Department of Commerce (DMV) to get an "operator license" (DL) and BAM you are now licensed and insured to run you very own STATE agency, called by your legal name, and right in the middle of INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state" (fed zone), of which US Congress has 100% dictum. You now hold "public office" and can vote in elections.
    4. Now that you are a federal citizen, with interstate commerce privileges, you are a taxable entity as your income is effectively connected to a trade or business (public office, STATE agency) within the United States (fed zone) See 26 USC §7701(a)(26)
    5. Then you made the election to be treated as a taxpayer and file a W-4 and 1040. http://www.weissparis.com/july4.html

In my opinion, there are at least 3 parties to this Registered Organization. The man, the entity on the birth certifcate called the "person" (legal name), and fedgov. There may even be an outside investor, or stockholders.

So is the BC the issue? Or the fact you voluntarily used it to become a federal personnel and operate a STATE agency in INTERSTATE COMMERCE within "this state"? And volunteered to be treated as a taxpayer? So how do you come out of this beast, its name, and the number of its name?

Thank you for bringing this point out. Here is the solution and we have Boris to thank for this information - as I am not bright enough to figure it out. But boy I am sure getting it little by little.

Get a certified copy of the BC from the State of creation. Once you have this in place. Take the BC and mail it to the SOS of the state where it was created and have it "authenticated" NOT apostilled. Each state is different so check how do this for the state of the BC. Once authenticated, there is a statement to the effect - "it is hereby certified that Joe Blow was clerk of ...... and that full faith and credit may and ought to be given to said clerk's official acts."

Once you get this back from the state, go ahead and send this up to federal SOS for authentication. You do this here. http://travel.state.gov/content/trav...uirements.html

This document comes back with "I certify that the document hereunto annexed is under the Seal of the State of XX and that such Seal is entitled to full faith and credit" signed and sealed Big Kahuna.

What are the key words here? "full faith and credit"

I have tingles just thinking about Nancy, Harry and Barry providing the Name I use with the full faith and credit of all that power they hold near and dear to their hearts. All that power amounts to nothing more than debits and credits on worthless paper. Yet We, the People believe it has value. And that is all that matters. Do you see?

Boris has offered an audio of a lady that brought up the "full faith and credit of the US" at "her" bankruptcy hearing and guess what? Bye Bye debt, as in the trustees took care of the debt for the name - NOT her debt. See? This is how it is supposed to work. See Lieber Code #38 YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    This report about BC fraud has some gems.
    https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-00570.pdf

"A certified copy of a birth certificate is proof only that a birth occurred and was recorded."

one of my favorites
    "Most staff also indicate that many prosecutors are reluctant, or refuse to take
    birth certificate fraud cases
    "

Why? Because the cat would be let out of the bag.

Before you do any revocation - think carefully before you act. Early on one of Ken's audios he mentioned remorse on this action but went forward since it was already done.

I agree with points 1 and 2 completely. I do not see point 3 as necessary; however, "some form of public notice is required" to rebut any presumption. I do not agree with point 4. Point 5, how does a judge provide a declaratory judgment for a man and how can one be a private citizen? the very nature of the word citizen is public. How does "one not do commerce"?

I am glad this is working out for Ken in traveling. How does he go to the restaurant, store, or do any commerce, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I've been doing some research on the BC, and recommend the following interviews with KW about his first hand experience and knowledge dealing with the BC in Kentucky. These are long but worth it for those exploring this topic.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-811207.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-811209.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-89643/TS-852169.mp3

Quick Summary of first mp3:
    [This is the youtube video he mentions where judges/lawyers discuss UCC Revised Article 9 and reveal the Registered Organization/Trade Name/Birth Certificate term and please realize all of the entities discussed are statutory definitions of person, including people when litigating bankruptcies, which all persons, including people can file with the SOS.] http://youtu.be/EQM6rjkVjtU?t=41m12s

Ken's interesting points:
    - Birth Certificate (BC) is an entity, a Registered Organization, a STATE agency. It is not yours, its their property.
    - BC is registered where all other organizations are registered in your state, the Secretary of State (SOS)
    - Ken sent the SOS a Revocation of Agency Letter resigning his "Agency", thus removing "legal name" from service of process.
    - Ken went for Declaratory Judgment and told a Judge that he knows about the 2 capacities of his name, and wants to know the rights and duties of the other capacity.
    - He got a Declaratory Judgment that he is now not in commerce, but a private citizen
    - He then went to Kentucky DMV and said he wanted to fill out the app for a Driver License for a private man not in commerce and showed them the Declaratory Judgment. They told him there was no license for that and to go see the DOT. She admitted his BC was a Registered Organization, a STATE Agency
    - Now he tells the cops, he is not in commerce, no agency, a private man, and shows his Declaratory Judgment, and they would commit a felony to kidnap him and carjack his auto. They leave him alone.

Good comments, much appreciated.

The name my parents gave me was registered by the STATE at my parents application. So my name was turned in to a legal name for the STATE, and I believe its their property. I have lived 4 decades of my life without knowledge of that. I answered for that name, acted as agent and created joinder, without knowing what I was doing. I do believe, now, I have the option not to use it.

What I meant by dormant, was that the BC itself is just a public record. I activated it 16 years later getting a SS# and a license under that legal name, using it in interstate commerce, filing returns etc. If some other parties invest in it, and trade it, I have no knowledge of that and have seen no proof. Just theory. But it does make sense.

Have you first hand experience yourself with the BC? I would like to hear it.

Here is mine. After listening to KW, I went to the SOS of my state this year on other business, and before I left, requested someone answer a question regarding a BC. The lady asked me was it a certain organization? I replied that it was an instrument given to me by my parents. She said she would get an attorney. I waited 20 minutes, and she came back and sat down with the attorney and took notes. The man was around 50 years old and stiff as a board. I showed him the BC and asked who is this person, and asked if this instrument was registered here? He looked stupified, paused and asked "What, the Hospital? Or the Registrar office?". I pointed and stated, the name, the legal name, is it registered here and if so, how can I resign the agency of that name. He acted confused and asked, "Have you contacted the Registrar Office?" and then said "You would be better off talking to the Registrar office at the City Health Department." Then he arose out of his chair and slowly walked out without saying another word. He would not answer about the resignation of agency. The woman looked at me and I looked at her. I said, OK, that was interesting, and walked out.

I found the gov code in my state for resignation of agency KW mentions. Howard Griswold also has been teaching to resign the agency for 30 years. So even if you get a ticket or get sued, there is no agent for service of process. They are stating that you are acting as the registered agent for service of process for the legal name entity, until you resign.

KW said he was harassed while using his car without tags and license until he resigned the agency, then he had no further issues. He lives his life in the private venue without use of the legal name and its benefits. He uses cash and money orders similar to others on this site. He explains how he lives in his mp3s.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-21-14 at 03:57 AM.