continuing....

What will you do with this BC? Does it not have value? Since you did not issue it, clearly it did not come to be under your Will. That would make you a Wife. And what of this Wife, is she faithful or rebellious? And what of this Husband is he loving and righteous? Is the whole body sick even from the head to the foot?

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Comment: And still she weeps - hoping to be loved by those who hate her. Is there any hope? Where is a Moses to lead his people. Can you find him in the mirror? Or are your thoughts/desires as wild asses [Ishmael]?

If my thought dreams could be seen,
they'd probably put my head in a guillotine....."Bob Dylan"

Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Comment: Would you adopt a Widow's Son?

1Ki 17:10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.

1Ki 17:17 And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.

1Ki 17:18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

1Ki 17:19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.

1Ki 17:20 And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?

1Ki 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.

1Ki 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

=====

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

=====

How many States and Churches have lost their way? Who will help the Widow's Children? Nevertheless Sarah called Abraham my Lord. A faithful wife - and a loving husband. A perfect Image of State [Church].

Shalom,
MJ