Now I got it. He no longer uses the name or claims the name. GOT IT! So how does he ACT as an artificial entity called an executor? In my book, it states the executor is a liable entity for an estate. Which estate is KW executor of? OK, then the principal, meaning the grantor or beneficiary [neither title matters] has shown up to make a claim on that estate because basically it is held in trust and the government can not touch the principle. Agree. Well I am kinda of agreeing with a claim similar but not for the man. I do not agree that estate is MY property or that I HOLD any equitable benefit.

We agree on the full disclosure by the court LOL. Actually we are waiting for full disclosure on Benghazi, IRS, and the Vet scandal LOL. -

I am attaching a file call Comm v Estate of Field Commissioner v. Estate of Field - 324 U.S. 113 (1945).pdf I hope it attaches, as I am not too familiar with this format on this blog Hopefully this will give you some insight about being the executor and its liabilities. Again, please know I am not that smart to have researched all this but have been open to learn and follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Yes, I agree, you still do not understand. KW is not claiming the name or using it any longer. He resigned the agency and is no longer acting as a surety for that agency. That is why they can no longer serve him with tickets or lawsuits and such. He is acting Executor, and the Principal has not shown up yet to make a claim on "its" property. He has invited the Principal to step forward and close out, but afraid of the scam being exposed, the Principal hides in darkness and does not respond. KW claims equity in his property and wants to collect it. He plans to go to court to collect on his interest and equity. If they claim he was operating a state agency all these years as an employee/officer/trustee/agent, he is asking them to provide full disclosure of the details and their interests. Haha. He is backing them in to a corner of their own Roach Motel. That ol' country boy is much smarter than you give him credit for. I bet KW is a good hunter.